What is Sup Forums's opinion on holocaust denial?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on holocaust denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it definitely didnt happen but it definitely needs to happen again

Whether it happened or not it is irrelevant needs to be denied and ridiculed until it loses all its cultural power over white people.

its okay to say anything and everything under the sun but its not okay to criticize anything a jew says about the holocaust, they can fuck themselves.

This.

The what now?

I see nothing wrong with it

this

questioning how it happened and to what extent is not the same as denying something happened.

is 2.8 jews a minute really that many? cause it doesn't seem like it is. think about it:

multiple extermination sites throughout europe, gas chambers able to kill dozens at once, yet only pulling in a grand total of 4k kills a day? shouldnt we have aimed for 2.8 jews a second?

Go back to class

What Holocaust denial?

>
this

the 6000000 meme was around for years before hitler took power

anyone with a few minutes of time and a critical mind can figure out that the official story about WWII is garbage

It's totally made up, it doesn't even sound German.

Hitler himself wasn't public about the holocaust. Why should we hold it against a completely different guy?

The holocaust did not happen.

Why is it illegal to deny?
If there is loads of evidence why do you need to send people for questioning it?

, ,

Do most Jews know this or just the polacks?

Yeah, Donnie, this is totally a real pressing issue. Fucking hell I thought we were gonna get someone that wasn't a kike lover or Muslim slave when we blocked out Clinton

It happened.

But, I would not be the least bit surprised if the stats were exaggerated for political effect.

:/

Just the Sup Forumsacks

6m was one figure used
7m and 8m were also used in newspapers at the time, more frequently in fact
Yeah at this point even David Irving, le ebil antisemite, has revised his figures to about 4 million Jews killed

The "gas chambers" are a myth and there is a surprising lack of evidence for much of what is called "the holocaust", because according to the official narrative, the Nazis destroyed all the evidence. How cohenvenient!

At Majdanek, it was originally claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Today, thanks to the work of revisionists, it is believed less than 60,000 died at the camp.
That is a drop of almost 2 million. Yet most people do not know this, and continue to believe the number 6 million.
At Auschwitz, it was originally claimed 4 million people were killed in gas chambers. Today, the official number is 1.5 million. That is a drop of a further 2.5 million.
People blindly believe 6 million died because they don't want to bother to examine such a grisly topic. They take it on faith that what they have seen in movies and what little they were taught in school is accurate.

If you watch these and STILL believe the Holocaust myth, you may be a Jew.

1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked)
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>10+ hours of videos
Ain't nobody got time for that
The totaled deaths for all the camps as given by Wikipedia does add up to around 5.9 million, so how it was still 6 million when they claimed 4.5 at Auschwitz is perplexing
And yeah, the original figures for Majdanek were Soviet propaganda

Is it really necessary for the POTUS in the current year to be talking about the holocuast at all?
Vowing to take any action on issues dealing with the holocaust is 50 years too late.

if you wanna know why people doubt the claims, you have to watch the videos

they lay out the claims, showing you what has been published in "respected" historians' books, and then shows you the inconsistencies and outright lies

It's well worth your time, but I guarantee you will not be the same person after you have watched them

This. People also like to over look Roosevelt fire bombing German civilian centers and trade routes. Yet for some reason all history books make Hitler out to be some sort of anime villain. Fucking kikes.

I hope Holocaust really happened and must be happened again.

Claiming it's holocaust denial when it's a mere questioning of numbers makes it suspicious imo. Introducing laws that forbid the questioning of history is wrong, you'd think (((they))) would actually want the death toll to be lower, to be hoping it was lower. It just shows how much they actually care about their own, that they want more of them dead in order to benefit from it in the present and future.

Like I said about David Irving
>hey maybe 4 million died instead of 6
>gets film made depicting him as the antichrist

Indeed, if it was my countrymen I'd want the death toll to be lower, I'd want more of my people alive than dead and I most certainly wouldn't spend decades milking their deaths for shekels. It's disrespectful, it's shameful really but whatever helps them push the agenda they keep pushing, eventually people will grow tired of being called a demon nazi racist for spotting inconsistencies and asking "hey that don't make much sense".