Why are normie and Sup Forums Europeans so cucked on the EU question?

Europeans moan about the damage the EU does but then get angry and butthurt about us leaving the EU. Why? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC0S60Gp5rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because in total or net the EU actually does a lot of good for most member states.

>Because in total or net the EU actually does a lot of good for most member states.

t. non-european 8000 km away

When shit will finally hit the fan, I'll go outside and kill as many """""""europeans""""" as I can.

these countries like poland hate the migrants and want to leave but lack the capital to do so......so they moan while sucking german dick

where as we had the dignity to walk away

really they envy us and are impressed by our bravery but they also fear the eu will collapse and what will become of their country when it does?

germans are very pro eu becuase they think its some cool 4th reich when its not lol they think they are an empire

they are about to find out how much they are hated soon after le penn wins

Sup Forums isn't one person, you mental midget.

It objectively does do at least some good though, why do you think in opinion polls that the populaces of many European countries are so Pro-EU? Do you think Poland or Hungary, for instance, do not benefit heavily from the EU?

once again they overlooked the flaw in their plan for european domination

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=MC0S60Gp5rM

Lucky I'm Australian and not European

dont forget where you both came from m8

>why do you think in opinion polls that the populaces of many European countries are so Pro-EU?

Absence of debate. During the Brexit debate the Brits allowed both sides to have their say; in the continental EU the entirety of the MSM furiously strives to manufacture consent on the EU to the point that there has never been an open debate on the subject, and your average normie believes whatever television tells him to believe. Even with 100% of the mass media pushing the narrative the EU doesn't have such a huge lead in public opinion so I'm certain pro-EU would actually be a minority if put in free and fair competition against anti-EU arguments (rather than >muh ebul nazis strawmen designed to frighten normies)

>when english racism is so high that it forced scotland and northern ireland out also lol

its for their own good the snp are globalists and refugee lovers and hadrians wall is in ruins

if the eu wasnt such cucks and had a spine and the migrant crisis never happened becuase we gunned them down the people would of stayed in the eu.

You abandoned us both to the chinks when you joined the EEC. We owe you nothing.

Enjoy your cuckening, i know i will.

Australia is Anglo clay. Watch your tone little boy.

Based

I miss him :(

show me proof that the people of this country voted into that shit

you cant just a load of banker cunts forced us into it

we are coming back m8 like it or not

it does a lot of good only for their economy
as in, it helps the rich get richer.
in all other aspects it only harms most of them

it helps poor countries get richer at the richer countries expense

imagine having to fund poor countries south of the border for decades and watch as your industry and jobs leave

>Why?
Because there are 2 distinct groups of people.
Those who like the EU are moaning about you leaving because it lessens the power of their overlords.

And the anti-EU people are the ones that talk about how awful the EU is.

You are conflating the views of 2 distinct groups of people into 1 ideology and are surprised that it makes no sense.

Generalizing much?

Or it's just that continentals are petty and are just jealous that yet again it's only the Brits that have balls to stand up to German tyranny

ftfy

No. I was pretty happy that you decided to leave the EU, like most anti-EU people.

But the pro-EU people have to moan what a catastrophe Brexit is, to keep their sinking ship afloat for a little longer.

cheerio lads
#fucktheEU

next time you wont get up AYRIAN MENACE!

Although I hate the EU I really hope that before their collapse they bomb in the UK into ruins.

You leaving the EU means only that we have an easier time fucking you over.

Says the fags who actually joined the shit in the first place. Get on our level

German asshurt in 3. 2. 1.

This desu

no hans,we will cuck you to death

you have nothing to bomb us with ahahahahahaha elections are on the 7th and the snp are gonna lose seats and tories are gonna widen their majority

also on the 7th le penn will be elected also lmao

the anglo always wins hans,shoulda bet on beady

>germany ever bombing the UK into ruins

other way round champ

Fuck of anglo scum. I really wished the memes about brexit ruining your country were true.

But now I have to wait a couple of years for our EU army to finish, so that you can get torn to pieces.

lmao you have no army,uk and france IS the eu army

and france may leave,thus you are totally left without nukes

would be a shame if ivan came knocking...............

t.bmw driving chinkboi

The EU army can be no match for the US army, which will inevitably come in on the side of the UK in any war.

Happy flying rocket of peace wishes you well!

>would be a shame if ivan came knocking
I really don't get why people buy into the whole russian propaganda thing
I mean, they have an economy comparable to Italy. France, Germany and Londonistan all got bigger defensive budgets. +++

>I really wished the memes about brexit ruining your country were true.
But they are.

We have nukes bruh. ;)

Europeans isn't one person, Norway and Iceland are very eurosceptic and the UK voted to withdraw themselves from it.

t. member of Schengen

Imagine being so cucked that you have open borders with the EU when you're not even in it

The EU is sold to us as a way of resisting the hegemony of the US when it's all the contrary, it's been pushed by the US to weaken us. They'll try to conquer us through free trade deals, like they did to Canada.
I want my country to fuck off from the EU and NATO and be independant again

The thing with Brexit though is that the brits left the EU to be even more cucked by the US

We're pro US because their law and culture is similar to ours. It's practically the same country but that isn't monarchist. We were oddballs in the EU because we don't think like you. The very fact that you think the US is the big evil goes to show this.

you pick the wrong thing but don't want to admit it, so you attack those who chose correctly.
just like mac or xbox users or lgbt

cuck