What are some ways to profit off stupid left-wingers?

What are some ways to profit off stupid left-wingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it's easier to trick right wingers, alex jones is one good example

open your burger joint and have them flip burgers

It's much easier to profit off of stupid right wingers. Most will buy up your water filters and tangy tangerine like the gullible ignorant saps they are.

Virtue signaling, or making merchandise based around a condescending and smug remark based on a centrist idea.

Like imagine a shirt with a bunch of different world symbols on it that says something lame like "It's almost like we're all people or something." boom over 9 gorillian sales

Sell them pussy hats or something idk

I wonder would she mind if I slapped her tits just to see them jiggle

Make a new iPad ?

I have a shit load of over grown rosemary bushes and various other herb plants, when I trim them I put the trimmings into crappy packages and sell it off at farmers markets as organic grown shit. Hipster types buy it up if you just add a few faggt buzz words. Nice way to make some cash here and there

Organ harversting.

Recounts and donations to fight against fascism, also complain about rich people and scream "theft", you can become senator.

The left wing is analogous to the blue pill, that is the status quo, so they are satisfied with their living condition or are oblivious to any dangers.

The right is the red pill, which holds opinions that are considered taboo by the media and want to change to world.

Which one seems like it would be easier to exploit based on political belief?

Some Sup Forumsack needs to get into politics and say all the shit they want you to say and keep saying it until you get into a position of power and then kek them

green tea frappacinos?

Sell anti-Trump or anti-white meme Coffee mugs

The problem is that most of them don't have money

Sell American flags that are made with American labor, that are highly combustible and fun to set on fire.

The average mass of normies and pseudo-normies within both are both relatively manipulable.
The Juicero is a good example, just make something seem environmentally, racially, etc. conscious and design it all sleek and modern and shiny looking and people will buy your shitty products.

This is what most people don't get it, including the cattle on their ranks, leftist think that money = power when it's the other way around.
If you have power, you can have all the money in the world.

I have literally been doing this for years. In fact I've put together a huge file on all the best ways, which can be yours for the low, low price of $18.99

Sex.

Make a new brand. Put Gandhi and Martin Luther King pictures (whoever left worships). Use a symbol of homosexuality. Write think different. It works miracles.

Made me kek

Offer them a way to pay up reparations to offset their white guilt

Look at starbucks or any juice shop, or any paid stuff on itunes

Yes..alex jones is a example ..not from hollywood to almost every social media site that exists plus ngo etc

Also what's the source on this chick?

you cut off the top of your head in that photo... normally this would be fine, but this is 2017 and I'm 100% sure that picture was snapped on a smart phone, which means you were looking at a screen and were just too lazy to make sure the angle was right. not a good look for you.

a podcast.

Better idea:

Start a brand of leather purses under the Martin Luther brand. Normies will think it's MLKANG and you'll get away with pushing a kikehater.

Slap the antifa logo on some black clothing/items and get rich from idiots.

Sell "THIS PUSSY GRABS BACK" hats and "WHITE MALE TEARS" cups outside protests.

Provide an identity through consumption.

"I'm a Vegan", "I am a gamer", "I am a Star Wars fan" - it's all the same shit. No traditional identities like religion or nation, no strength of character to form one on their own. So you sell one to them.

If they got one for free, from some god forsaken new ideology, just sell shit that makes them feel like they belong, some "this is what a feminist looks like" shirt or whatever.

I know, but I don't want to make money by promoting fascism and authoritarianism.

> (OP)
>a podcast.

Nice. Even though their politics are insufferable they are very funny.

Two words:
>Fyre
>Festival

i have 8 bee colonies going making nearly 100litres of honey a year. I drug the shit out of my bees narcing them up on sugar and polen.

then i sell it as 100% organic wild honey from the bush at local markets. $25 for 500g or $40 for 1000g jar. Funny part i use fructose and filler turning 100litres of raw honey into 700 litres.

These idiots all buy it. I even grew a beard and i wear this stupid hat that i stuck some old fishing lures and hooks and a feather on and i also cut a hole in my old lounge rug and wear it as a poncho. also i got some old as fuck uggboots i used to wear on the farm that i wear at the market too. by day im bob the bee guy that scours forests daily in search of wild bees to safely extract honey from using tricks and magic passed down to me from Running Left Foot from the native american tribe Choochoobacka and from the native australian aborigine tribe Goondunjinbinerra and by night im Sup Forumsster

Get raped you dumb skank

>Provide an identity through consumption.

I would have to provide an outlet for that consumption. They already have the identity and desire to purchase thanks to larger companies.
Possible. Was thinking this.
Do you have a free email list?
I think outrage and passion sells.
I bet the Coexist guy is rich.

Turn a famous commie into a capitalist brand and sell it to them.

the left doesn't produce anything. if they did then they would actually manage economics. all you need to do is make a gofundme and tell a sob story about how oppressed you are because leftists are bar none some of the dumbest people on earth.

Patreon-begging.
You need a woman or tranny involved though.

It's much more easy to trick the right-wingers, they are so dumb to believe that vote to an idiotic billionaire as president is the right choice.

make a shirt that says truck fump and then sell it in faggot states like california and new york

participation in the economic system of capitalism is already explicit approval of fascism and authoritarianism, hun. you're already worse than hitler by chasing that profit. all those starving kids in africa are on YOUR hands, capitalist pig.

should make it a cartoon rendering of a truck of peace attack and see if anyone catches the reference and/or the subsequent meaning it implies.

esotheric! as irrational as they are they have to like eso shit. magnets, aura healing, hugging sessions, u know stuff tailored to feelings.

Who is this semen demon?
My dick is rock hard
>Steroid cycle and seeing giant tits = raging hard-on
>TFW it's like I'm 15 again

>pussy hats
wat

rosángela espinoza

Ask a Jew, they do it all the time.

youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4

Please let this be real

Sell "Coexist" bumper stickers. Every leftwing, pussyhatted idiot has one.

>implying progressives/liberals possess the self awareness to realize that consumption =/= identity

honestly my dude I think you give them too credit. Virtue signalling has coupled identity with consumption.

>Buy cheap cupcakes from supermarket
>do a race based cake sale
>charge guilty oppressive white cis scum £3 each

Sell them yoga balls and turbans.
You'll love it when you'd play Rimworld. You can harvest the organs of gays there.

You're going to jail when they find you.

Go into politics
Spout leftist drivel
Get elected
Be political neet

Al Franken is like if you crossed rush Limbaugh with retarded time telling man. A leftist jew radio hockey. He is a senator now.

oh god please take some pics

>aussie
Pretty much the only flag I'd believe this story

Left-wingers in general don't have much money. They need society to provide for them and can't make it on their own.

says alot about that island of convicts where this is actually plausible for them

Start making different kinds of KANGZ t-shirts with stories of great black dynasties and sell them. Slowly increase how ridiculous you make them, work your way up from Ethiopia to Assyria and Egypt, and then via the Greeks and Romans to black VIKANGZ 'N SHIEETT.

I don't think that's true at all, I'd actually wager or guess that for whites in America at least that left-wingers and liberals are on average more financially well-off than conservatives.

The dumb trust fund types do and there are a lot of them

Holy shit this is gold

most of these left-wingers come from middleclass and uper middelclass families that can get them into uni. so i'dd say that they on there own don't have money but have parents that do. just look at that brick face briana wu

there were more trump voters in higher income brackets

this, however, is true. a combination of leftist indoctrination at elite schools, virtue signalling, and a complete lack of appreciation for wealth attained by their forefathers all contribute to this.

t. right-wing trust fund babby

Post of the day so far.

Write books shitting on them and hawk them to stupid right wingers.

If that's a dude then I guess I'm boarding the queer train to analville

sell libtard shit and say it'S racist not to buy this

anything gay.

Amazing

Art, Hollywood movies, novels, anime, comics, music and generally, the entire entertainment industry.

Art, itself is the easiest. You get the right context, the right connections, you can cash in when it is done by a 5 year old.

Find the flavour of the month bullshit on Tumblr and Reddit then sell merch related to it. £odsa emone easy.

huh? b-b-b-b-b-b-boob-ies

Choochoobacka
Goondunjinbinerra

fake
and
gay

t. peasant

What if you already have a job, but go to job interviews just to troll the interviewers?

>herpes sore on her nose
is herpes redpilled? should i get the herp so i can redpill degenerate whores on the dangers of degeneracy with my dick?

>american flags made out of guncotton
strangely one of the more american things i can think of

Examples of buzzwords?

I'm a beekeeper and sell "organic" honey too at stupidly overvalued price, but I don't feed them sugar water or water down the product, I sell it legit out the hive. It's still a scam, organic honey that the bees produce out of nectar is just as health and just as unhealthy as honey made by feeding them sugar water. It's almost identical in product except you don't get residue flavors from the flowers the bees have been using. Normies can't figure that out though. Organic honey is a scam to begin with, but you're piling scams upon scams on this one.

i already wanted to try beekeeping and now i just want to do it more.

It's interesting and not too time consuming. Once every two weeks you open the hive up to make sure the cunts aren't building the combs incorrectly. Just making some slices here and there then close the hive up. You can buy the clothes and gloves and smoker for

Try to sell them "organic" "sustainable" "ethical" "GMO free" food and products in general. Those idiots will pay a 100% mark up for the same product if it's marketed that way.

The Democratic Party
Bernie Sanders

making a TV show about Progressivism packaged as science a science program and have a whole episode dedicated to genderfluidity

leftards absolutely rused the fuck out of their (parents') money, how will they ever recover?

Did somebody say... profit?

i find crap in lly ways and make it into art, they love that shit

Sell fidget spinners.

Taxes

Find some stupid berry nobody has really heard of, call it a superfood, then sell it at hippy markets.

>find small tumblr anti trump blog
>steal their memes
>make anti trump shirts on redbubble
>start facebook page reposting anti trump propaganda
>advertise shirts
Simple stuff

If you have no conscience then making money off of stupid people seems to be incredibly easy. I just really realized this yesterday.

I was looking at a YouTube channel and noted how all of his thumbnails and titles are that usual YouTube clickbait. And I was thinking "ugh, yeah he's popular but he just uses that clickbait shit... I could never bring myself to do that. I mean yeah it's incredibly effective as you can see by his success but..."

But what? If I just set aside my pride, or whatever it is, and let myself do things like shamelessly use blatant clickbait titles I could be really successful.

Instead I impose aribtrary restrictions on myself for no reason.

just use the stupid like the stupid should be used. aslong as you are not telling them to kill themselfs or bankrubting them i don't see the problem.

anti-trump themed restaurant