Ections. Don't buy in!Antifa/the left is drawing our attention away from the French el

Stay focused and one last push! Give your energy to Lepen for a free and safe Europe!

tf happend to my title?

>1388

tf did u do

She's not going to win. Continentals just don't have balls like Brits

>see Austria
>see Netherlands

This doesn't mean we can't put up a fight! Don't forget we are being flooded by shills telling us she doesn't stand a chance.

It's true though

Vive Le Pen!

Get in here fags, don't give up the fight.
Share your energy

Franexit Now

im with her

based le pen fucking arabs and jews at night and fucking europe with bernie gibs in the morning, I cant wait to vote for this race traitor whore, who's with me pedes!?

HI there University of California student! How's your homework going?

bump. Le Pen must be elected, Macron would be a disaster.

Ahh fresh meat. Dont worry kiddo! We'll have you saying the 14 words and seeing Kyle in no time :3

LONG LIVE LE PEN.

this is what a 10/10 looks like

Macron is dropping so fast he could actually lose the 7th of may.

ONE MORE WEEK GOYS

I'm with her. Just because I hate Macron, but I'm still with her.

Any other French here got their vote paper ? They're weird this year, wtf.

Here.

i believe!

IM WITH HER

And another.

I'm with her

I'm with the algerian jews!

funny how the same campaign slogans used by Hillary are being used for Le pen

Je suis avec Elle

I'm with her

We do. Infinitychan does information and education through translation and spreading of memes to France. I am kinda disappointed that there's no similar initiative here lasting longer than a few hours.

please, not for us but for civilization itself

I think Macron generally made our kin hate him when he went with idea that Poland should be forced or punished for its unwillingness to house and provide for shitload of economic migrants posing as 'refugees'.

Also, a side thought - I wouldn't ever use "I'm with her bullshit'. Not only on its own it's just virtue signalling and dropping the line is absolutely meaningless - go make a meme instead or reach out to some French - but it's basically adopting already shitty Hillary campaign that failed and associating Hillary with Le Pen is just a bad idea.

That wasn't the context. He uses Poland as a scapegoat for France's failing economy, because some factory moved from France to Poland and the former workers were pissed off that we're more competitive than them. It wasn't supposed to be that way when we were joining.

Economic migrants to Poland?

Are things on the up there?

Not to Poland, to Germany. They want us to keep them locked up.

We had some in general since a long long time since we're one of the best doing countries in eastern Europe - we're not great military power but we're still being called granary of Europe for a reason and while we have out own problems like actually shitty local job market, the standard of living is in most places comparable to much richer western european countries, just without stuff like freegibs. So people from places like Ukraine, Romania, especially Belarus visit to either find work or more commonly - get education at our universities.

In the context of my last post, however, I was talking about 'refugees' coming to Europe which turn out to be economic migrants rather than escapees from the war. Many of the identified 'refugees' are from countries not even participating in any wars but looking passingly like people from such, great majority of all of them aren't women and children escaping while the men fight but actually military-viable-age men. In general, people who aren't refugees but opportunists hoping for free gibs.

It may not be the context or the reason but it is still what he claimed - that Poland has to be punished or forced to accept 'refugees' the way other countries in Europe did, even if suffering for it.

Do it for her

why do french girls have bigger balls than their men?

Le Pen is climbing in the polls
Will it happen? DIGITS SAY YES

Le Pen will be next PM of France and save her people! Muslims GTFO!

Check em.

I'm with her.

Le Pen will be the next President, Dupont-Aignan will be the next PM of France. Check these.

Understood sire! Keep this thread bumped while I sleep.

I'm with her.

this can't be fucking real... right?

>Your country will never be colonized by France and you will never be made into one of Marion's concubines.

Why even live?