WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALIZED WE ARE FULL?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALIZED WE ARE FULL?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Tasman_Travel_Arrangement
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-26/teenager-gets-probation-eight-women-groped-surfers-paradise/8472758
ga.gov.au/scientific-topics/national-location-information/landforms/deserts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

In NZ :^)

got raped by a crocodile while a kangaroo fucked my pet shark

Kiwi here too lol, from taranaki, you?

Born in Tauranga, brought up in Auckland.

>auckistan

lmao, you not even kiwi

true kiwis come from rural maori rape towns

Fellow kiwi here. You guys in Brisbane or the GC too?

they need to stop immigration now the cost of housing is out of control the muslims are breeding to fast and the lefty cancer is spreading to all our kids. god help us all

Perth here

Comfy but too many abos, i miss NZ

IF WE WERE FULL HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

im on sunny coast.
best place in the world

full of kiwis

no abos here mate its so white it hurts your eyes

Denmark guy was funnier.

>having kids and buying houses

I dont care, im just living off your tax for my neetbux until i feel like moving back to NZ.

At least im not a chinamen, nz/aussies are aryan (maori) brothers

That's why I had to specify born in Tauranga, no fucking way am I going to say I'm from Auckland.

General Brisbane area yeah.

Aus/NZ have freedom of movement, we get automatic visa's. It's actually a pretty big problem, if one country is too hard to get into they move to the other then move across once they get citizenship.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Tasman_Travel_Arrangement
You left a little backdoor open for your Kiwi cousins. Cheers gee.

ID: ANC

Fuck off, shitcunt

aussie here on goldy, blood currently boiling over this

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-26/teenager-gets-probation-eight-women-groped-surfers-paradise/8472758

furthermore that muslim slut who tweeted Anzac day shit needs to be hung and dragged through our streets

Same, I'm from Wellington.

>furr
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...

>implying any chinks get australian citizenship to go to NZ

I love you

Nah they get NZ citizenship to go to Aus.

Sydney

How did you get gibs? Are you a citizen? If so how?

there is so many kiwis here if they all went home there econamy would collapse

a few hours ago when i couldnt get a fucking seat at the Crows game

We need to repeal the travel agreement between Aus and Nz. It is a backdoor and that yuo lnow

wellistan

agreed, muslims just flaunting their shitty attitudes and liberals allowing it.we need public hangings for muslims.

as long as the dog eaters arent in nz i dont care, aussie is one big dry rock anyway, nz is actually beautiful and not full of cucks

yup, been here 5 years

>nz is actually beautiful and not full of cucks
Oh boy, you need a trip to Auckland.
In my school whites were a minority, the immediate area was filled with asians/indians and they bussed islanders in from shit areas.

Kiwi here. I like to shag sheep while my sister watches.

i dont mind the asians the kiwis the indians but i fucking hate MUSLIMS!!!

no shit, auckland is a shithole. ive only ever lived rural and south

I think I hate Sudanese niggers the most, actually. I feel sick looking at them.

>i dont mind the asians

typical aussie 40 yr old with a chink gf. you are everywhere

80% is empty useless desert that is impossible to live in without constant expensive delivery services
>ga.gov.au/scientific-topics/national-location-information/landforms/deserts

>be on the bus, some sudanese nigger with white girls is eye balling me, i wish the cunt did something

the indians on the sunny coast keep making shopfronts but never trading, someone said its a trick to get citizenship if they own a business its faster so we have all these shops that never open .....

If we all went home there wouldn't physically be enough houses for us to live in. Also Australia's ecnonomy would take a hit because most Kiwis are on SCV so are working but not receiving lots of gibs.

Just amend it so only Kiwis born in NZ are allowed in.

Wellington is not so bad. I lived about 1.5 hours drive out of Welly, not many immigrants at all there.

And how much of the country is habitle, with water?

This.

I went to Auckland once. It was Little India, like a totally different country. Never agian.

You mean whites?

fair call kiwis do work fucking hard to