Why haven't you started a family yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you started a family yet Sup Forums?

Why does it seem only religious families have a lot of children?

>Christian Baptist pastor is only 33
>has 9 kids

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/f54AG18Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gay

I'm gay

I'm gay

I'm gay

I'm gay

This is why the Mormons will eventually win. They breed like crazy. Just look at Mitt Romney's sexy family.

That guy is really 33? He looks 45.

There are about to be 9 orphans. But that's OK, because the oldest is probably 21.

I didn't have my first until I was 37 and i will probably live until 98.

What's your demons name?
Come out you demon in the name of JC!

Muslims will rape my children if they are born now

I'm really gay

this, also look at his mexican family

we all are user.

We really fucked up not electing that guy. Having to chose between Trump or Clinton was God's punishment.

Fuck, that means mormon god is real

I'm...I'm gay too, guise

Not super religious but we expect to conceive our first before the end of the year

Wrong photo, but point still stands, mormons pop out babies like no other.

I consider women holes made for fucking, never marry loool

how'd they create a black baby?
how many of these kids are actually his?
or were they all adopted?

black baby???

"Hi, I'm the one black Romney."

My mother popped out 12 but damn

they all get blacked by the niglet

adopted. and they're obviously his grandkids, not his actual kids. his actual kids are adults.

His eldest is getting tall!

I like Pastor Anderson. I just wish he didn't allow racemixing at his church. Would he be OK with one of his girls marrying a black when they grow up? I hope not.

Here's to a smooth pregnancy lad!

Pastor Anderson is a great man.

Exposing the truth about Jews, and creating more white people. Truly great.

Why is there a nigger?

It's easy to pop out children when you get paid every week to study Jewish fan fiction for a living

Kill the nigger, then it's good

I want to start family but my country doesnt allow to marry my bf and adopt children

the niglet even looks fucking retarded next to all the other children

I feel guilty bc im a single 22yo and my mom got married and had my oldest sib at 23yo, having 4 kids in total before 28yo...

Thanks m8

yeah she always looks derp

I use to belong to a big baptist church (raised in one).

A lot of the women had lots of children (starting from the time they were 16) but they weren't all by the same father.

There was many sex parties and other things going on behind the scenes. The men of the church were like a brotherhood and got off to watching their wives be plowed & sperminated by other brothers in the church.

They all would joke around about so & so having the largest family and not knowing who the biological father was.

They took "be fruitful and multiply" to an extreme.

Dont know if that helps gene pool or not... On one hand higher pop, other hand it increases chances of accidental consanguinity...

fuck of retarded boomer neocon

I don't have a girlfriend thats why and all the girls that I have dated with right wing views have turned out to be mentally unstable. Then the only other girls that have shown an interest in me aren't white and I'd rather die having no kids then racemix.

I'm not bringing a daughter into this world just so she can get BLACKED.

that sounds like a really wicked satanic church

the biblical punishment for adultery is the death penalty

i can assure you such degeneracy does not take place at andersons church

I'm 29, gf is 24. She's beginning her master's degree in october. that will last three years. So at least 3 years of kinky big boobs sex for me, than eventually blonde blue eyed kids I suppose

Why not convert to the Mennonite faith, breed with an East Prussian qt, have 10 kids and further the white race?

Because in addition to the iron pill, I also am very right wing. Which means that I do not like women that are right wing, and have unhealthy sedentary lives. Nor do I like healthy sporty women who are not right wing.

Choosing either one of these two archetype seems like just throwing my genes down the shitter. So I might as well not choose them.

Yes, the quality of women is far too low. Yes I am also sporting, have low BMI, have high muscle mass, go outside, run, lift weights, eat clean, can count calories, macro's etc. I go far and deep and even just demanding "well dont sip sugar pls or else you will be unhealthy" eliminates 90% of all females.

I wont want them to balloon up as time goes on. Neither do I want the nagging of "muh poor refugees" and "jamal is such a nice person, you should get to know him"

Yes, if a woman is reading this, you are actually the problem.

>those two qt youngest daughters
Kinda makes me wanna get some for myself desu
But no chance in hell I'm dealing with 3DPD roasties, so I guess that's not happening.

Bro there are lot's and lots of high trait conscientious women out there and they're primed for conservatism and fitness. That shouldn't really be a problem desu.

How many of those cousins are going to fuck each other?

I've heard from a few Germans that I went to school with that you basically have to act like a homo to get a girl in Germany. Is this true?

no there arent bro. They barely are even 2% of the whole woman pool. Most women are terrible people. Its also the reason why the obesity rates are higher for them. From 60% average for both sexes, to some races nearly to 70% of obesity/overweightness.

Women are really terrible people mostly. Yea so are men, but there are more normal functioning men out there than there are women. Since I am not a faget, I am destined for long term suffering.

>40%+ women are conservative or ready to become conservative if the right man comes along
>majority of white women in NL are in the normal weight range, lot's of fit biking girls around too
>the too have some correlation through trait conscientiousness (proven by science)

>at least 1/5, up to even like 1/3 of women should meet your standards

Pull up your game fucboi.

Pretty much. All the girls here are extremely to the left, so if you're not a complete loser, you'll have a hard time. People in my circle of friends with girlfriends are pussywhipped to a point where I don't want to hang out with them anymore.

Dude, word of warning, women tend to "reassess" their lives the moment they end up their student lives and enter the grown-up world.
I'm not saying it WILL happen, but be carefull with student sloots.

Looks like a real bright kid with a great future.

Well I am not saying that I am perfect, but I am well within the 10% of the guys I think. I dont drink, dont smoke, workout, dress good, have good hygiene standards, am part of a sports club (running), lift weights, have long term employment, nothing criminal, no tattoo's. Though somewhat eastern genetics (still look mostly white though, though imagine how double hard it must be for someone like me not to drink/smoke lol), no physical abnormalities, came from a neet ish background though like many of us here. Get some mires because im /fit/.

So I am kinda struggling, not sure what I should aim for. I am not doing terribly, but I have no idea where in the social pecking order I belong now and how far I should be going. Things are just so out of proportions. Even the men are kinda shitty whimps and I had a better time socializing at the brief time I was in the army.

Its just that when I go out there, there are options, but I am so overwhelmed as many guys probably are, I am just looking for one, one to get to learn about and familiarize myself with it. But that means being social and socially I am a fascist.

I feel like something cooler that I can find, or become is just right around the corner, better employment, maybe travel, maybe something else. So while I am thinking and being confused some QT grill that I ignored at my sports club is pulling my heart strings because of the effort that she shows now in the running thing. And I torment myself because she now isnt single anymore. I dont even like bars, clubs or drinking.

outstanding

That face

Yeah I know. For now she has a great busty body, but I guess she tends to get chubby if she's getting lazy. I'll be attentive. Thanks for the warning frogbro!

gtfo

oh, wrong interpretation. no I think we'll be fine

Bullshit. You're confusing a synagogue with a church. Any proof?

Cuz you gotta do that sex when you can. Also, birth contol is a sin.

>mudskin
>former neet
>no friends hermit
>doesn't even know a single conservative fit girl apparently (pst tones exist)
>blames his relationship issues on all of women instead of himself while the majority of men out there are getting into relationships just fine

>I'm top 10% of men

to add to that: Imaging having no weakness whatsoever, imaging being able to do EVERYTHING that is good, morally just and volkish. Can you guys even imagine such a thing? I know exactly what I eat, I know a lot about food nutrition, about things like this

pastebin.com/f54AG18Q

Also of the cortisol/testosterone thing, many of the other chemical systems in the body. Of the muscle groups. I even went into a beginners climbing thing yesterday and I managed to get to the mediocre course based on the physical prowess alone lol.

What I would fear is that a woman would complain that I go too far, that I calculate my food too well. That I avoid all the bad things for the body too well. I dont feel bad for these things at all. I have learned how to be more or less an ubermensch compared to them and to take my weakness, and bad feelings and shove them the fuck away in favor of EVEN MORE sports.

One thing of weakness, one emotion of "well I am too tired, well my willpower is too weak" and my boner for ladies goes down.

I thrive in pain and discomfort now. its my home.

JUST

He would. He's only right when it comes to fags and Jews. He still like spics and niggers

>slav
>only neet for like 3 years
>implying that even matters right now with the normies being on their facebergs

Easily top 10%

Damn, haven't seen that flag in a while

also

>majority of men getting into relationships

lol, I wonder how those turns out to be.

This picture makes me really uncomfortable, all I see are plebeians

also I have been thinking of getting a doggo, a doggo compared to a human is

>energetic
because it doesnt sip soda or has 60% obesity rates, doggo's do not drink alcohol, dont smoke ciggarettes and generally are much more healthy than people
>wont complain if you go an extra mile on top of a run, in fact, would actually love it
But the weather is hot/cold :((((((((((((((((, my feet hurt :(((((((((((((((((((((((, cant we just stay at home and watch netflix :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (90% of all women like this, but also most "men" "friends")
>barks at a nigger and isnt afraid of showing racial preference
no "but we are white and must feel guilty :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((" from both men and women

srsly though, I think a doggo is better than most of you in this thread who complain to me as well. Most humans are shit. And I am saving up money for a doggo, fuck you dumbasses and puddles of genetic filth

Why the fuck is he holding a black baby?

to add to that: If anyone still cares in this thread. I myself found myself to be the most potent ally. I found almost no use over the years with other people. Only a select few even of men as friends are good. Those who didnt kill themselves and thrived kinda went to double the best chan. Then the countless of scientists that shaped, molded my brain in the countless of threads. A weird thing we are arent we? Anonymous, yet also connected, but also very strong individually. To such a point where we are disgusted by the people outside of this digital formula just by the sheer virtue of the perceived quality that we received from this formula alone.

The normies are shit, utter and pure garbage. Yea there are many neets among us who are even worse, but there is a subtle and long line of advancement that one can take here to transcend both.

Funny enough, in workplaces I find myself to be more in common with the other better performing people, than with the majority as well. I even have the social stuff to talk, and approach healthy white families.

But for the rest of the people, its kinda like pic related. You guys are so far out of my league. Its not even funny anymore.

My present girlfriend wants a lot of kids. Best thing about Catholicism will be that exact point never will have to wear a piece of contraceptive again.

I'm just a nigga with a rocket launcher.