I love Israel xD

>I love Israel xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be
ariel-leve.com/all-articles/sunday-times-magazine/features/tyler-ziegel-and-renee-one-year-on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The 5000 yard stare on that bride.

>women

Green weenie'd. RIP Devil.

Feel sorry for the girl the most desu. No white knight tho

>well at least we defendee the only democracy in the Middle East you know

female mentality disgusts me

Would you honestly want to spend the rest of your life with human marshmallow?

why would i even attempt to wed it then?

>hey there smoothskin

don't be a fool
don't trust the ghoul

wow this is actually too much for me. yikes

fuck off newfag, i bet you are some kind of nigger too

Daily reminder Tenpenny did nothing wrong

fuck off, kasia
you stupid shill fuck

>shill
why is r/le_donald so fond of this word?

this guy actually killed himself

>when you realize that whole quest was a immigration redpill

That's the "i'm going to use his military benefits and get fat" stare.

lol, he can't see me anyways!

Made me smile

>that look on her face
hehe, pay up bitch, he was defending your freedom and the american way (sucking nigger dick while he's deployed is the american way if you're wondering) all the way in iraq

lel

this is like that one stupid movie except its real life and the look on her face explains it all.

lel

She said the photo was a moment out of context. Here's a nicer one.

Marriage didn't last though, injuries and mental state were too much, and poor guy is dead now. You can't have those sort of injuries and not be seriously messed up.

u know whats funny is that im not being high and mighty but if my girlfriend got burnt like this dude i would stay with her still. kinda cool to realize for myself tbqh. and feeling high and mighty now too

how'd he die

>marrying Nemesis-T

Why are women so dumb?

im almost positive you wouldnt

So all you cunts in here are telling me you'd stick around for a woman with melty face??

He killed himself since she left him.

Took his own life, if I recall. Terrible story. Be thankful for your fucking life, user.

lmao, thing is, I wanted the ghoul mask cuz that thing is a fukin timesaver beyond comprehension, and I knew this would happen so after I did the quest I immediately killed the ghouls and then all the tenpenny residents just "vanish", fuckin beth

True words greatest ally.

But he's being a dick for going through with it. She's clearly not happy nor does she want want to wake up next to that thing. He should've broken up with her, telling her she deserves better. Then go on and live an isolated life in the woods

maybe if she's really smart and pretty before getting fucked up, so my kids will be too

i wouldn't start dating a melty--but if it happened to my gf of a few years i'd stick around--at least i think i would. hopefully, and most certainly won't ever have to know. but i'm feeling like i would

I fucking love this pic, whenever I see it. It's cute as fuck and I like how he's just letting it sit there on his face

omg i feel very thankful. devastating.

I bet you she got some kind of huge payout from the accident and he is just sticking around for the free bux and fucking bitches on the side.

yeah devastating, poor child murderer/imperialist drone got it so unfair in life :(
sorry for boiling him a little in his humvee engine oil\
was just iraqi banter

i am not optimistic about the possibility of maintaining a relationship with little to no sex life due to facial melting

youre prob being realistic.
i guess i just think i would do it and beat off a bunch
i dont know. no way to test it out.
incredibly sad to think about though

>The family announced that Ziegel died on December 26, 2012 after falling on ice.[4][9][10] About 2,000 flags lined the streets of Metamora for miles in memory of Sgt. Ziegel.[9]

>In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[13][14][15][16][17] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values are lethal in themselves. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances. Coroner's jury acknowledged that Ziegel's death was accidental.[14]

know who else is one of (((them)))
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic&feature=youtu.be

cause they arent allowed to say kike

I (((culturally enriched))) that guy after doing the Megaton mission.

that is insanely sad wow. puts drugs and alcohol in a different light for me to think about too. meaning, dude must have been truly using what i casually use to socialize *not the morphine, but alcohol+ to self medicate himself.

That burger got burnt to shit!!! LOL

ur such a boring faggot

sauce, pl0x

I bet you wish you could suck on his molten benis

he probly habs a big benis

Actually met the guy. There was a vet benefit in the area for him to get a custom bike,She was basically run out of town after she left him. Really an awfully sad story.

"Testimony given at a coroner’s inquest several months later revealed that Ty’s death had been the result of heroin and alcohol intoxication rather than injuries sustained in a fall."

Sad. But he did find another girlfriend even while disfigured.

God damn it.

bro dates more chix than most commenters on this thread tbqh

>she was basically run out of town after she left him.
Those are some good goys. Shaming a girl for not wanting to associate with top goy.

true

fuck getting burned desu

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE...
AFTER THIS, THERE WILL BE NO GOING BACK...

ya, currently rising up to one of my top least things i want to happen to me or anyone i know. brutal

mmmmm deep fried burgers

lol, the dude is that picture is selfish as fuck.

>those dead eyes
>that thousand yard stare

I bet he's seen some shit too....

Bane without the mask?

i would get ripped and always use a badass mask

Didn't realize All-for-One was based on an actual person, fuck.

Never thought Vader would find love after Padme. Nice to see it worked out for him.

This proves we desperately need to find an alternative
We just gotta find another species we're compatible with.
We're literally screwed and all alone on this planet. No other beings here other than beasts, insects, plant life and these lowly vile creatures known as women

Apparently they couldn't have sex and he had terrible PTSD. They tried at marriage, but I think people criticising her leaving aren't being reasonable about the toll it takes. She wasn't some evil bitch, someone like that wouldn't have gone as far as a year of marriage.

ariel-leve.com/all-articles/sunday-times-magazine/features/tyler-ziegel-and-renee-one-year-on/

aren't you supposed to write that you love Syria?

sauce

Le edgy faggot.

her smile and optimism, gone.

Severely underrated

rip sweet prince

Good to know she didn't just pull through with the marriage to save face until a way to put the blame on him shows up.

same girl

shut up you dumb terrorist

This is unironically heartbreaking. Later the guy killed himself if I remember correctly. They were still married when he did that.

Sauce?

>22 people like this
everytime

yeah

You don't disobey Master Mellow

Thank you for your service

Maybe we'll earn it in the afterlife. Stay strong dude.

hypocrites

Kek

underrated post

Or maybe just not be a mindless grunt and join the military?

Fuck Israel. Fuck nu-pol.

Fuck Israel. Fuck nu-pol

this is why you need AI gf

At least he is white. It could have been a nigger

That Marine--Ty Ziegel--joined the Marines because he came out of the tough-guy culture of midwestern high school grad construction workers. It's all pussy and machine guns and waving flags until they burn your face off. No kids. She divorced him. He killed himself, but his family says he "slipped and fell" and died. Don't fight for the Jews, lads.

I hate this picture, i want to cry

What's so shocking about that? Women look to men for protection and resource provision, he can't do that, it's only a matter of time before she hops off.

Globalist merc rolled the dice fighting a kike war.
>He lost