Black Ice Cream because White Ice Cream is Racist

BLACK ice cream is now officially a thing, and people are freaking out about it.

So what is black ice cream, and what’s all the fuss about?

What is black ice cream?

Social media’s new favourite dessert is made by mixing charcoal with ice cream.

It’s made from the charred remains of a coconut shell which has been mixed with coconut flakes, coconut milk and coconut cream.

To complete the Gothic look, the ice cream comes in a black waffle cone – although customers can choose to add colourful toppings like hundreds and thousands.

There’s even a topping called Unicorn Tears, so everybody wins.

The sweet treat has gone viral after dozens of people shared pictures of their stunning snacks.

thesun.co.uk/living/3429380/black-ice-cream/

However, they can be decorated with multicoloured toppings such as ‘unicorn tears’

We already have chocolate ice cream

The dessert is made by mixing charred coconut shell with coconut flakes, coconut milk and coconut cream

The black ice creams have gone viral on Instagram

They follow on from the hype around Starbucks’ Unicorn and Green Dragon Frappuccinos

>black waffle cone

The Afrocone

They do this in Japan sometimes. Like Burger King had a black whopper. I think it was squid ink in the bread though or something.

>You could have chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla
>instead lets eat charcoal

Where can I buy black ice cream?

Most of the viral pictures currently sweeping the web are from Little Damage ice cream parlour in LA.

The family-owned shop’s original black ice cream flavour is Almond Charcoal, but they’re experimenting with new flavours including Black Roses.

The company describe their ice creams, which also come in dairy-free vegan varieties, as “sinfully hard to resist”.

However, they are not the first to capitalise on the unusually dark dessert.

Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream, a New York parlour, were selling a similar treat last year.

While the Japanese have made black sesame ice cream, which has a nutty taste, for years.

Only time will tell if some savvy shops in Britain will recreate the treat soon.

Sorry it was squid ink in the ketchup. The bun has bamboo charcoal.

Didn't those burgers give people green shit?

Looks fucking disgusting.

I've actually had one of those, they do them over here at Halloween. Taste exactly the same as normal ones though.

Yeah, but that was dyed with Blue 3 which turns your shit green.

This has nothing to do with race politics the article that you even quoted says they were going for the gothic look.

Sounds shit.

Salmiakki ice cream on the other hand is legit.

>Martin Burger King

fighting the important battles eh liberals?

>charcoal
>eating the charred Jew
I hope you know eating burnt foods causes cancer, goys.

Fix your nails before you eat another tub of churned animal fat, Porky.

>Almond Charcoal
>Black Roses

Ice cream. You sell ice cream.
Stop being pretentious faggots about it.

the charred jew was something else pierre

>black people
>coconut flavored
this is weirdly common. Are banana too obvious?

>burnt charcoal flavored ice cream
y tho

They're selling food items. What sounds more palletable; almond charcoal or Blue 3?

We've had salty liqourice ice cream for over a decade.

Americans love to stuff thick long black things in their mouth
Get a black ice cream for your daughter goy

Chocolate.

it's just liberals

Lactose is racist.

What has better marketing potential; chocolate ice cream or unique black gothic ice cream?

10/10

>eating burnt foods causes cancer
This is the entire reason it's illegal in Australia to BBQ without drinking a beer so the alcohol can counteract the charcoal.

Long run?
Chocolate

Short run?
unique black gothic

Where in the article it says anything about race or politics and not just being a stupid food trend you fucking spergs I'd like some salmiakki ice cream though.

So you're saying an ice cream store can out compete other stores based solely on the fact that they sell chocolate ice cream?

For once a leaf post that isn't pure cancer.

Looks pretty cool though

wait a sec, isn't eating charcoal a cause of cancer?

not new

nhod bad

would eat

Gotta admit, that's one aesthetic cone right there.

Or the government wants you to have a good time?

You're damn right.
Chocolate's the shit.

Anyway, what I said has nothing to do with the market, all I'm saying is it's pretentious gimmicky bullshit.
But if we are talking about the market, then sure, it's a decent idea for a gimmick and a good way to make a quick buck, but no one's going to care soon.

What would you prefer? The store that sells the awesome classics, chocolate vanilla, salted caramel etc. or that weird hipster store that sells flavours that are kind of interesting at first but just leave you wanting some good ol fashioned chocolate?

Hipsters will find a way to make anything pretentious.

Milkshake
Coffee
Beer

They all need tying to chairs and beating to death.

Good. Charred vegetable and animal matter is a known carcinogen.

In England it's illegal to not have a BBQ on the 3 days of sunshine we get a year.

The store is not excluded from selling chocolate ice cream along side unique flavours that set the store apart from others.
These flavours have everything to do with marketing because that's how the store gains notoriety. I don't see any stores getting news coverage because they sell "good ol fashioned chocolate" like every other store.

>Niggers, kikes and various other brown people are lactose intolerant
>Ice cream gives them the diarrhea (nigger put to me this way once)
> Can't enjoy their blacked ice cream without physically paying a toll for consumption of it
>Swpls take to eating it
>Turn into a hate symbol
>Signifies how white consume minority cultures leaving nothing or and empty she'll when done
>Nigger ice cream is no longer a thing

SAGE

has no reason being on Sup Forums

go back to Sup Forums

At least our memes don't cost you 3.50 for a small.

Fucking cows. Racist. Fucking knew it.

Hey. Ummm. So, when do (we) get black sperm? I'm tired of my dick being all rayssissst an' shit.

When you're so into social justice you mix charcoal into your vanilla icecream to be able to eat it.

If I walked into an ice cream store and saw a sign that said "almond charcoal" I would turn 360 degrees and walk away because they are obviously huge faggots.

It's a similar feeling to when my girlfriend keeps dragging me into Starbucks and Costa coffee and all I want is a normal fucking coffee not a soy pumpkin spiced frappucino latte with extra nigger cum and I walk out in a rage before I can even order when I see all the faggots in there with their macs and hipster moustaches.

>Salmiakki ice cream on the other hand is legit
seconding this

black burger

>jimjims rustled at almond charcoal
> didn't caught the Unicorn Tears

(you) had ONE job, Britannia ...

Now we need Black Cotton Candy

aka regular cotton on a stick

FINALLY. Ice cream that resembles snow sludge scraped from a gutter,

Sure they can sell chocolate too I don't give a shit.
All I was initially saying is that calling your ice cream Black Roses is lame and pretentious as hell.

They would if they sold the best damn good ol fashioned chocolate on the block.
Gimmicks and bullshit are lame, if your product is good without a gimmick you'll do well in the long term. If your store only sells gimmicky shit then people will get sick of the gimmick and go elsewhere.

and this.
People who don't want your pretentious wankery will 360 out of your store.

Sounds tasty

But it's gray.

I noticed it, I'm just saying Almond Charcoal would have already been the breaking point, it wouldn't have even gone as far as the unicorn tears topping.

the ads ARE getting smarter

Last time i checked black was more than just a skin colour

You don't think they're always making new flavours to keep things from getting stale? They're calling it black roses because they're using colouring extracted from the petals because it's nontoxic.
Not everyone thinks the same as you, their target market is people who would be interested in trying new things without having a seizure over the fact that they produced charcoal from almonds.

If you turn 360 degrees you aren't walking away, you're walking straight ahead.

The grays have taken over. Turn back now!

So the ice cream should have AIDS and commit disproportionate amounts of crime?

pretty aethetic looking to me

First day on Sup Forums, I see.

Welcome, newfriend. I sincerely urge (you) to lurk more before poastin.

There's a difference between trying new things and being a pretentious faggot.

This is for the kind of people that when you go to the pub they always have to try and order the most random obscure ale that no one has ever heard of and takes 6 years to find and tastes like shit instead of ordering a Carling like a normal human being.

Underrated dreamer.

I knew the recent media coverage would cause a normie invasion.

First month on Sup Forums, I see.

Go back to plebbit you plebbit spacing faggot

Ordering carling every time doesn't sound like trying new things at all.

That's a terrible name though.
I don't give a shit where the colouring is extracted from I want to know what flavour the damn thing is.
The name tells you nothing about the ice cream other than it was made by pretentious hipster fags.
That is why I don't like it. Not because "da gahd damn lbruls makin der fansee nu ice cremes hurts muh brane"

M8 I hate hipsters, liberals, and other degenerates as much as you do, but you really need to chill. One of the reasons why you're trying to remove degeneracy is to live a happier life, isn't it? Well make a fucking effort then. Starbucks is a business, all they want is cash, and a way to get cash is to serve those childish drinks to the (wo)manchildren. They serve normal coffee as well (and it's not that bad). Just grab that espresso or americano or whatever you like and enjoy the taste, spending time with your girlfriend on the fucking terrace. Raging at everything only makes you a miserable faggot, but doesn't change anything else.

nice

>bread though

Wow, that's one spicy meatball

Good advice russbro.
Hope summer treats you well.

The marketing is based on the colour and the mystery of what it tastes like. The fact that it's an unconventional colour makes people want to buy it just to find out what it tastes like.
When burger king released their black burgers in Japan people were ordering them solely because they were black and were curious what they tasted like.

burger king in Japan do it for attention,not racist reason.
There is no black resident in here.

Agree with your point; don't sweat the small stuff, but also worth mentioning that there's probably a better cup of coffee to be had if you look around. Buy independent, usually better coffee and it helps a small business.

Racists are freaking out about this new bizarre frozen treat

Looks like poop

I know.
But just because I know why they do it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Hush now, you'll spoil the surprise.

But black ice cream was always a thing
Never heard about black sesame ice cream?

breddy gud

>stunning snacks

It doesn't matter if you don't like it because you're not their target market.

why are you sliding more important threads with a discussion on black ice cream?

are you retarded?

>Coconut flavored
>not watermelon

How can white ice cream even compete?

> Eating Charcoal.

What the fuck?

Just when you think things can't get more ridiculous, I'm starting to believe we indeed live in a simulated reality and we're being hacked hard.