After watching the interview with Ronald Bernard (see below)...

After watching the interview with Ronald Bernard (see below), I started listening to a audio version of the protocols of Zion. In about halfway now and its staggering how many parallels there are with what is/has been going in the world.
How many of you here have read the protocols and what are your thoughts on it?

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

TL;TR: redpill me on the protocols of Zion

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't ascertain if it's real or fake, but it fits in with what is going on, so therefore some one or something is implementing the contents of that book

It's fake you retards. You can choose to believe otherwise if you wish, but that doesn't make it not fake.

If it's fake, why are the things it advocates for happening? Were the communist leaders not primarily Jewish, I think it deserves further investigation, instead of outright dismissal.

t. Learned Elder Schlomo Shekelstein

>redpill me on the protocols of Zion
It was written by Russians

>Ronald Bernard
This guy's got to be a LARPer. Right?

Is there any evidence that he was a financier etc. etc.?

>muh fake
>follow it to a t

its like you never even heard of kikery at all, /nupol/...

You forgot this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

No Goyim, its the Nazis and the Muslims who run our societys

Its a combination of things. The original documents are a hoax, you have to replace goyim with cattle and Jews with Illuminati. The whole its da Joos thing is a smokescreen. For example, we all here know it is being implemented by some group. Look how easily we get thrown off the scent looking up people with berg in their name.
Its the protocols, plus the pike letters. Note that pike was a high level mason. We are the cattle, and the power elite are the illuminati. Ignore the stigma that comes with the word illuminati, however the rules that they follow concerning consent are definitely played out by "leaking" documents such as the two mentioned here and the symbolism in the media/architecture/everywhere. The end goal is to have a global system headed by Lucifer himself. They think he is the good guy because he gave Adam and eve the knowledge of good and evil.

Cross reference this with Revelation/Matthew 24/Luke(19?) and tell me that the Christian endtimes is not upon us. I'm always interested in discussing this, however I will not force it upon any fedora tippers/newfags who wont listen.

Doesn't matter who the author is. There was a copy of it in a British museum in 1906. 101 years ago. Also, ((they)) don't say it's fake, they say it's forged. Plagerized. Oddly enough, parts are plagerized, but from works of other commie kikes who wrote about how to subvert the goyim.

Of course goy

>you have to replace goyim with cattle and Jews with Illuminati

>1. It is indispensable for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains: war will thus be brought on to the economic ground, where the nations will not fail to perceive in the assistance we give the strength of our predominance, and this state of things will put both sides at the mercy of our international AGENTUR; which possesses millions of eyes ever on the watch and unhampered by any limitations whatsoever. Our international rights will then wipe out national rights, in the proper sense of right, and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of States rules the relations of their subjects among themselves.

2. The constitution scales of these days will shortly break down, for we have established them with a certain lack of accurate balance in order that they may oscillate incessantly until they wear through the pivot on which they turn. The GOYIM are under the impression that they have welded them sufficiently strong and they have all along kept on expecting that the scales would come into equilibrium. But the pivots - the kings on their thrones - are hemmed in by their representatives, who play the fool, distraught with their own uncontrolled and irresponsible power. This power they owe to the terror which has been breathed into the palaces. As they have no means of getting at their people, into their very midst, the kings on their thrones are no longer able to come to terms with them and so strengthen themselves against seekers after power. We have made a gulf between the far-seeing Sovereign Power and the blind force of the people so that both have lost all meaning, for like the blind man and his stick, both are powerless apart. In order to incite seekers after power to a misuse of power we have set all forces in opposition one to another, breaking up their liberal tendencies towards independence. To this end we have stirred up every form of enterprise, we have armed all parties, we have set up authority as a target for every ambition. Of States we have made gladiatorial arenas where a lot of confused issues contend ... A little more, and disorders and bankruptcy will be universal

Satan has the Jews and Satanists doing their work (with Illuminati) for his son to come ( Dajjal) and own this world at his behalf.

>3. Every republic passes through several stages. The first of these is comprised in the early days of mad raging by the blind mob, tossed hither and thither, right and left: the second is demagogy from which is born anarchy, and that leads inevitably to despotism - not any longer legal and overt, and therefore responsible despotism, but to unseen and secretly hidden, yet nevertheless sensibly felt despotism in the hands of some secret organization or other, whose acts are the more unscrupulous inasmuch as it works behind a screen, behind the backs of all sorts of agents, the changing of whom not only does not injuriously affect but actually aids the secret force by saving it, thanks to continual changes, from the necessity of expanding its resources on the rewarding of long services. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

I fucking hate Brazil. I'm a nigger in America defending traditional American lifestyles. Sometimes, really alot of times, its the Jews. But you are showing your ignorance by replying to me with that stupid fucking picture you favela monkey. Go give Active Self Protection some new material

Holy shit a leaf that isn't a fucking moron! You are correct imho.

People that call it a hoax are ignorant or haven't read the book.

Even if it's fake (which I've always thought before actually looking into it) it's still pretty spooky to see the things it advocates happening.
Not 100% sure, if it wasn't for all the similar stories popping up about human/child trafficing I would've discarded him as a nutjob.

we are forbidden to read them. please don't tell me about, I don't know if I'll get in trouble.

If you can't see how international Jewry and freemasonry are the same you really aren't paying attention.

Jews are the elite in Latin America. West are slaves for the Jews.
90% of the wealth of my country, Brazil, is owned almost entirely by a few Jews.

For Example.

The Jew Jorge Paulo Lemann
is the richest man in Brazil,
with a net worth of $21.27 billion.

Son of Swiss Jewish Bankers.
Studied Economics in Harvard University.

He owns the World's largest Beer Brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev. Which controls 70% of the market in South America.

He also owns Burger King & part of DaimlerChrysler.

Jewish control the West Economy through their Central Banks.

Jews control Western Politicians & Governments by Bribes & black mail

Jews control Education System. The Deans of most Universities in Brazil are Jews.

Jews control the Media. In Brazil most Newspapers & News Broadcasters are also owned by Jews.

In Brazil most of Brazillian companies & business is owned by Jews.

If you ignore it, then You are the ignorant monkey (Blue pilled Goy)

What I am saying is that there are non Jew Zionists that do the same shit. Is elon musk a Jew? Cause he is certainly jewing us. Especially with then nro satellite launch. Ultimately you have to look at the endgame instead of triggering the normies with (((antisemitism))). Head off the satanic one world govt at the pass

>Is elon musk a Jew?
Musk is a "Good Goy" Servant working for the Jews.

Also known as "Good Goy" Servant
90% of Freemasons are "Good Goy" Servant.

But most of Top Freemasons are Jews.

Some Top Freemason have ties with Royal Families of Europe (as the British) But they are interbreed with Jews Anyways.

In US politics. the Jewish FRB & Deep State controls the President (usually a Freemason Good Goy Puppet).

For Example The Former US Secretary of State, John Kerry is a Jew which controlled the Obama behind the Scenes.

>Is elon musk a Jew?
Musk is a "Good Goy" Servant working for the Jews.

Freemason, Commies are "Good Goy" Servant
90% of Freemasons are "Good Goy" Servant.

But most of Top Freemasons are Jews.

Some Top Freemason have ties with Royal Families of Europe (as the British) But they are interbreed with Jews Anyways.

In US politics. the Jewish FRB & Deep State controls the President (usually a Freemason Good Goy Puppet).

For Example The Former US Secretary of State, John Kerry is a Jew which controlled the Obama behind the Scenes.

Here is a good vid that is related to the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI