How do we save coal burners

As someone who knows a few mudsharks it's really sad .They all have almost identical fucked up unbringinings , traumas and/Or mental illnesses . The first one I know her dad was killed in prison while she was 5 and she was raped by her white stepdad when she was 8. Her mom's a crackhead. I actually had a thing with her for awhile but cut it off cause she moved . She's such a broken destroyed girl . It's so fucking sad seeing her go on a downward spiral and I know she'll end up ethier a single mom to a half black nigglet or dead somewhere or both. She just wants to be loved but has no self esteem and mental issues and will go for any guy that gives her any sort of affection or makes her smile. Most coal burners will date any race from what I've seen , there way too broken and lack anytype of care or selfworth to care about race . In her own words she said she thought of herself as "walking human trash so what was the problem with dating any guy?" Now don't get me wrong the ones who date only blacks and make it a race thing and say anti white shit should be shot. But girls like the chick I know? They have been failed by our race and are lost desperate hurt souls that can be saved ... maybe? It's real sad man. I won't ever settle for a coal burner ever . The fucked thing is im one of the few guys that could save a girl like this but there's no way I would. Since most alpha/badboy type dudes won't save these girls and they are too wild to ever go for some beta cuck who'll wanna save her so her only choice is Tyrone ... so it looks like theres a 99% chance they end up single mom's with half black nigglets. Id bet all my money that's her future . Feels bad man how can we save these poor girls without dating them ? She wanted me to marry her and shit and there was just no way in hell I would.

We cant

Why would you want to? As far as I'm concerned they're doing us all a favour.

We don’t save them. Let it go.

Reminder that they are more likely to be mudsharks if they grow up in a city where they are free to pick whatever partner they want. It has nothing to do with upbringing. I'm afraid there wont be a peaceful solution to fix the coalburners, injecting interracial poison in a society should be equal to terrorism.

>tfw you've seen more mudsharks than white couples today.

>WALL OF AUTISM
>How do we save coal burners

Someone has to be a warning for others.

That's just darwinism at work. Let their genetics be dumped.

It's brutal but I guess that's life .

Very good point. In my very poor low class town it was like 99% white . So all the slags and broken crazy girls just ended up knocked up by a white chad or something . I'm sure if those same girls grew up in a big city thered be alot more mullatos around right now

I'm from a 60% white town and it's just ridiculous, how many coalburners there are. It seems like 50% of the young blonde women are in a relationship with a black or Arab. As non-city person I seriously have to move because there is no happiness to be found here anymore by losing all those women to third worlders.

We don't save them we mock them. I love seeing women with 2-3 interracial kids and no wedding ring. You know that bitch "ain't getting no child support".

>How do we save coal burners?
Throw them in the oven with the coal?

Geez man I've seen that first hand. These girls grow up in non white shitholes from birth and it's the norm for them. There parents are 100% at fault raising them there. I'm sure it's mostly liberals . They probably happy there daughter is blacked

You guys are right I guess I needed to hear this after having this chick as a FWB. I still feel in a perfect world thered be a chance with some reeducation classes and making them like a mistress only for making alot of babies . Himmlers SS did just that . Woman who wherent ever gonna get married and where single mom's and stuff where used solely for breeding and reeducated and steered and taught by the state how to be semi-usefull.

well it doesn't help that fucking 95% of black chicks are either hood rats,bat shit insane or have more testosterone than half of europe
you can't really blame them
t. someone looking for a relationship with a niggeress

>There parents are 100% at fault raising them there.
Sometimes it's hard to escape a poor shithole but they're still guilty of normalizing niggers to their daughters. In my street there is a 10 year old niglet that has two blonde girlfriends, it's completely normal to them but they have no idea how much it destroys the community.

>I still feel in a perfect world thered be a chance

This world isn't perfect.
Maybe Tyrone will become her perfect husband
Maybe her kids won't become niggers.
Maybe pigs WILL fly.

Maybe.

Don't do it Jordanon, getting a niggress is never a good idea.

Trust me man, you don't want to date that kind of girl, not only because of burning coal but because of these mental issues and PTSD. It's self destructive and will also destroy you if you try to do anything.

That model is one of the worst cases of flushed genetics I've ever seen in my life

I have my PayPal account in the Netherlands and every once in a while PayPal sends me emails with interracial pictures in it. Sorry to see this, dutchbro.

I don't think that's true.

Once you go black you can't come back.
Sorry my friend there is no hope for coal burners.

You cant save them.

Dont even try.

You shouldn't want to save them. They know exactly what they're doing, if only on a subconscious, instinctual level.

Hang them instead.

You faggots that think you're so smart or cool for being racists need to get over yourselves, because there is literally nothing remarkable about any of you.

you can't help them, they're human garbage

i have a thing for chicks with a darker skin color than mine i can't help it my man

speak for yourself lad

Bullets

You should ask yourself why your first reaction to being butthurt is to use personal attacks on completely anonymous posters. I'm sure there's a trove of fucked of mental shit you can dig up.

top kek
>showing the picture of german maiden with long pigtails and army uniform
>old nazi starts laught.
>turns out that all army bitches were ordered to wear 9 cm long hair because arien beaties had massive laus and feces problems.
>the only bitches who were allowed to wear long hair were the one who were literally bitches. long hair was a sign that she was ok to be fucked and gang banged. bitches were ok with that because they had not to go to the front then and were allowed to stay close to their families and homes.

Stop being a cuck.

Same in Central Florida

What does this picture mean?

What can you do? Point it out what burning the coal gets you, primarily, fatherlessness.

Right now, when the abuse, poverty, cheating, crime, and general thug behaviour happens it is is a "man" thing, not a race thing.

She can teach me, if you know what I mean.

>How do we save coal burners
Sterilize them. Kids too if they have any. Eventually the problem will go away

>ITT my onetis is a mudshark

Isn't technology amazing?? Even the trailer parks have internet now.

STOP worrying about fucked up whores betas.

i have no idea
that's the point

they have to reproduce with a half black half white, to re-whiten their genes

This

He is so butthurt

"mixed" babies are seen as a progressive fashion statement, much like the old Paris Hilton purse poodle. They area braggging right, a way for narcissistic youth to take selfies and attach a hashtag of #mixedbabiesarethecuties and engage in the progressive left circle jerk. The same exact thing is happening with trans kids.

It might take hundreds of years to wash their genes clean to have pure desirable kids with first world traits again. This is why racemixing should be considered community destroying terrorism.

Wut

Muh nigger.

>It might take hundreds of years to wash their genes clean
No, after a certain point it may become impossible.

If the purest whites all mix, then you'll never recreate that purity again. That's why it's so vital that fucking destructive behavior is stopped asap.

Not reading all that shit nigger

You have to stop them before it starts because that black dick is so good. They fuck so much better than white guys so you have to convince them to not even try the superior black cock.

Even when the kids will look pure at one point there might still be deep rooted third world traits in the kid like having lower IQ and being prone to mental illness such as schizophrenia.

You can't, you can only prevent the burning of coal. If you're very openly racist in your household, epecially towards niggers your daughter is going to be more prone to being with a nigger. Girls always have this phase when they're about making daddy mad, getting that BBC is always a great way to achieve it

"Wahhhh I can't compete with more confident and socially outgoing males in what should be a fair competition for courtship! It should be mandatory by penalty of death that women need to sleep with the fat NEET that I am" - This thread

I noticed a lot of the mudsharks are usually overweight trailer types.

Dude I know for a fact you're lying. The women of Europe do not date third worlders except maybe in Paris. But I've been to Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Southern Germany and rural France and none of their women race-mixed with third world invaders. You're either lying or your town is an extreme outlier.

Or we have a resurgence of steam locomotives.

hehehe just accept it little white kiddies
while you enslaved our race and made us toil in your fields you made a grave error.
During the slave auctions you only bought the thiccest curviest slaves for fucking and the burliest most alpha niggas for working.
From the moment my little ass came out from my momma It was already predetermined that i was gonna be fuckin all the whities. My genes come from the only the toughest most succesful niggahs that managed to survive some of the most brutal conditions. Grade A 5/5 100% ALPHA male genes boi. ever wonder why we all are big af and can smack you little crackas around with ease? Just go and watch some anime or play some games while me and my nigga jamal be keeping yo girls company.

I should have taken pictures of all the coalburners I saw today. I saw two white couples and 2 white woman/black male couples and one white woman/arab male.

Not only are they unsaveable, nor are they worth saving, but they have no will or desire to be saved, and anyone who tries will just end up paying her coal burning toll for her by proxy, merely kicking the can down the road.