Warren 2020

Say it with me:

MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=akVL7QY0S8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Commander in Chief

Both candidates agreed upon the same conditions of victory. Clinton did not meet those conditions. She lost.

She is too ugly.... smiles win presidencies it's true. Ask Nixon what happened when Kennedy wore make up for tv. Also dems lost everything and the beauty is that they are playing every card they have showing everyone just how fucking stupid they all are. Your ideology is failing. America will exterminate your metaphorical cancer with how we kill literal cancer. Radiation and a knife. Say it with me 8 more years! He is just getting started....

This

She is dumb. If trump can some how advert the 20 years of a building economic crash than the dems are done.

>t. nate silver

JUST

too openly man hating but by all means please waste some resources pushing it

He'll be lucky to finish out his first term. More and more Americans are waking up to the cancer that is Trump/the GOP. We won't be taking it easy on you when we get back in power either.

Also she is not ugly. Trump looks like a fat orange bafoon. She has a great personality and a lovely warm smile.

This is what worries me. No one here talks about the impending economic crisis here. Trump could kick the can down the road, and for the sake of the Republican Party maybe he should. Sooner or later we're gunna have to face our deficit/private debt issues.

She's a laughing stock even in her own party. She's have no chance of winning. It would be Mondale / Ferraro all over again for the Dems.

have you heard any of their testimonies during questioning? She turns into this child who seems to not know anything and repeats certain words a lot. Unless you give her a script, she will literally lose the election after the 1st debate.

worst opening quarter in 3 years. wants to drive up the debt with defense spending and tax cuts.

>who?
>Pocahontas?

Don't call Trump madam you fuck

Trump already ruined her just like Jeb. That Pocahontas tag has destroyed any hope for her becoming president.

i hate elizabeth warren. stupid cun't didn't back bernie during the primary

her personality sucks btw. more unlikeable than hillary

She's gonna have to primary against faceberg.

war makes economies move

lmao please try to run this retard.

>my fucking face when Trump beats not one but TWO of the """""first female presidents"""""
>my fucking face when they are both shrill, obnoxious harpies
My sides would never recover

>2020 debate
>Trump you've been accused of being racist for calling Senator Warren "Pocahontas". What do you have to say about that?
>"I apologize to Pocahontas. I believe it was very offensive to associate her with a phony."
>Senator Warren your response?
>"On the advise of my council I respectfully exercise my Fifth Amendment right and decline to answer that question."

I swear I'm done if mark zuckerjew thinks he can run for any office let alone president. This is the last straw we cannot allow our country to be run by a Jew. It'll be an uprising by redpilled nationalists mark my words.

She is far more likable than Hillary imo and I love Hillary. She didn't back her until the very end.

Pocahontas.

Kek I fucking hate feminists!

>2020 debate

Trump: isn't Pocahontas a nasty woman? Just like crooked Hillary...

Warren: Donald you can stand and there and hurl insults like a child but the American people are smarter than that now. We've seen what you've done to the middle class and working families in this country. And when November rolls around the American people are going to say you're fired!

Youve confused a member of US royalty with a native american princess.

That would be fucking marvellous to behold

Didn't seem to during Afghanistan and Iraq

No thanks

Your country needs a civil war.

Neither R nor D gives a shit about people, the "deep state" you have clearly takes over so only splitting up into many different states can help things.

Democrats just want to import voters and win dishonestly because they just want power, Republicans are similar but use different methods.

Breakdown and vigilante death squads, book it.

vice president but for who?

Madam niggerfaggot

let me rephrase that: "successful wars"

Warren the dustbin is calling again

Also I love her armpits it looks like they have prolapsed

yeah because trump is a beauty, warren isnt bad for an almost 70 year old

She reminds everybody of their hated screechy English teacher they had back in middle school or highschool.

>president zuckerburg
>vice president mark cuban
oy vey just end my life senpai

She reminds me of my favorite teachers and professors.

funnily enough he loves trump now

hmm made me think

fuck off !!

She is /ourgal/.
She hates those Jewish Bankers

she reminds me of my first grade english teacher, she was pretty awesome desu

Madam Shitting Bull

Because of US election this board was impossible to read last 2 years and you already talking about the next election, stop the fuck right now blyat give it a rest. Go back somewhere in the end of 2018 atleast

I like eleizaveth warren very much.
If I was American I would vote for her.
It's hard to pick between Hillary and Elizabeth but I think Elizabeth is a little better because she's very beautiful and clever.

he is way too awkward and looks like a faggot

Cuckin Right Wingers since the 60' yo!
Rock onnnnnn, hahah get rekt skiddies, the end is nigh BASH THE FASH BASH THE FASH

It's your fault for installing Drumpf.

>they dont have a jewish leader yet
LMao get with THE times my man, we do

The democrats would be that dumb.

Yeah well that's exactly why your nation is being burnt to the ground by mudslide scum, wake up you dumb fuck,

I see what u did thar

Not bad for an injun squaw

Better than Drumpf's America. The U.S. should be more like based Sweden.

The bull statue was a lot better before it became a shitty message. Why do modern people just -love- ruining art?

the glass ceiling is broken by a black woman.
Maxine waters 2020,2024
Michele Obama 2028,2032
Chelsea Clinto 2036, 2040

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas my queeeenies

bernie can still win!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

I hope she runs.
Pocahontas would be BTFO harder than Clinton was.

That's a really powerful image.

the election is 3.5 years off.
We just had one a few months ago.
are you so weak that you have to start shilling this early before the election?

>Pocahontas

>Warren
Pro exim banker bitch, no way.

youtube.com/watch?v=akVL7QY0S8A

Her old videos are awesome, but I see some of her newer stuff and she sounds like your standard lefty ideologue. What went wrong?

Pow wow for peace

>Maxine waters
She is already showing signs of a stroke, almost as bad as Pelosi had the other day.

kill them both

can there be one of the bull just tearing the girl to shreds?
would be pretty poetic desu
oh and itd be even better if the bull were wearing a MAGA hat

I think I would literally off myself if Maxine Waters was elected our next President. There simply would no longer be any reason to live in this hellish world.

>so weak that you have to start campaigning for 2020 within 2 weeks of being sworn in

We know who you're talking about. I doubt (you) do, though.

Yassss queeeeeen

this centipede is a predator.

GOOFUS
O
O
F
U
S

She's not even smart enough to compare to Clinton. Only similarity is their tacky pants suits and yucky hair.

>t.children of Belial

I actually used to be a big fan of hers, because of her stance against the bankers after the economic crash.

But the 2016 election showed her true colors. She's the democratic version of Palin. A clueless idiot who only got to her position because of her gender and her tendency for demagoguery

surely you must be joking

>Unless you give her a script
don't worry someone will give her the debate questions beforehand

You know, Russians and Chinese shills get paid $0.50 a post. Liberals get into life long college debt slavey and pay tuition to shill here.

Liberals are clearly the worst shills

Also sage

I hope America NEVER has a woman president

God i hate this woman. She is such an opportunist bitch.

>She is such an opportunist bitch.
such a harsh way to describe the noble people that used every part of the buffalo

I hope (((she))) runs.

>The only person in politics more insane and more hated than Hillary
Excellent. We'll get 8 years of President Trump

>Say it with me. POCAHONTAS

ok

Can somebody please run that midget dike statue over?

>Can somebody please run that midget dike statue over?
call the mudslimes

WW2 was the last one.

Warren could never win the nomination unless she splits the vote between like 20 candidates.

The only way you can win the Dem Nomination these days is by appealing to the black vote, because the earliest primaries are all in the South and they're like 90% black in turnout, and then you ride this momentum to the nomination.

A female candidate only liked by Cambridge yuppies is not going to win these primaries.

She did way too much cringy shit as a Hillary surrogate. She's stuck where she is now.

Well, at least she has Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma locked down; because, you know, she's an injun or whatever. Drumpf BTFO

She kinda looks like jeb

>clinton surrogate
both didn't like each other because of Clinton's neoliberalism. Warren is basically Sanders that has the balls (ironically) to attack. Warren vs Clinton would have been insane to watch. Liz would have trounced the cunt with the emails.

>these expansionary fiscal policies will surely bite him in the short term
are you some kind of rbc drone

Hell yea. Can't wait.