Germany

How many germans are on Sup Forums these days?
What do they think about their past? WhAt is their political position?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urburschenschaft
youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What do they think about their past?
Everything went wrong. I just wish I could go back to any of the crossroads of our history and change things. Not unifying in 1848 was terrible, losing WW1 was terrible, losing WW2 was even more terrible.

>WhAt is their political position?
Don't know. I'm kind of apolitical at the moment, because I see no hope and try to not care anymore.

Question for Germans? Why the gold stripe on your flag? What does it represent? And do you ever see historical non nazi flags or State flags flying from peoples homes or in their windows? Like DDR or Weimar or Bayern State flag fo r instance?

The Black-Red-Gold flag is the old symbol of the national movement in the 19th century. Its origin are the "Lützower Jäger" a nationalist militia which fought Napoleon. It has nothing to do with the imperial flag which originated from the Prussian flag.

I feel for Germans. My grandfather was German, he was a soldier, he was a prisoner of war who never went home (he was from the East). During childhood, teachers and children would try to shame me for what they perceived to be the actions of "my people". It had the opposite effect and I think that is why I post here to this day. I am only 1/4 German, I cannot say I am one of them, but still I feel as though the Germans are like family to me. I want them to do well. Gott sei mit dir!

>Why the gold stripe on your flag? What does it represent?
You can explain this in three different ways:
1. gold and black have been the imperial colors since the middle ages, in this sense it's just splendor.
2. black, red and gold have been the colors of a famous Freikorps during the liberation war.
3. "from dark night through bloody conflict into the golden light of freedom"

>And do you ever see historical non nazi flags or State flags flying from peoples homes or in their windows?
The only thing I ever saw was a HRE-flag in a garden.

>It has nothing to do with the imperial flag
If you're talking about the second empire, yes. but the flag of the first empire already had the colors.

I know, the Holy Empires flag hangs above my bed.

Thx for explanations guys. Appreciate it.

Mfw I saw a DDR flag flying from a mechanics in central Wellington recently. Was so surprised, had to keep double checking my eyes weren't tricking me.

It is ok. It really shows the Kadavergehorsam, that once again makes people follow Merkel into our doom.
I think Switzerland has pioneered the proper way for the German peoples to govern themselves.
It would also solve some political problems, because it would make Germany not a problem for some states that regularly feel threatened by us.

We just playing as one nation for 150 years and everyone got pissed, don´t our fail that we are Germans and got Europa under our thumb the 3. time in a row by accident.

I am an Ancap, don´t like states, they are just doing stupid shit and we are to good at getting shit done.

>Kadavergehorsam
What a cool word. Never heard it before.

Atleast I'm not the only one

I mostly lurk, some Germans that post don't do any good to out reputation. I personally am a traditionalist.

Reminder to google image search "Germans"
It tells what the real Germans are now

I strongly like german culture, mostly the language and prussia. So I think, it should be honored more today, together with the values, we are known for. Even further, I think europe would be looking way better today, if we have won WW1, or WW2.

I'm quite centristic, since I think that every political movement can be somewhat useful. The most important thing for me is, that it actually WANTS to help the country and its citizens, and not pursues to destroy it.

Hitler was fucking right, the axis should have won. You know I once actually believed in this whole we're all the same shit. That a multicultural society is the only way to go and nonsense like that.

Well, guess what I found out sooner or later that this is just some bullshit so some faggy, fat germans can pet their stupid heads over what nice political correct germans they are.

I hope we will have a civilwar in the upcoming years. I just want to kill sandniggers and leftists.

Hey that's the second image that came up so I guess its not too bad.

Reporting in. I think the Reich should raise again.

But to answer the original question:
Im proud of my country and my heritage and Im a monarchist. Europe and Germany would be in a way better situation if we had won WWI.

>the Reich should raise again
Raise what?

Great purge of the commies, especially red judges who refuse to punish rapists and murderers.

You probably won't find any born Germans in Germany any more they were all born in Syria

mostly a lurker i guess
from BW wich is green all the way. we wont see change here until the 50+ middle upper class folks die off

*rise

The reich

Or "raise itself", whatever. Do you realize how drunk and angry I am? It's a micracle I can into english at all.

>the Reich
Exactly which one?

>What is their political position?

In Germany you are forced fed holocaust guilt from elementary school and up. Most people are i know are right-wing BUT vote for SPD or CDU because thats what their parents did or they always voted it.

I talked co-workers and friends into answering the wahl-o-mat and the turnout was around 70% AFD.

tl;dr most germans are leaning to the right spectrum but are afraid to be called a nazi.

Care to take a guess?
We can call it the fourth or "final" Reich. Including Germany, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic.

lets get finland into the mix
autistische endlösung

>poland
filthy slav detected

That's legitimately the most autistic combination of states, I could imagine right now.

I'm pure bred German (without shitskin background), Malte.

If you weaponize our combined autism we will always win.

Remember that the 2nd Reich was nothing like the 1st Reich, and the 3rd Reich was nothing like the 2nd Reich. So if a 4th Reich emerges it will probably be some weird shit that nobody expected.

Is it true that people in Germany keep getting jailed for saying anti-immigrant stuff online?

Usually it can be settled with a 4000-8000€ fine. You only go to prison if you can't or don't want to pay.

>How many germans are on Sup Forums these days?
It seems, Germany has the biggest number of non-English native speakers on this board.

Who always thinks of the past never gets to live the future.

Anti-Merkel, anti-EU but first and formost anti-Immigrant. We must stop the flood that is ruining our once beautiful country. We must start sending them back en masse. Immediately.

Some weird shit, that nobody expects? Fine, I'll take a guess ...

What's about Greece, Belgium, Portugal, Swiss?

Pretty aesthetic desu.

All shit countries.

In 1848, the year that saw numerous revolutions and attempts throughout Europe, German revolutionaries wore black coats with red inner satin lining and gold buttons. The colours of the flag derive from that.

Black-white-red is different. It's a mixture of black and white, the colourse of Prussia, and white and red, the colours of the Hanse Trade Union throughout Western Europe and the Baltics.

The factor was weird shit, so they have to be shit countries in the first place. Well, maybe except swiss, but the weird reich would need atleast one german speaking nation.

So there's a police unit that tracks people's comments on social media? Or do they need to get reported by someone who got their fee-fees hurt?

Is it only social media? How long before Germoney can't shitpost here anymore?

Well, not as far as I know, but the Bundeswehr started to form a cybersquad unit, with almost the size of our navy ... so you never know.

is it true that some germans consider the modern german flag to be a piss-stained version of the original german empire flag? what was the reason behind the change?

i personally love the original black+white+red color scheme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urburschenschaft

Found this. Yes that's a refugee and yes he lives with them.

They have "non" government organizations for that, which, contrary to the name, get funded out of a "Kampf gegen Rechts" money pool.

Police units.

Also neighbors spy on each other's social media accounts and report racist neighbors.

I think those people are ratted out by German SJWs who report those cases to the police.

The police is very left leaning. They immediately arrest right-wingers, while they let go Arab extremists like the one who drove the truck into a crowd before Christmas.

like this flag is pretty sexy

You can't be serious.

And could we get atleast one more non-slavic state? Some country, that doesn't sucks?

And the nog gets to sit closer to the female, on the same couch. While Malte is a good cuck and sits separated.

>is it true that some germans consider the modern german flag to be a piss-stained version of the original german empire flag?
No, not really. The flags just stand for two different concepts of Germany. The one is the Prussian, militaristic but "little German" concept. The other is the rather democratic "greater German" concept.

The Thirty Year's War was also terrible for you
>The reduction of population in the German states was typically 25% to 40%
>(ranging as high as 50%)
Why is tragedy in love with the German people?

Pretty much this.

I propose Denmark then.

Yeah, it's pretty common for German families to "adopt" a refugee nowadays.

For example my wife and our refugee roomie are out today in the park. Enjoying the nice weather. (She's teaching him German).

I stayed at home to prepare slides for a presentation I will be giving tomorrow.

Someone has to earn the Euros xD

Where do you live, that you encounter such things?

>it's pretty common for German families to "adopt" a refugee nowadays.
LOL no.
Where do you live? In the leftist bubble of a Berlin hippie commune?

Nah, Denmark should stay with Scandinavia. I propose either Baltics or Hungary.

Hitler did nothing wrong
Fascism

Why? Neighbor on neighbor observation is a long time tradition in Germany.

The Kaiser did it (Biedermeier), the Nazis did it and the Stasi did it too.

It's one of the traits that keeps honest people honest and Germany a rather civilized country.

Fine then, I could live with them.
So, how do we get this fourth reich together?

You asking for a friend or are you going to report to the brown shirts??

Actually it's Black and Gold anarcho capitalists crushing the communist middle.

I wish we could turn back time and correct our mistakes. Germany is dying.

True.

With weird shit I rather meant the concept of the 4th Reich, not it's borders.

Didn´t you guys try to join 1871 and Bismarck said no? Might be worth trying again, you just have to talk to your fellow Scandinavians first.

nt BND

Nice try Amt für Integration und Anpassung.

i'm a communist german who fondly remembers the no degeneracy age of the German Democratic Republic. the global jewish capitalist destroyer of culture and the working man needs to be crushed

T-thats none of you business, anglo!

No, I'm seriously curious, since I got to see MANY leftist communities and neighbourhoods and my experience so far is more, that all people, that are at least a bit politically active on the right side are victims of attacks and vandalism, but not the state force.

>Baltics
This, the baltics are very germanized. Been in estland last year and it's a very nice place. German used to be their first language until 1890 or so. Unfortunately they suffered under russification, both cultural and ethnic.

Say hello to the Merkel police of peace

I can guarantee you that at least 1/3rd of the posters with a german flag, aren't actual germans. Like me.

Then we use Litauen, Lettland, Estland and Finland as a backup plan if Denmark doesn't want to.

Oh isn't it nice to have an anonymous board that is hosted in a foreign country and where you can freely speak your mind?

Burn in hell, Merkel!
Fuck you, EU!
Kill every single ""refugee"" and gypsy in this country!
Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

We could get Königsberg and Memelburg back, tho.

Can I join the 4th Reich ?

If you're OK with your local neighbourhood Arab drug dealers being deported back to Africa, yes.

3 youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4

At this point let's just make a right wing white supremacist EU.

No we are not. Maybe you were important here in the past, but nowadays, there is nothing german here, except maybe for some old architecture and food.

The unification of Germany was a mistake.
>What is their political position?
German Nationalist. Foreigners can fuck off.

This:
But if it doesn't work, we would take only the eastern, rural parts of France.

Ever day I feel sadden about what happened to the German Empire and the whole off Europe during WW1

it almost rested 200 years of hard work. I have no idea how the world would look like if Great Britian had decided to stay out of it and Germany had won a quick war against France but I find it hard to believe that Europe and the West in general would have been worse off

Past: We are not responsible for WW1, not sure about WW2. Nazi Germany was better than Germany today.

Political Views: Deport all migrants and immigrants from non-European countries, make immigration only possible from IQ 110 upwards(not exactly sure about the number)
The EU is a good idea. It should be more democratic. There should be a EU army.
The United States of Europe would be cool, as long as it protects our ethnicity.

generally speaking that is the best that modern Germany has to offer

you defiantly don´t want modern Germans idea of "culture" or "politics"

Please don't be a turk.

looks like even among the germans here quite a lot are still struggling to swallow certain red pills
Democracy needs to end. It's getting ridiculous.

Heil Hitler

Hitler did nothing wrong, except loosing.

We need a white ethno state. Would go for NatSoc.

Seems fair, i always liked flammekueche

There would be no USSR and the french will eternally hate you.

No, we dont need democracy to end, we just need a less messy democracy. One that is more efficient and effective.

I admire my ancestors for fighting against the international jewry and ashamed that they are being treated so badly by many of my countrymen.
To sum it up:
> Strict immigration laws
> Supporting tradional familes
> More militarized society
> Higher military spendings
> No foreign interventions but if they fuck with us they will get regret it
> Free market without sucking the cock of monopoles
> US-level gun laws
> Weed should be decriminalized
Rate this Sup Forums where do I belong politcally?

you can join, your cunt needs chemo

It doesn't matter democracy is already dying. I don't know maybe 2-3 more generations will be born in democracy.