According to the CDC, less than 2% of the population is gay

Yet every day Sup Forums is filled with fag and trap threads. What does this say about y'all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

FPBP

Traps arnt gay

it says this: youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

/thread

it's like you redditards just found out that Sup Forums is a site full of paedophiles and homos

Is this what people out themselves into massive debt for?

it's probably just from some anime convention

It says that traps aren't gay.

A lot of people won't admit to secretly being gay, just like pedos.

The truth is that the percentage is probably closer to 8% of the global population, shit it might be even higher.

Fags are noisy, true. But, and I know I'm gonna take a lot of flak for this: even if you fap to traps, fantasize about your favorite little pony stallion, and shove things up your ass, you aren't actually gay until you get nasty with another dude. That eliminates a HUGE number of 'fags' from statistics. Then you have dudes who might have one or two awkward gay experiences. But if they go on the get gfs and have kids and whatnot, then it doesn't really fucking matter. That's another big chunk of people.

Also, shills, reddit, antifa, etc.

>just found out that trap waifu is best waifu

SUPER GAYIAN

i think we can close the thread here

It's a slippy slope user. Faping to Traps, Pony fantasize and shoving thing up your ass all lead to sucking a mans dick. Might as well throw those people into the gay category now.

Xuper Xaixim?

dude, it's every board. except blue boards. it's either a raid, or its that weebs are just the most degenerate people alive. anime is corruption. anime is usually the cause for most degenerate people and things

check yo privileges

>feel attracted to some boys (really only like twinks/femboys) and not the general population of men
what does it mean? I'm not really attracted to any man romantically just sexually and i have a strong preference for women

I get what you mean. The slippery slope is real. But every person who fantasizes about killing another isn't listed as a murderer. Every fat ugly dude who faps to little girls isn't listed as a child rapist. If you like to think about dicks, that doesn't make you a guy who sucks cock.

You have to actually go through with it. You aren't recorded as a 'gay' statistic unless you actually get gay. Hence the 2% number.

that just sounds like repression of your homosexual tendencies. sounds like you're in the closet, but are indeed gay. just not ready to admit it. these people should be given the chair before they grow

>statistics on fags
>CDC
>center for disease control
>fags
>CDC
Homosexuality confirmed for a literal disease.