Tesco to restock their frozen potato alphabet letters! #pleasehelpruby

Autistic girl only eats chicken tendies and alphabet potatoes,
change.org/p/tesco-tesco-to-restock-their-frozen-potato-alphabets-letters-pleasehelpruby

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/tesco-tesco-to-restock-their-frozen-potato-alphabets-letters-pleasehelpruby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAS
A
S

>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>change.org/p/tesco-tesco-to-restock-their-frozen-potato-alphabets-letters-pleasehelpruby

> She feeds her child with starch/carb based processed food
> She didn't realize that this is the main source of her child's autism

> She even makes petition on Change.org so she can continue to destroy her child's life

> ...

Why do people like her get to have kids?

>#pleasehelpwesterncivilisation

GIVE ME CHICKEN TENDIES AND POTATOS TENDIES MUUUMMMM

look at the fucking faces

You would think that a board filled with autists would feel bad for the kid.
I guess autists hate other autists?

Is she /ourgirl/?

its her cunt mother

>tfw can't find potato smileys anymore

>Autists having empathy

Uh, you have no idea what an autist is

jesus have you ever looked in the "special education" classroom as you walked pass?
just try putting a few potatos in a room unsupervised and watch the chaos ensue.
This very board is testimony to that fact

Fuck off Patel at least she's white

I'm white, but just look at the state of the mother.

I do feel bad for the kid but I think the mother is a retard.

The fat worthless mom wins! Way to go! Reward a lazy pig who won't cook or introduce other food to its kid.

I have a bag of these in my freezer.

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

>diagnosed with autism at 5
>only like certain foods
>mom and dad grow tired of my bullshit eating habits
>start feeding me food I don't like
>refuse to eat it
>"ok user, i guess you're going to bed hungry"

The rest is history. The worst thing you can do to an autistic person as a parent is to "give up" and simply let them do as they please. Especially with little things like food.

This poor girl will be an underdeveloped outcast for the rest of her life because her mom can't be a fucking parent. Sad!

>tfw no more turkey twizzlers

fucking kids these days.

>put shit fuel in car
>it won't work properly
>people tell you the problem and you fix i

>put shit food in child
>it won't work properly
>people tell you the problem and you sperg out because ''don't you tell me how to raise muh kids''

G
A
S

Parents like this need to be gassed.

>BREAKING NEWS

>enabling your child
I really don't understand parents with these problems. You must be firm and absolute with kids, thus they will eventually fall in line.

Cook your children proper food for fuck's sake. This is what a generation of career-woman has done, generations of culinary knowledge passed down from mother to daughter chucked out for microwave meals and frozen food

CUNT

THICCC

Primary school delicacy.

Fuck Jamie Oliver.

These companies are preforming micro aggressions against these poor children.

That picture is fucking hilarious.

There is no evidence that diet has anything to do with autism rates whatsoever.

all aboard.

LOL AUTISM

MAY SHE STARVE TO DEATH

SICK & TIRED OF DIETARY "CHOICES"

How can you even live only potatoes and chicken?
I can't cook for shit and I don't want to learn. I pretty much only eat rice with tomato sauce and cheap chopped steaks, hell, occasionally I even just eat a bowl of cereals because cooking is fucking annoying. Sometimes I go to McDo or KFC.
This diet makes me sick. I gain weigh despite doing a decent amount of sport. My face feels greasy, I feel tired, I can't shit right and I sometimes have stomach pains.
Thank god, I can sometimes go back to my parents' home and eat real meals because I would definitely get health problems on the long run.

Anyone found yet?

Yeah, I'm that autistic to notice.

lol british news

>smooth surface results in no crispy edges
Potato waffles here, smiley faces a shit.
A SHIT

Millennial? French? It figures, first world problems.

You're mostly a single male who needs a wife.

COOK ME DINNER, BITCH, NAO!

Why do you guys lack empathy? Bunch of sociopaths

story of my life t.b.h. Was a terribly picky eater in my childhood, but have expanded the range of acceptable foods slightly over the years. What can I do if some foods just make me gag? I'd love to fake that I like those foods when eating in public, but I can't.

posten oc

Maybe her mom should learn how to fucking cook.

Children being picky eaters is a sign that their parents can't cook. Thus they end up with a limited pallet.

You're right, but the thing is, most girls have even worse cooking skills than mine.

He was right though.

>This is what a generation of career-woman has done, generations of culinary knowledge passed down from mother to daughter chucked out for microwave meals and frozen food
Some of them boomer women didn't even bother to teach their daughters any cooking because ''house works is oppression''
Many such cases, sad.

good thing he's not named olgan

>only eats chicken tendies and alphabet potatoes
Goddamn her shits must be awful
Lots of protein for gains though

What's wrong with ?

can confirm. My mother couldn't cook and i spent most of my time as an older teenager and young adult eating beef noodles(which i still love) and frozen oven meals. I did not much enjoy new meals.

I was diagnosed as well, i ended up getting anxiety to stop myself from doing stupid shit. I stayed inside never going anywhere, my mum just made me have support workers teach me how to use the bus and train but they made my anxiety worse because they talked to me like i was a 2 year old a lot of the time.
Later got over my anxiety by being mentally tortured by a bad person, learnt a bunch on my own, proved myself, and i still have to have support workers....

Have you ever been on /r9k/? That's enough evidence.

>i'm a shitty parent not able to control my child
>i'm also a woman so i'll blame someone else, like a store

Can confirm this as well, I was a horrible eater for a long time. It mostly got better because my dad started cooking and because I cooked for myself, my mother is just awful at cooking

Yeah potatoes cause autism, naturally. We solved the problem of where autism comes from - Potatoes! Thank you, genius, i will love to attend your nobel prize ceremony where you receive the hard earned reward of once and for all curing autism!

You're an imbecile.

Shes not Autistic
Just a stubborn entitled child and a weak fat piece of shit mother

white power my ass

They look like trolls, this is what generations of fetal alcohol syndrome does.

>autists don't have empathy

Hate it when people say this.
They do have empathy dude, they just don't know how to deal with it because they don't know the social rules around it.

Noice

>>"ok user, i guess you're going to bed hungry"
I don't understand why more people don't do this. Its like they think the kid will die if they don't eat one meal and that its almost child abuse to have them go to bed hungry even if they themselves turned down perfectly fine food.

You know that saying
>hunger is the best spice

This.
There is no such thing as the "spectrum" in the sense that it describes some fundamental physical issue.

All those mild types of autism are just broken people due to fucked parenting.

I would maybe suspect that all autism is just nurture caused and not nature.
You can bully the spergage out of people easy as fuck!
Which is precisely what bullying is for. But since that and being firm are so frowned upon, and entitlement runs rampant, we see this rise in "autism"

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

good thing only white goy faggots need """"evidence"""" to live healthy lives.

have fun with that sperm count user.

/Thread

This is fucking child abuse, she's permanently ruining this kids development with this """diet""". No wonder her brain doesn't function properly when all it has to run on is fucking frozen processed potatoes and tendies. I bet the mother ate like shit when she was pregnant with her too, kid never had a chance

This pic captures the whole "Raised by a single mother, kid now autistic & browses Sup Forums"-generation perfectly.

She could've spelled NIGGA

these british news articles always have the people posing/looking the exact same way

single motherhood should be a crime

Kid looks like Kevin bacon. How would she have survived in stone age times when there were no potatoes?

(((Tesco)))

Pic explains everything

If only there was some way to cook food in your home where you could arrange it in any shape you want.

>Cook food when you're a fat, independent single mother

Check your privvy lodge

Truly, she is Sup Forums incarnate.

Not that long ago, people like her would be left out in the forest for wild animals to deal with. Time honoured tradition in all of Europe.

RARE