Why is ((((((((THE FUCKING MEDIA))))))) hiding HIS GREATNESS!?!?!?!?!?

Why is ((((((((THE FUCKING MEDIA))))))) hiding HIS GREATNESS!?!?!?!?!?

All hail our GOD EMPEROR!

MAGA!!! NEVER LOOSE HOPE!!!

>great optimism
kek'd

ITT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ONLY!!!
>ITT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ONLY!!!

He's been in 100 days and has gone back on pretty much everything he said he'd do and be.

When are you reddit faggots going to admit you got Jewed?

Idiot

28 is a record number.

he's delivered on deportation. sessions couldnt have been a better pick

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! HE IS OUR KING!!! PRAISE KEK

Keep up that great optimism, guys.

>delivered on deportation
No, its just media being retarded.
If you compare absolute numbers of persons deported during feb-april of 2017 to feb-april of 2016, you will find no significant difference. Just nobody ever payed any attention to ICE during Obama's reign.
To make matters worse, all his anti-sanctuary initiatives were shut down by courts, so it pretty much means illegals are given amnesty and they will keep flooding our country.

He has literally failed his own list of promises that he would get done in the first 100 days.

You cant argue with it, its fucking fact. How you are defending it just goes to show how fucking stupid you are

Not true
>tpp
>wall
>deregulations
>bring back jobs
>securing the border
>increased military spending
>increased military action against isis
I think he is doing alright considering how both parties hate him. Unfortunatly he's sinking into the swamp. Only time will tell if this is "le 4d chess move" and emerge from it or just straight up sunk into the swamp.

>that flag

>great optimism

lolwut

Honestly, the only fucker that could fix this country would be Richard Nixon. He is a certified madman who would just push his orders and probably execute people in his way.

His list was mpossible inn00days to begin with yet every bullet point he is working to.

If you can't see this you're dumb af

>stronger borders

okay what the fuck you just came back on board NAFTA and delayed the Wall

>you got jewed oh no
honestly I'm over it

>great optimism
legitimately burst out laughing at this. Is he taking the piss at this point?

patron president of jew hating

I'm not very optimistic. Who are these optimistic people?

You're trying too hard

If that was the case he shouldn't have promise it you utter moron.

Either way, he isn't "working on it" - he has just failed or flipflopped on every important issue.

See

calm down kiddo.
only shills are throwing dirt at him.
it's impossible to undo 80years of bullshit in 1 month or even 10 years. just hope that he survives for one more month at least..

Some of the things he's said, about the media and politicians, is incredibly inspiring. I never thought I'd hear a president say those things.

Also the media and Trump are in cahoots, using him to bait clicks and views. I realized that recently.

Honestly backing off NAFTA was a huge mistake, he fucking screwed over his bible belt supporters

The bible belt hate nafta

yes i know

You're probably right... after all he was the only president to name the Jew. Search "Richard Nixon Jews" on YouTube and you'll see.

Exactly which is why him refusing to withdraw from it will hurt his support with them...

Cringey as fuck false flag.
Shame on you.
I'm going to bed.

the results are almost exactly the same as they would have been with hillary. the US president is a puppet, wake up people.

I love Melania, but she always looks like she's trying to laser vision a guy to death.

How do you undo bullshit by doubling down and bathing in it?

it`s just 254 Dimentional Water Polo.

Give him time.

>Dimentional

Dimensional*

Fuck you

too much plastic surgery

fuck off shilltard

Yeah, I have also recently come to the realization that Trump is basically the next evolution beyond the Colbert Report. The perfect mix of comedy and politics (politics in that very safe sense that it's all debates and no actually changes).

Trump is probably the most entertaining thing to happen in the western world for decades, and if that is his only accomplishment during his presidency I think that is enough desu.

>When are you reddit faggots going to admit you got Jewed?

when he gun grabs

>great optimism
>achievement
Thats pretty sad, bro

>28 signings
>in 100 days
So 1 paper signed every 3.5 days? Was he signing it with his dick?

>great optimism

Hardest reach of all time.

>Why is ((((((((THE FUCKING MEDIA))))))) hiding HIS GREATNESS!?!?!?!?!?
They're all part of the same religion, and Trump wasn't supposed to win. People are pissed, but
>thems the rules
We sheep are their playthings.
We /must/ get Kushner & Ivanka away from Trump.
We have to trust SS & prince have his back.
And we need our FBI to be unleashed to do their damn jobs and start arresting the satanists!

because they are pushing a narrative.

>Trump goes to Atlanta yesterday
>reaffirms his support for the Second Amendment
>first president to speak to NRA since Reagan

fuck off back to the_donald