Sup Forums thoughts on Duterte

What do we think, boys? Trump invited him, so does that mean we like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&t=177s
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We like no one. We can only hate.

Stupid swen-shill, Duerte is an absolutely based mad-man

Liberals are butt-hurt that the people of the Philippines elected a man who said he would do something and actually went and did it. While it is unfortunate that their country was being ravaged by drugs and drug dealers, he stood up and decided that he was going to fix the problem. Furthermore, he never apologized for doing what his people elected him to do. A true hero.

If he sets foot in a go-to-Hague nation they should grab his ass and put him on trial even if only for the lulz of a sitting president being tried for murder by foreigners.

Didn't he say he wants niggers to move to the Philippines?

he is fine. He really killed those maggots who are infesting our society and now people are now rallying behind on church, fake news and black propaganda.

I'm not surprised that there are no civil wars but it is already happening behind our backs. And most of them just turned a blind eye on that.

>black propaganda.
wut really? here?

>what do we think boys?
it's like he read the punisher and used that as the basis of his domestic policy

Do we like him? Absolutely. Dude is running over people who were destroying his country/harming his people and now even is doing the same to the Muslims pulling the same shit on his turf. What's not to like? The guy is based as fuck.

Duterte is a fentanyl addict that kills kids lol and he thinks he has moral high ground to lecture on nukes? Duterte can suck ten thousand dicks in hell. Lol

>implying Sup Forumss views are all based off Trumps. Fuck off back to /r/the_donald

Duterte admits from his own mouth that he abuses fentanyl yet he kills your own children and your dumbass people let it happen. Good going dipshits.

I hope he goes to the white house and says right into trumps face that he is a son of a whore

and flies back

Putin's macho image is one thing
acting like Bryan Mills is another thing
not a quality i seek from a leader

Killing kids is based? Kill yourself faggot.

I always liked him, he's based.

If "based" means "hypocrite that deserves to be anally raped to death"

This.

Yeah. Because we all need hypocrites addicted to fentanyl to wage a drug war that kills little kids.

There's no report of kid killings here, unless if you add that drug-addicted father who killed off his two kids because of drugs.
Also prepare for a lot of Flips coming to this board.

Ivanka please, fuck off to daddy and suck his dick you incest kike

Of course you don't see the reports because you live in a totalitarian dictatorship that won't report the shit to you. Protip: use a VPN or leave your country and do a google search on the crimes Duterte has done.

>muh dead children

Propaganda.

What a strong thread start!
>do we like him
God, this board is fucking aids.

Anyway, i like duterte for actually doing something about a big problem, i dont like him because he's basically a dictator i.e too extreme.

Ah... Using the fallacy of bringing shit up from something completely unrelated to what I was talking about eh??? You sure showed me!!!

>Trump invited him, so does that mean we like him?
Trump cucked to the merchant and/by sidelining (ed) Farage and Bannon less than 100 days of so who cares?

You made up a story of hurt children out of thin air to push your narrative. You are an useful idiot trying to feed us propaganda.

Check my previous example and be more considerate in the future.

How are extrajudicial killings based

I didn't "make up a story" you doofus. Look it up.

From the article:
>British police now believe that one of the gang members, Jose Carlos de Silva, who worked for the resort where the McCann’s family were staying, was involved, reports The Sun.

>Police now believe Maddie was taken after the gang accidentally woke her up during the break-in.
All three suspects have previously been questioned but cops now want to question them further.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

Duterte targets Philippine children in bid to widen drug war | Reuters google it you braindead fuck and look at all the other sources. I know, I know. You fashies love "strong men" and paint them up like gods because you are all fucking lemmings.

The link then, I need it.

Why? Fascism is strength. There's literally nothing wrong with fascism. I would happily sacrifice my own life if I knew it would benefit my fellow countrymen. Why? Because I care about my fellow countrymen and want my country to be a happy, peaceful place to live. Jews in Germany gave up their right to peace and prosperity when they decided to turn the media and government into a corrupt oligarchy by restricting entry to non-jews.

Mass immigration alongside a generous welfare state is totally suicidal. George Soros' 'open society' is nothing more than a thinly veiled attempt to bring Communism to the United States so his jewish friends can takeover and install a dictatorship a la North Korea/China. Fascism is the best and only natural antidote.

1) Shut down the Central Banks
2) Stop immigration
3) Kick out the deep state
4) Remove undesirables

If Trump doesn't do this, I seriously doubt America will ever come back from the precipice. Sometimes you've gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette.

Give up. (((They))) are losing their grip on the Philippines. I'm laughing at your responses.

Google Reuters Duterte drug war targets children. Reuters won't allow me to copy the link. Stop being lazy. And stop worshiping leaders. Humans are fallible. Especially "strongmen leaders"

Fascism is literally for faggots. I care more for family and friends than any fucking nation on earth. To put nation above yourself is stupidity.

Seriously. When are these personality cultists going to fuck off?

That being said. I don't think drug addicts should be murdered. I think they should be locked up and forced to go cold turkey. The suppliers should be hanged by the neck until dead.

Reuters? Man, keep posting (yous) sire. Gotta collect the salt.

duterte is my favourite non white

Also Adolf Schicklgruber was a self hating Jew that put a bullet in his own head and led his dumbass lemmings to freeze to death in Stalingrad

Trump is a fucking joke

based

He has thrown people from helicopters.

He is /ourguy/

Who exactly is losing grip on the Philippines? Regular people who have human desires to not be in pain and yet have dipshits dictate to them if they are moral or immoral for putting a chemical into their body? Hey dipshit I don't know if you realize this or not but your own body makes cannabinoids, are you thus a criminal? Next thing you know you dumb flippos are going to make breathing a crime.

Please by all means go and punch him in the dick with your mouth.

Oh yeah, 79% still supports him. The majority outweighs the minority. You don't know our country. Most importantly you don't know how it feels to be walking in a dark street with a person stalking you behind with a knife almost every time.
>You dumb flippos are going to make breahting a crime
Keep 'em coming sire! Your analogy sucks.

Oh yeah, 79% still supports him. The majority outweighs the minority. You don't know our country. Most importantly you don't know how it feels to be walking in a dark street with a person stalking you behind with a knife almost every time.
>You dumb flippos are going to make breathing a crime
Keep 'em coming sire! Your analogy sucks.

"Muh children"
Not an argument.

You know how you win the drug war dumbass? You legalize and regulate the drugs so the kingpins don't have power anymore. All you've done is exacerbate murder.

>I care more for family and friends than any fucking nation on earth

>Implying the two are mutually exclusive
Family is just an extension of your race, and your race is just an extension of the nation in which you live.

Diversity+Proximity=Conflict

If you don't embrace fascism the alternative will be a steady descent into communism, vis a vis Venezuela. You can't maintain western civilisation if whites become minorities in their homelands. If America goes communist, you won't even be able to eat let alone visit friends and family.

Sure it's an argument. Duterte is the same as the drug lords. You've replaced one problem with another.

i never though loida lewis would post on Sup Forums

>Also Adolf Schicklgruber was a self hating Jew that put a bullet in his own head and led his dumbass lemmings to freeze to death in Stalingrad

Wow you sure have studied your history books! Hitler was just a racist, misogynistic, patriarchal bigot like all the other dictators like Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great, and Cecil Rhodes.

Oy Vey! Israel shouldn't be forced to accept immigrants because we're god's chosen people!

Less diversity means more mental retardation and birth defects. Next time you want to make an argument maybe don't argue your case with a literal scientist because your bullshit pseudoscience creates fucking hillbilly Kentucky and west virginia shithole where people literally marry their sisters

Great. No more beheadings by cartels, but instead we've got people buying legal heroine for teenagers like they do with alcohol now. Instead of gangland shootings, thousands upon thousands of adolescents whose brains are still developing end up with schizophrenia from smoking weed because they had a fake I.D. Instead of a few crackheads breaking into your shed to take your power tools, it's happening every fucking night because there are millions of them.

Fuck off and stop trying to destroy western civilisation.

duterte for mayor of baltimore
he realizes the problem is both drug users and dealers

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og&t=177s

Shit argument. Apartheid in Zionist Israel is a problem too. Even more so than the west.

Ah another shit fallacy. Heroine and crack addicts will rid themselves of the mortal coil. Why waste tax money on it? Also would it not be more efficient for people to simply be armed and defend themselves from robbery? Doofus.

>Less diversity means more mental retardation and birth defects
Ummm.. no sweetie, sociology and gender studies doesn't qualify you as a scientist

Yeah. Maybe he should put a gun in his mouth then since he loves abusing fentanyl.

No. Biochemistry certainly does. Eat ass.

Go dissociate yourself from reality u fucking junkie

>kills drug lords and dealers
>people elected him to do so
>drug related crimes go drastically down
Dude hes same as drug lords lmao

Lol. Another fallacy. Just because I see your "solutions" as stupid doesn't mean I use drugs. Try again dipshit.

blatantly different people in the picture

Yeah he certainly is when he is abusing fentanyl himself, self admitted, because (in his words) "it feels good." Fashies are retarded and live in a fantasy world where they have to worship ubermensch. Grow up you faggots.

He says the world needs more Hitlers to get shit done. Can't argue with that

>Apartheid in Zionist Israel is a problem too

You do realise South Africa is on the verge of civil war and the crime rate has exploded since the end of apartheid, don't you? Or are you just being willfully ignorant?

I like him, but all the filipino women coming onto me is weird, especially since I'm named Philip

Maybe he should follow Hitler's example and shoot himself dead.

Why in the shit did Europe even colonize there then?

Somebody, please photoshop a joint in his mouth

different people
shitaly sharts again

Weve always liked him. We need a Duerte.

I'm starting to think fashies are literally gay for ubermensch.

>Hitler shot himself

I was speaking to a girl from the philippines that told me she trusts Duterte. Feels good.

Duterte and Putin are probably the best leaders in the world right now and Im not even kidding. Two nationalists that care about their countries and their people. Trump could be the best but he has dementia and forgets whats hes doing half of the time.

Hitler was a limp wristed shit that fucked his niece until she killed herself

Last I checked biochemistry had nothing to do with studying the variance of IQ between different races. If you're as much of an intellectual fedora as you make out, maybe you should check out Richard Lynn's books 'IQ and global inequality' or 'IQ and the Wealth of Nations'. Better yet, why don't you check out Stefan Molyneux's video with Charles Murray on Race and Intelligence: youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

But let's be honest. You won't because you're a of the darker persuasion and you'd rather maintain your happy fantasy world of Marxist utopia to avoid the crushing realisation that blacks are on average, 2 standard IQ deviations below whites

>he unironically believes hollywood blockbusters to be truth

Delusional thinking. Duterte couldn't give a fuck less about the flippos and Putin doesn't give a fuck about Russia.

The cunt has good intentions but his actions on the international stage especially his plans to eradicate Rothschild influence in the Philippines will fuck us beyond repair.

Oh well not like we haven't been fucked before.

People want to treat him like a tyrant, but his actions are actually effecting crime and drugs. It's working and people don't talk about that.

t. guy who travels to the Philippines once a year

Nice fallacies and strawmen assuming anything about your opponent in an argument lol. Stephan Molypoo is a shitbag lol the appeal to authority fallacy is nice

Gay

Because back then white people took themselves seriously and didn't mess around.

Then along came 2nd and third wave feminism and we've been riding Mr. Bones Wild Ride ever since.

Nice argument nice

The stats stay otherwise go back to leftpol fag.

KILLING CHILDREN IS A WOMAN'S RIGHT

Agreed. I think Duterte and Trump are 69ing as we speak.

He's beginning to enter redpill territory. One of the most basic, entry level, gateway redpills is questioning the college liberal narrative that drugs are cool and deep and good for you and realizing that all druggies and junkies should be society's first priority for extermination. Again, this is a basic, gateway entry level redpill, Duterte could still be bluepilled as fuck on most issues, but he's still entered the realm of truth a little too much for Reddit and the western MSM's liking.

stop destabilizing the philippines

of course pol loves duterte.
how new are you?

I guess he's invited to visit the White House to kiss Trump's ring.

Kill yourself

fuckin aquino flip in america fuck you you lost, you guys will never be able to philippine elections anymore fucking die!!! and pay your utang mofo