France, the biggest Nation

Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

At the crossroads of Europe, the position of France within Europe is strategic, Latin culture and Romanized, this nation that covers more than 2000 years of history is the oldest established nation of Europe. France's successor to Rome.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and thus in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle in the whole history of mankind.

- Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, over 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

Often these wars were waged against France in numerical inferiority against coalitions of several nations aimed at destroying it:

- Coalitions of Bouvines (1214), France faces the Holy Roman Empire, England and Flanders
- Coalition of the war Folle, France Vs Brittany, England, Castile and leon, Holy Roman Empire and Lorraine.

- Italian Coalitions, France vs Aragon, England, duchy of naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire and this several times.

- Coalition war devolution, France vs Spain, England, Sweden, United Provinces.

- Coalitions of Hasbourg, France and Ottoman VS Austria, England, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Scotland, United Provinces, Savoy, Holy Roman Empire.

- Napoleonic Coalitions, France vs all Europe.

and even more ...

On all the Grounds and continents France has shown to the world what it was worth in combat. The genius of these soldiers is still being studied today in the largest military school in the world.

Nigger nation by 2050.

Not that we're much better off.

And why?

>army gets pick pocketed by gypsies

aaaaand it's gone

>it will illuminate the universe.
it's a black hole

In Korea there are nearly no foreigners. This place is really save. This weekend in the Netherlands some people died by knife attacks. In Korea they leave their purse and belongings on the table in a coffee shop and go somewhere else. This is only possible because the people are of the same kin and trust each other not to steal. So sad to experience the difference.

> the oldest nation in europe

Looks like someone has never heard of San Marino... But in all seriousness France is based and will regain her rightful place on top of the world I have no doubt.

The problem with all long-term prediction models, including that one, is that they make a lot of assumptions which tend to rely on the author's bias.

>The problem with all long-term prediction models, including that one, is that they make a lot of assumptions which tend to rely on the author's bias.

Very true.
Here, have pure numbers, see the increase, and make your own mind.

And the number of mosques/islamic schools over the years.

>I have no doubt.
How? There is a point of no return. It will be the label "France" but inside is a mixture of some Africans. The people make a country great. No one will identify with the past besides some with mixed in french ancestry.
United States of Europe is the goal of EU. No one cares about preserving France.

And a direct data correlation between sand-niggers population and violent crimes. (In French)

Even the official governments statistics agency of norway predicts this too, just before 2100 for norway. they just released these numbers like last week after keeping quiet for years.

Hopefully Le Pen is the start of that.

> No one cares about preserving France.

I do. Twenty thousand young Australian men died on the Western Front to preserve France, 8000 in one day. I would consider it an honour to die attempting to do the same.

We wuz kangs....

Not any more.

On the Western front France employed colonial troops. It was a no go to use them in Europe before France did it. Congratulations your dreams of diversity prevailed! It was totally worth it to die in this fight against European brothers.

shut the fuck up you're cringy

You shut up and go back, retarded.

Ok.

I agree.

ALLONS ENFANTS DE LA PATRIIIIEEEUUUUH
LE JOUR DE GLOIIIRE EST ARRIVEEEEEE

>France has the highest Win/Loose ratio in europe's modern history

>Sup Forums doesn't recognise historical facts

"Muh Nigger lovers".

Care to talk about the "Harleme Hellfighters" americucks
>Most decorated regiment in WW1
>More useful than any other white batallion
>"Muh American white army is superior"

French accepted that "gift" from the american army to fight along a regiment of niggers.
Niggers became Heroes of War, yhanks to the support of the french army, simply letting them fight like normal hupman beings.

>A few niggers put to shame the whole American Army.
Americucks BTFO ???

shhhh its ok just vote le pen

Why do you take pride in a history to which you did not contributed?

France is crumbling while you shitpost on the Internet and you still find way to gloat.

>Germany

I want to see the death of France. I hope Macron wins.

I hate your fucking country and your disgusting, entitled, fake-bourgeous population so much. Your language is literally derived from faggotry and sucking black dick. Muh boi Macron will keep your mouths full of nigger semen.

GO MACRON

Reminder that you are and always will be a low-IQ subhuman.

All those won battles and the saddest loss in all of history, as well as the most recent gigantic blunder.

Folks, the financial/tactical waste that set France behind the drapes of the world stage.

France was almost entirely destroyed, they had to. It's not like there weren't foreign slaves and servants on the continent for centuries beforehand, cat eater. The fight was against totalitarianism and that is decent fight no matter the opponents race.

Frenchie, I love you, you're cool, but you're a major reason that the E.U exists so go fuck yourself.

140 master race reporting

I'm not one of your african apes. Where is your suburbs on this lists?

>At the crossroads of Europe
... lies Germany, not France.
Deal with it.

We contribute to our nations histories every day in a range of ways. Furthermore, inspiring others to do more for their nation is an achievement in itself.

'France' isn't a real country. France doesn't have a border. France doesn't have a French currency. France doesn't have its own religion. France is just a region of the EU.

>140 master race reporting
I do not believe you.
Post a picture of your hand and one of your IQ result.

Until then, you're a shitskin 80~ IQ.

apezil still whiter than france lol

Bunch of niggers here, like France. Huge statistical impact. But no sandniggers here. Not a single mosque in my 2 million people city.

Can you even imagine this, muslim dicksucker?

Just imagine it:
>you wake up one day
>go out on the street to buy some mcdonalds
>no one is named Muhammad
>no one speaks in sandnigger language/accents
>sorrounded by christian people
>high class borough
>no niggers around, 98% white

FEELS GOOD

Rémigration !

>IQ of 87
>feels good

Pick one, and only one.
You're so fucking mad right now, the rage is leaking in between your words.

>implying we will vote for a fatass

Youre right France is at the crossroad of the world

lower qi areas are found generally in places french colonized in brazil like rio de janeiro and northeast region (full of niggers and mischlings)

not mad at all, just woke up.

But your country is pure cultural cancer.
Egalité indeed.
Your shit country sold the world this "equality" meme that fucked everything up because you frogs wanted some ancient way to virtue-signal worldwide

Fuck off, it was the joos.

we did noting wrong

frog please

T. Defeatist

:|

>leftists actually believe things like this happen