Trump invites mass murderer Rodrigo Duterte to White House

Another burgeoning scandal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tebans1dOYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always knew he was /ourguy/

why do these shitbags have to travel tens of thousands of miles so they can exchange a few words, eat some food together, see some bullshit sights, etc... We have skype, sat phones, augmented reality even full scale holograms. They have secure lines, tempest, etc.. So what is it that they are transmitting in person that they can't transmit by using technology? Obviously Duterte is not coming to see Trump. So is he bringing something on him or will be taking something with him? Remember the Powell photo with vial?

what the fuck did drumpf mean by this

At least we will get some more lefty tears from Trump's presidency.
They haven't cried in a while, it was long overdue.

Duterte did nothing wrong.

>mass murderer
haha oh wow

fuck yeah. duterte deals with the problem the way it should be dealt with. i hope he influences trump to be more literally hitler.

(((Tarnopolsky)))

This is one wretchedly ugly Jewess. It's like she's trying to move ahead of the line to being gassed.

Digit confirm both will get along and solve the Jew problem.

It's a sign of gesture. Why so you visit your relatimer during holidays? Can't skype, gotta dine together, exchange gifts etc

Hopefully Rodrigo "Duterte Harry" Duterte can teach Trump about the Rothschilds and why (((human rights groups))) are bad.

Then i guess trump also is a massmurder and evrye president before him since america allow executions.

>kill literally endless innocent civilians with drones
>*yawn*
>invite leader who promised to kill all the drug producers/sellers who were destroying his face nation
>O M F G

They already get along just fine even without digits.

Hmm invitation right after he kicked out Rothschild from the PH. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Trump is a globalist shill

I think the bigger story here is that her name is Noga. Just saying.

>Human Rights Groups
n September 2015, Faisal bin Hassan Trad, Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the UN in Geneva, has been elected Chair of the United Nations Human Rights Council panel that appoints independent experts.[125][126] UN Watch executive director Hillel Neuer said: "It is scandalous that the UN chose a country that has beheaded more people this year than ISIS to be head of a key human rights panel. Petro-dollars and politics have trumped human rights."[127] Saudi Arabia also shut down criticism, during the UN meeting.[128] In January 2016, Saudi Arabia executed the prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr who had called for free elections in Saudi Arabia.[129]

work in progress

it would be true if those heads of states were monarchs or dictators in monarchies. in democratic world such gesturing is waste of peoples money. at minimum should be considered as corruption funneling money into pockets of industry of "event organizers"

>Mass Murderer
God dammit, can't (((((they))))) get any more obvious?

So libshits are against the killings of drug dealers?

>crooked, forced smile
>wonky eye

It's like I can hear her reeeee

wew that's a snozzle

>Mass murderer
Proofs?

Nah they're constantly crying over shit they make up. This would be something real for them to cry over because he kills all the poor drug dealers. Will no-one think of the drug dealers?

Trump is literally Hitler
Duterte is literally Pol Pot

they must not meet

ashkenazi inbreeding at its finest

that nose
that curly hair
that olive skin

>tfw DDS in the US

>eliminating drug cartels
>bad guy

Duterte did nothing wrong. Shitholes like Mexico and the Phillipines need to just shoot everybody in the CIA-backed drug cartels in their countries if they want to make their countries not shit. It would also serve the very noble task of removing the CIA's access to slush funds which they use to fuck up countries--including the USA--across the world for the profit of their billionaire jew masters.

Looks like a man in a wig

Its a tranny or regular kike woman?

ok i hated drumpf before but i love him now, he's /ourguy/ for real

>(((Tarnopolsky)))
>(((Goldstein)))
>(((Huseman)))

Are female Jews the worst out of every category?

Kyle's Mom.

>(((Noga Tarnopolsky)))

>goldstein
pure coincidence

I hope the jewish cuck doesn't try to stop this based mofo.

but they are the real victims.....the victims of society :^)

Holy fucking Jew

Shit, Trump's /ourguy/ after all. It really was 88th dimensional underwater hungry hippo without balls.

Meanwhile, the entire Left shed crocodile tears over Castro's death.

Trump is a kike-loving globalist

The timelines have switched and we're no longer in the best timeline. How do we return back to the best timeline? It's been a while since I've seen steins;gate

Reddit's /r/worldnews users don't like it

/r/worldnews/comments/68drxh/donald_trump_invites_rodrigo_duterte_to_washington/

((()))

Bollocks. Cartel, CIA, and globalist drug dealing for massive profit. But that's not who he went after, is it? Meanwhile everything has been legalised in Portugal and their drug problems all but disappeared. That how you remove the massive profits.

>Two erratic demagogues together at last

Dafug?
That guy actually praised Hitler in one of his speechs and Trump invites him
Wtf I love drumpf now

We could have prevented this, you know...

>steins;gate

Is this good?

>Twitter (((checkmark)))
Leftist bullshit, ignore

>tfw our president is not a cuck like trump

top kek get your shit together amerifats

>top left
THAT'S A MAN, BABY.

Can't _____ the Duterte

strengthening allies in the upcoming korean war

MUERTE

Trump invited him to ask him how he kills all drug dealers. MS-13 soon to be BTFO

John Oliver's prediction came true

youtube.com/watch?v=Tebans1dOYo

a fookin million Kek's ya way

>mass murderer
>muh drug dealers are good guys, they want to legalize weed and shieet

Are Jews even allows in SA?

It's definitely MUERTE

(me)
>tfw Spanish finally has a use.

It could go both ways. Trump could be threatening for what he did... Or rewarding him

Yeah, money on it being re the deals around the US bases in flipland. Dutdut was opposed to expansion originally, but seems to have come round.

(((Steinberg)))

Shill alert!

This.

Trump just keeps doing things I admire.

>mfw

>3 million Jews

Subvert

The absolute madman

64 pages of Islamic feminists... Wtf?

Would reddit really prefer a hypocritical muslim state that gives lipservice to human rights than literally a flip president who prefers to openly kill druggies than silently kill IPs making trouble for mining companies, which other flip presidents did?

>jews
God, I just want hypocrites to die

>(((Steinberg)))

Fuck off Paco, get ready to pay for the wall

>mass murderer
criminals aren't people
also WTF the_du30 is coming to burgerland? wtf trump fly me out to the white house i have to meet rodrigo before he has to go back

how is this a shill?

Read the last post, yes they would.

>mfw the quran allows wife beating
Feels good man

>mass murderer

Jeezzz.... that thing is FUCKING hideous.

americans should be privileged

probably just wants a trade deal for fire arms and ammo to kill more druggies

holy fucking shit

Based

it's not even that kikess's real name

it's name is literally insulting Poland

>Duterte and Trump take questions
>CNN asks Duterte why he's a nazi
>"Are you fucking kidding me you god damn son of a bitch fuck you"

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT GOD DAMN

America YES!

I bet it's fucking real name ends in burg or stein

but everyone ignores that and thinks trump is going to kill all weedsmokers

The president is mostly a mascot. They visit other presidents in order for the press to write about them and take photos. It's a show.

please please let this happen

spoken like a true shut-in

I actually laughed because that would be highly likely. Duterte literally does that every time he has a speech on live TV, uncensored because they got tired of telling him to stop cursing.

They are always crying about something. If they can't think of something they fabricate it.

That last comment.
> the others don't do it openly, so that's better.
Fuck I hate reddit.
Meanwhile the USA gives billions to israel who violate human rights constantly and most people don't bat an eye.

du30 is my spirit animal, because that's all i'd ever have to say to znn