Canadians can't start a blog without risking being spied on by the state

>Canada drops four spots on the World Press Freedom Index

Canadians can't start a blog without risking being spied on by the state.

If they make informative public facebook posts their government can get a warrant to secretly spy on them as though they were a journalist. Using Twitter is grounds for spying if you use it to inform people of things other than your base emotional state. Relaying any information to the public which might shape their opinion is grounds for spying in Canada. Not naming your sources is grounds for spying.

Canadians will defend this.

The Canadians defend nothing so vociferously as that which harms them and reduces their freedom. They are the most craven beasts that ever walked upon surface of the earth.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39727155

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestgore.com
bestgore.com/best-gore-on-trial/two-years-in-purgatory-qa-with-mark-marek/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checks and balances are for poor attitude losers,. amiright leafs?

What you say, burgers, is it finally time to come up there and give Canada some Freedom™™™™™™™™?

Why do you make this thread every day you Anglo-Arabian rape baby?

Yes, "freedom"

>Canadians will defend this.

Just watch: they'll totally gloss over the OP and bitch about everyone else's country. They'll use words you have heard since gradeschool, except they are adults.

>Canadians will defend this

I'd like to see them try, i'm sure not even the biggest boot-licker of them all could possibly know where to begin.

>i'm sure not even the biggest boot-licker of them all could possibly know where to begin.

When they don't know where to start they bitch about everyone else's country.

Their defense of the indefensible usually amounts to a variation of:

>No! You!

or

>No! Them!

But of course! What else could I have expected from a leaf.

If all else fails they will send in the heavies.

pic related: a canadian thread assassin

You faggots are #40 were #20

I'm just enjoying watching it burn to the ground at this point. Every day is exciting as we march towards unavoidable collapse :D

Haha, not going to happen.

What will happen is your pensions will be used to bail out the big companies and your retirement age will be raised to 78 - and then you'll argue against other leafs as to why it's a bad thing

>thinking it will stop there

True.

Most of what happens in Canada is so insane that I find myself continuously surprised at the insanity, it's richness, pervasiveness and depth.

In other News:

>Canada's open-air asylum succeeded in ending the mental illness of 109 individuals on Thursday.
>While lauding the success of the program, talk-radio pundits condemn how much the facility costs taxpayers, and simultaneously calling for budget cutbacks and tax breaks for corporations.
>A representative from Emergency Health Services pointed out that while services for physical ailments and illnesses aren't too shabby in Canada, WE'RE JUST DUMPING OUR MENTALLY ILL ONTO THE STREETS.

>Sadly I doubt it will be my generation that fixes the problem,

White are a minority in the younger generaton.

Expect the type of society you expect from a society that is majority non-white from your generation. At least you can make a facebook post about how virtuous canadians are while your society races to the bottom at breakneck speed.

You're right about the brainwashing. Leafs are brainfucked fom cildhood.

It doesn't work like that. There is no cleansing fire that restores things. Things just get worse.

define "spy on them"
tap on their connection or infect their computers with keyloggers etc

i have tor on auto run, i don't even browse with it
hello friendly letter agency

>i have tor on auto run,

Nothing to see here!
Diversity is our strength!

My province is majority white.
So is the province next to it (Nova Scotia)
So is the province to the west of it (Quebec)
So is the province to the north (P.E.I)
Newfoundland and labrador is also majority white (95+%)

Youre upset about the state of your own country. Canadians are bushmen. My grandparents and their grandparents were loggers and carpenters. I work in the woods aswell. You probably work in an urban shitfest and run back and forth to work angry everyday. Angry at the true freedom of your Canadian brothers.

The fact that Canada told the King to fuck off and be our own country says a lot about the character of your forefathers

Anyone else really mirin on Canada's bubble game?

1.7 trillion in liabilities and only 10 billion in assets. mirin.

I grew up in Moncton and it's a disgusting shithole full of small time losers who aspire to a job that pays $16/h.

The province is financially insolvent to the point where that faggot Brian Gallant (who was in my 3rd grade class ffs) is using a property tax increase that is basically fraud to help make ends meet for now. New Brunswick is Greece.

You could just look at London's mayor to get your fix.

Damn. Its true, but only for those in cities. My property assesment increased by about 50 thousand $ but since I live in the boonies its still maybe 400$ a year

Where abouts did you move to ? I know NB is poor, but ill never need to leave

>mfw

Pray for Canada.

Trudeau will tousle his hair, don ludicrous ethnic garb, and perform a magic dance and everything will be OK.

At the end of the game he could turn the rink into booze.

it was terrible how they treated that guy from bestgore. dindu nuddin ey

I moved to Vancouver years ago but own a company in Los Angeles so spend all my time in America. If you live in the sticks in NB, it's really no different than a lot of other Canadian provinces for the most part.

But places like Moncton and Saint John literally destroy peoples souls. Everybody is a small time shit talker who define themselves based on their meagre possessions and crappy call centre jobs. I don't know anyone who lives there who is actually happy. They have city people problems like crime and teenage prostitution but lack the benefits of an economically diverse urban centre.

And don't even get me started on French people.

You seem content with your lot in life and I applaud you for that, user.

lol

I just googled that stock. Overall it's doing okay. Are you a day trader?

>I just googled that stock. Overall it's doing okay.

PUMP THAT BUBBLE MY NEGRO.

I was being serious... Do you have insider info? I don't have high confidence in my country's economy, but I don't see the bubble popping anytime soon either

Stop withdrawing from the bubble.

Everything is fine. Only pissy attitude losers sell.

At least were in same boat no?

haha, how many properties in Canada do you own?

what's the story here

Clearly he wasn't wearing his helmet.

asians on motorcycles. its a running series on bestgore.

Still higher on the index than most of the cunts that post on this site but it's still alarming. These are rights you don't get back once they're gone. I wish our people would figure out where their spines are so they'd stand up to this.

the founder of bestgore was charged for putting up a video of a murder dismembering a body.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestgore.com

bestgore.com/best-gore-on-trial/two-years-in-purgatory-qa-with-mark-marek/

>Do you have insider info?
Fuck off, you aren't very slick.

At least learn how to not sound like a fucking narc.

maybe he will offer to put me in touch with Mr Big next

That's not canacucks specifically, that's all modern leftists.

Threadly reminder:

Canadians have a very low level of discourse in general and are unable to host adult discussions about their country without it descending rapidly into gradeschool madness.

So that task falls to the UK.

>What will happen is your pensions will be used to bail out the big companies and your retirement age will be raised to 78

Oh, it won't stop there. Not even when Canadians have mandatory brain shunts to the central computer and work 23-hour shifts in complete darkness will it end.

What won't happen is any burning down, crashing, or collapse. The cities will still grow and the power stations will still run and the banks will get richer.

Until it's eradicated as a nation along with China in the distant light of the future, of course

They will live out horrors beyond our comprehension. The living will envy the dead.

>people in this thread

it has already popped my friend

rare

Division is unity
Overtaxed infrastructure and services is wealth and plenty
Immigrant enclaves is assimilation
Censorship is free speech
English/French enmity is multiculturalism working
Engineers driving forklifts is a rich job market

Canada is successful

Don't forget Cab drivers being better at diagnosing people better than your doctors.

When there are more doctors on wheels than in practices, you're winning at a whole new level kind friend.

A million shitskin 'doctors should be trusted right?

>shitskin 'doctors

melanin gives superpowers bro. get woke.

OP, you dont understand. It actually is freedom because its purpose is to eliminate homophobia, racism and sexism out of public life. So its OK to spy citizens and force them into reeducation programs :) Its for their own good and for their own freedom :))

The power of extreme body odour

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Stop resisting the Beige Horizon. Racist.

Beige horizon.. sounds like the result of not enough poo getting in the loo

>Limey lecturing on surveillance

3/10 for at least picking a topic where he has a lot of experience

hate speech raids when?

> it's the same bongposter making leaf threads

Killyourself

>hate speech raids when?

Last week.

Who cares if degenerates die from overdose

hahah

So we're now ranked 22 and your still at 40? Lmao go get raped by a refugee user

>bongposter

it's a shit stirring leaf a vpn

*on a vpn

>shit stirring

posting headlines from the CBC.

the more shit I see like this, the less revolution becomes a joke & more a reality.

Once we invade, we'll set up a Canadian Free State to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen there as well.

>nj girl charged over racist tweet
probaby was also a call to action, like "we should kill niggers"

>woman faces jail time for growing veggy garden in front lawn
actually 100% false, she got fined because it violated her home owners agreement.

>col man imprisoned for 28 years
people will lie about commiting a crime to get someone else out of jail, happens all the time. The dream part is blown out of proportion

>kansas couple indoor gardening prompted pot raid
im sure a neighbor walked by and thought they were growing pot, its easy enough to do that.

>probe mans anus in traffic stop
read actual story, they did one anal search

>police state horror
totally false.

>Kinder Egg Ban
they were not fined

not even gonna dress the rest, very cherry picked examples that arent even real.

They think they are sticking it to us with stuff like this but they are actually starting to corrupt and destroy the Muslims as well.

Canadian schools teach people wrong so that way they don't have the brains to escape.

>a fucking bong lecturing someone else on state spying

Look, any redpilled Canadian knows how fucking shit Canada is right now, you guys are preaching to the choir.

Justin Carter is S T I L L being fucking prosecuted, every time I see something about him I remember and go check and get angry again.

Your reply was spoken of in the prophecy.

see

>The fact that Canada told the King to fuck off and be our own country says a lot about the character of your forefathers

Ummm NO ,sweety, that was Americans. The British fought Americans and American Freedom in 1812 to remain cucked to the British Crown.
Canada never told the Royals to "fuck off".
Who's on your money?? DUUURRR

Try grade 1 again kid. All that time innawoods is obvious. I'm surprised you can type, read and us e a computer.

We're miserable. Please come back to the park, Sexian. I mean, Julian

>We're miserable.

Hey man, at least that misery went on to fuel Rush's devastating musical social commentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU

^^^^^^^^^^
That reply is meant for poster below.
Wake n bake got me retarded

Cool bro, you eat cum.

I've been saying this for years; Canada is NOT a free country!

>probably was

>faces jail time
>actually false because the sentence rendered was lighter

>b-blown out of proportion
>still happened

>i'm sure that blah

>it was just one anal search

>totally false apparently means something else in canadian

Wow, this is the best even a raging canacuck can do to defend this shit?

Looks like some sort of head injury.

Definitely an OSHA violation.