People have been seeing these three images repeatedly pop up in captchas lately

People have been seeing these three images repeatedly pop up in captchas lately.

Why the fuck is there always something?

Is someone trying to keep us away from this kind of meme magic with the cancerous "le nu pol xD le troo Natsoc xD muh e celebs" forced meme?

Forgot to mention
>Middle one is looking at balloons like they're Shekels

How is it a forced meme? It isn't a meme at all. Surely you know that Sup Forums has been flooded by redditors that have failed to integrate.

I had these ones repeatedly during the last days too.
Probably a bug.

you realize what captcha is right?

Iv been asking myself is there any message contained in these images too. There is none that I can see. If I cant see them even when I look for them, they are not very good messages.

that merchant tho

yeah did captcha bug out or something

Most autistic thread I've seen in a while.

what?!?!?!? we all know software is infallible. It was clearly aliens or the jews.

Captcha is buggy af. Those three are the only ones currently working without problem, also on other sites. And gas stations, the rest doesnt work for me most of the time.

shoo go away you shill

Gotten them hundreds of times the last few days. Really makes shit posting annoying.

gas stations work fine, store front works fine, buses works fine. Signs and vehicles works half the time. Mountains works pretty good to.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these capthcas.

Oh, so this is what autism looks like :/

>Why the fuck is there always something?

The AI is trying to get in on the meme game.

AIs value memes highly, it's a common trend.

is it a bug or a feature
niggers got all the data.

I refreshed capthca a few times and got all 3 pretty quickly.

subconciously maybe? psychologists....

who knew Sup Forums were just a bunch of schizophrenics trying to find meaning in nothing?

>get this cap
>officially spooked

>using image captchas
Honestly I want to have the image captchas on just to see stuff like this.

this is pure autism

half the posters on this thread need to fuck off to reddit

Are you schizophrenic or something?

test