What happend to Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
piratebay.red/torrent/11719354/March_of_the_Titans__The_Complete_History_of_the_White_Race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you happened

>what happened to Sweden guys? I sure don't know :^))))))

Let me guess? THE JOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ? such an argument!

>Let me guess? THE JOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?

I mean why should we be against moslem thot patrol, would be racist

>ruins a society
>asks who did it
>is provided with evidence that he did it
>GEEZ I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT GOYIM, ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SOME KIND OF CONSPIRACY THEORIST OR SOMETHIN'?

Mate, have youy actually seen how fucking degenerate Israel is? I saw some ad on youtube about some gay parade or something.

>degenerate
Right mate

I didn't say we were any better but people seem to think Israel isn't an absolute shitshow

The sad thing is none of this is surprising.

Sweden learned the story of the frog and scorpion the hard way

They hadnt involved in a single battle in past 200 years. Their men have no testosteron. If they had t they wouldnt listen women's bullshit. They would pass women's shittests.

The way they treat Palestinian shows how soulless they are, also the irony of them becoming nazis and condemning the original locals into ghettos flies past everyone

>Sweden one place above you
kek

The elephant in the room in regards to national degradation is the Jews.

The Israeli society is far more feminised than any other western nation, except Sweden ofcourse. Who do you think were the orginal victims of femininism? Jews.

Palestinians are only worried about making war that is all those barbarians know how to do, their whole culture and religion is built for war, in case they are not born sitting on top of a oil mine they are basically screwed.

Israel is the only decent country in the Middle East.

>Britain place
kek

kek. So much for the jews are smart meme

I never said that, Ashkenazi Jews are. Negro Jews and Jews from Middle East are retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Still doesn't change the fact you're living in a cucked country.

Lel m8, not just that, have you seen the Uber videos? Women demanding free rides because otherwise they claim rape

Half of our people are subhuman. Government is corrupt. Telaviv is like the most degenerate place in Africa/middle east

yeah. I thought we had it bad

Lmao the hypocrisy, menwhile Dutch driving instructors can trade lessons for sex.

USA and Israel or USA+Israel as I've taken to calling it

How is that hypocritical? One is one party demanding shit from another through blackmailing, the other is a transaction, banging for lessons. Could pay too if you want to. The uber drivers don't have a choice

>hello JIDF

Tel Aviv is a liberal bubble, if you think Israel is the most degenerate country in the Middle East then you should take a trip to Iran or Saudi Arabia. Have fun.

But Linux came before GNU

Kike

They happened

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

You realise it isn't his fault Britain has become an absolute shithole, right? Sure, he may hate your guts but he doesn't have the power to do shit.

>Netherlands
Clogs, tulips, windmills, pot and cheese. Also, liberal sex laws. Hookers and blow for all. Also a variation of Christmas as national holiday where a some old guy who looks like the pope tells his niggers slaves to deliver gifts to your house.

Greatest Ally, continue to send the darkie refugees that come to your country to Sweden.

We will remain committed to your Holy Lands activities in return

Too many good goys.

Panel on the far right

Meanwhile, jewish media propaganda hits the female voters straight in the feelz.

which leads us to this

We're a small country and 20% of our population are Arabs, there's also Orthodox Jews who are quite literally the definition of a parasite.

nice image but the picture of the schoolchildren to the left is actually from the UK

it weakens the propaganda if you use outright fake evidence

What's not to like?

:^)

Right back at you inbred faggot

kek, arent all settlers orthodox? They seem like total retards.

Exactly, and the same logic applies to us.

What collapses Israel fucks up the white states aswell. The problem we have is that the kike globalists in the (((UN))) and (((EU))) pushes immigration on us, while Israel gets to say no.

They're pretty based from what I've seen.

>United States of Australia
>country is infested with pedophiles.
>women are ugly, dumb and fat
>full of chinese and indians

Nordic peoples are genetically susceptible to cuckery. They were protected from extinction before globalism due to their isolation.

Go do something useful Sven. Sweden is past giving advice at Sup Forums

I'm talking about the inbred cunts who spew 10 goblins and then spend their entire lives living off benefits and complain when normal people want fun things, like open stores on Saturday for instance.

Fat Pizza is top comedy mate, give them some credit.

jews

White mans guilt because of the holocaust

fucking jews

>China

>flag shitposting

You do realize those images are used to redpill swedes, and them being fake hurts the cause?

(You)

swedes are the germans of the north. they take order and do it to the extreme. they don't have the synicism of danes.
somebody once told me he overheard a german and a swede on a plane goofing about how denmark was inefficient and lazy.

another thing about sweden is they have poor countryside regions who rely on gibs. so they have countryside leftist seats. this is less common in denmark. in denmark its uncommon to have any non city district to be majority left.
thats an dynamic some people don't know but it can make a big difference. just as a comparison in 1998 the right wing in denmark lost because of the two greenland seats. that 1998 goverment was lenient on immigration. in between that election and 2001 the anti immigration party almost doubled its vote and became the supporter of 10 years of right wing goverment.

very low quality shit post.

Stop fishing Shlomo. We know it was you

oh wow you really won me over with your argument schlomo

Right back at ya, you slimy subhuman fagnigger,

He is collecting IP's to send to JIDF

What we call a right wing goverment in the year 2000 is not an actual right wing goverment. It's more like the leftist democracies of 1950-60.

I do like that Denmark seems to be making an effort, but I fear you will be sandwiched quite brutally.

Can you tell me what part of Wales Luton is in?

dumb jew cunt

HOLY SHIT what kind of technology you use to identify race and religon by IP? if I am shitskin Jew then queen of England is a Muslim negro

>Israeli
>not a jew

fuck off shitskin jew

You're not white hamudi

>Greece gets into a financial crisis
>percent of anti-semitic population rises to 69%
how did that happen?

i don't buy the whole muslims takeover theory. how will they win a war fighting outside of cities. the main threat is other natives who of course could ally with muslims

Consequences of taking feel-good, idealistic approach for the sake of virtue signalling over understanding, but down-to-earth attitude and foresight.

Why does everyone hate isreal?
because they're jealous of their inteligence

The countryside in Sweden is mostly centre-right as you can see on the map. The northern parts are mostly just forest and tundra, while they are mostly left hardly anyone lives there anyway compared to the south.

You don't understand. There is no hot war. It is a war of breeding. The same thing has happened to every great civilization, from the ancient egypt to the spanish empire. An homogenous society starts mixing with shitskin slaves/traders/invaders. Then the blacks outbreed the rest. Then the society collapses, and white civilizations have never recovered from this.

The only times there have been success have been when homogenous white groups have invaded a shitskin society. Like the european conquest of America and Australia, or the Lombard("barbarian") invasion of Rome during it's collapse(which was caused by the Latini-tribe beeing outbred in their own society).

Read this. piratebay.red/torrent/11719354/March_of_the_Titans__The_Complete_History_of_the_White_Race

>The complete history of the white race, spanning 350 centuries of tumultuous events. This is a story-of vast visions, empires, achievements, triumphs, reckless blunders, crushing defeats, and stupendous struggles. Most importantly, revealed in this work is the one true cause of the rise and fall of the world's greatest empires - that all civilizations rise and fall according to their racial homogeneity and nothing else-a nation can survive wars, defeats, natural catastrophes, but not racial dissolution. This new edition has been completely rewritten and updated to 2011, and contains new chapters, DNA studies, and other additions which shed further light on the white race's progress-and destiny. It also now includes a final section called "The Final Call-What Can be Done?"

Olof palme and Cultural Marxist infiltration in academia and every level of Government.

Once the people who formed a civilization are replaced, the civilization always collapses.

>a variation of Christmas

Santa Claus is a complete ripoff to be quite honest famalam.

Thicc!!

>a some old guy who looks like the pope tells his niggers slaves to deliver gifts to your house.
Sounds red pilled as fuck.

They identified too closely with hckey and after repeatedly beingcrushed by Canada, they lost their way.

I am wat bro?

End (((anti semitism))) now

Pic

Canada should be nuked

Claiming to be a kraut, as if it were something to be proud of.

mfw

Sure

do you trigger genetic holocust memories in jews with your german accent?

In Merkel's Germany, that document doesn't mean much. It means that some government volksverräter issued you a German passport. Which is literally given to shitskins and terrorists these days.

Nah my both parents are Catholic

Nah my both parents are Catholic

Poor baby, did the priest touch you in a bad spot?

So, you still can't enter, kike.

Nah I'm good

HAHAHAH wrong thread Saudi lsave shitskin goat fucker pedo

Damn. Why's Chaim so angry in this thread?

Sweden's peaceful virtues would never allow this kind of hate.