When will the next major happening (bataclan massacre, sandy hook, boston bombings) occur?

when will the next major happening (bataclan massacre, sandy hook, boston bombings) occur?

2 weeks and 1 day

May 1, 2017

that's when my 2 asssignments are due

figures, it's communism day, antifa will probably set something on fire

All of those where obvious false flags.

>worker's day is communism day
idiot, every ideology cares about worker's rights, except maybe capitalism

I have a 100 word essay due tomorrow on why multiculturalism is good and helps strengthen countries.

Assigned in February, but I asked the professor for an extension. He is docking me a letter grade, but I may have to take a few extra days.

Should I just take the 0?

Next bledisloe cup, 15 Australians will be murdered in front of a massive crowd.

digits say 45 days in berlin

There was a shooting in paris this morning. Can't confirm if terrorism.

Sauce: gf was on the street when it happened.

>100 word essay

Wat

If real, just make it super sarcastic

>why multiculturalism is good
Because diversity creates adversity and adversity is a powerful creative force that help move us forward.

San bernardino, again.

> boston bombings
> major happening

lel

>Not knowing the essay meme

According to some random frog here, today or tomorrow, Trocadero, Paris.

whenever the Jews call the Sunni sandniggers and tell them its time to attack the goyim again.

Probably pretty soon and it'll be in London.

2 days ago a man was arrested with a whole heap of knives outside parliament. Then the cops went mental and arrested a bunch of muzzies who were 'possibly connected' incl hijabbed up women getting pulled off busses

Nothing confirmed but the suggestion was the knives were going to be handed out to his friends and a whole lot of stabbing and beheading was going to go on. In various spots meaning cops would have trouble finding and killing all the targets

It's probably fallen into the memory hole already.

Belgium, June 6th 2017

I know you are memeing, but I actually had a similar assignment for Uni.

"Multicultural Societies in history and the impact on diversity in contemporary Europe"

It obviously meant to be a positive topic, but I dropped 20 pages of redpills first dealing with how there are have been no successful multicultural societies in history (USA was multi-ethnic, but everyone had the same Christian and Western European background, so not multicultural) and then detailing the ghettos and no go zones in Europe, the increase inc crime, rape and murder. I finished it with a prognosis based on birth rates and how WW2 guilt makes Europe kill itself.

We have a system where 2 is the lowest grade (F-) and 6 is the best (A+). I got a 5 on the assignment, the professor praised my writing style and details, but told me he could not give me a 6, because I was overly negative. I told him truth and facts have no morality attached and facts are facts. He just waved me off. At least I got a chance to redpill the normies in my class.

kek

Koche Vishis has really dropped its standards lately, hasn't it :/

June 6, 2017. An "incident" will occur between the US and best Korea, leading to a shitstorm.

Digits confirm.

17th post best post

When Glonk invades Best Korea

Hopefully soon in France.

people who think the bottom right panel of this chick is hotter than the rest should be sterilized