Did you go to mass this morning Sup Forums?

Did you go to mass this morning Sup Forums?

Yes

I'm not religious. So no.

NAH I WENT AT 6.30PM FUCKING CUNT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBA

Cool it with the language this is a place of worship.

Thats a nice church

no it's fucking 9 am
too early

It's never too early.

no the catholic origin story is arab tier bullshit. I had mass 3 times a week in school, it's the gayest shit on the planet. you sing a few terrible songs, stand up and it down, and after 25 minutes the priest tells you a story that half the time is just nonsense translations of arab bullshit. then he gives a 10 minute speech straight out of a Garrison Keillor monologue basically telling you to be a nice person. a few songs later you wait in line to get a terrible cracker and drink some germs that you're entirely supposed to pretend the virgin sorcerer has turned into the actual corporal flesh and blood of a jew who died 2017 years ago despite the fact that it is unquestionably still a cracker and not flesh. then you gotta put a 20 in a green basket, a five in the second collection, and 2 songs later you're outta there. you make petty small talk with irish and italian douchebags and drive the fuck home so glad it's over.

Fuck you with your mass bullshit.If you look to the catholic church to find meaning in life you're probablly a fucking idiot at a lot of stuff.

no because it's degenerate

Apologizing for being alive to a mytgical being that doesnt exitst

fuck off

I went yesterday evening.

Nope. Antipope Paul IV aka (((Giovanni Montini))) changed the words of consecration

I'd rather be here so no.

>organised religion
Surely nobody is stupid enough here to actually take part in that kind of stuff, right?

No, I'm not a faggot who fell for the jewish meme

I attend a type of Protestant church that calls it a "divine service." And I likely will not go today - project due today and things are going incredibly wrong.

It's not arab you jackass

yeah but it's been pretty low key since easter is over

only pussies go to noon mass.

no i'm not a retarded christfag
>A FUCKING BOOK IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR GOD

>went to early morning mass today
Feels good

No until the (((catholic))) Church stop bothering itself with things that aren't in the teachings, stop having pretend interpretations of the Bible and stop being a globalist machine.

>Did you go to mass this morning Sup Forums?
just got back home

I went to the synagogue.

"Paul IV issued one of the most famous papal bulls in Church history. The bull, Cum Nimis Absurdum ordered the creation of a Jewish ghetto in Rome and ordered it walled off from the rest of the city. The Jews themselves were forced to pay all design and construction costs related to the project."

>I went to the synagogue.

Don't forget to put some money in the plate or envelope with your name on it.

I think you meant Pope Paul VI

are you legit retarded?

I'm about to step into the shower with my wife. Getting ready to go.

I don't go to church anymore. I lost all faith in Catholicism. Between the commie pope and the cuck'd views I realize the faith doesn't serve my best interest. I also think in this society today the concept of "turn the other cheek" will get you killed by ravaging sand niggers. I want to believe in God and the bible still but not through Catholicism.

why is this posted on Sup Forums, religion shouldn't have anything to do with politics

I didn't see a benis in there fakefinngolian.
Also religion is intrinsicly tied to politics.

I committed "Mass" murder today! Does that count?

Gotta go now goys

>"Mass" murder today! Does that count?
pics or it didn't happen ackmed

Yes I went to mass, I have been going since easter when I returned to the church I got baptised and did my first communion.
But a few hours ago I heard an user say on a thread similair like this that you aren't allowed to take communion in a sinful state...
I really need to confess, but I'm pretty antisocial...

I go there for my own convictions and beliefs. Sometimes I even disagree with what the priest says. I go there because I want to hear and remember what are good values in life. Then I interpret them the way they work for me and I go full DEUS VULT against sand niggers. Thing is, the Catholicism lost faith in this modern Catholicism, but I'm still an old school, I don't listen to all this new bullshit, only the part that interests me.

>But a few hours ago I heard an user say on a thread similair like this that you aren't allowed to take communion in a sinful state...
This is correct and most Catholics don't know this and it infuriates me because it's the basis of their faith.

Jesus of Nazareth you stupid mick, it all takes place in israel before we put white people in there.

fuck no
our swedish state church is cucked as fuck
also why would I worship a dead kike on a stick

remember the INDIVIDUAL, which is you. you need to be in peace with yourself. you can take communion wherever you like. the most important thing is your self-improvement. the most important thing is you getting near good values that exist to defend you and your community, the people who are important to you. you will confess when you're ready to do it. otherwise, confess it to yourself first, talk to your inner-self (or God, if you want) and sort yourself out.

>christian turkroach
how

I was never told before, but I've only returned to faith since summer. I think it has to do with the whole 'don't judge people' thing that has affected the culture.

Instead of getting infuriated, understand their reasons, their motivation to get "better" and teach them the real knowledge. Be a fellow member of the community and the Church and illuminate them on why it's wrong and how they can do it correctly for their kids, etc.

does your congregation not have 10 am mass like everyone else

but agree on noon mass, it's good if you enjoy screaming babies

If you aren't anti degeneracy then yeah be an atheist, it is for you

returned to the church WHERE* I got baptised and did my first communion as a child.

A priest doesn't need to be present in catholicism for confession. An act of total repentance is all that's needed

I don't consider myself Catholic anymore. When the faith gets an actual believer who defends the core beliefs and the people stop allowing themselves to be cuck'd by Jews then I will come back. Do you know, while pedo rape between priests is a thing that happened it hasn't happened that much in society and Hasidic Rabbis have just a big problem if nor worse with it. However the Jews make sure you associate pedophilia with Catholicism and cuck Catholics do nothing to set them straight or shut them up. Until they get their shit together i'm done. Catholicism seems like Blockbuster before they collapsed, they are dying, obsolete and trying all weird stupid shit to stay relevant while turning away long time supporters.

My Priests are Islam loving alcoholics, I wouldn't feel very good going there. Wanting to help refugees is one thing, which the Bible tells to do, but our Priests literally hide illegal people who are supposed to face deportation. They're also alcoholics so there's that.

What does that mean exactly? How can I be sure that He witnesses my confession?

I attend Klingon mass.

This was actually the most beautiful flag on the fucking planet, and Kebabs ruined it.

I had a MASSive shit this morning. Does it count?

By mass do you mean work?

reminder to all redpilled christians
there is a dedicated christian board
called /christian/
over on 8ch
also join the discord linked in the sticky there
Godspeed

Ne because I'm not a Mary worshipping heretic.

I understand your frustration. Why don't you try to help out yourself? And I think supporting those who defend the core beliefs would be easier within the church.

No because worshipping a shitskin Kike is as cucked as it gets.

Catholicism is the most corrupted, worldly, evil institution in all the world

No because Catholicism is Judaism-Lite and is the second greatest cause of all problems (behind judaism, of course) and all Catholics and Jews should be kicked out of America and sent back to their Commie and Monarchy hellholes in Europe.

I did go to Church, though. The Pastor gave a lovely sermon.

Thanks, bookmarked it. I'll check it out later.

>No borders
>No nationality
>No race
Thank you for contributing to the globalist program.

>Catholicism seems like Blockbuster before they collapsed, they are dying, obsolete and trying all weird stupid shit to stay relevant while turning away long time supporters.
This sentence is as accurate as it is sad. I agree with what you said and I understand your reasons. As I said, I go to the Church for my own reasons and myself. To become better and, in a better state, help those who I love. But I completely understand your reasons and I agree that they're turning their back on the long time supporters. I'm not sure on how to fix that. Maybe with the next Pope?

Evening, I more of an agnostic, but I do it because of tradition and the fact that I'm spending weekend with my family so I have to play the role.

What can I do? I believe in what I believe but I see more and more "proud Catholics" like Stephen Colbert who are proudly gay marriage and believe in stupid shit Catholics would have hung you for 5,000 years ago. My take on most modern Catholics is they do it as part of Pascal's wager, more interested in their "ticket to heaven then the core beliefs of Catholicism and whats worse is the cuck church is catering to these retards

That's pretty lame. Tradition is a stupid reason to do anything, unless it has some meaning and purpose behind it.

>unless it has some meaning and purpose behind it
it's about family

We'll, actually I don't want to have a family conflict (at least not yet) and my sister needs a good example.

You writing has the voice of a teenager. God help you if you're not.

I probably would if there were more Christian or Catholic cuties going. I grew up Catholic and have been reconciled and confirmed, but I haven't been to mass in about 5 years. I'm considering becoming a kind of a "non religious" Christian who follows the doctrine of the Bible as a way to run a society without the worship aspects. But on the other hand I don't really see a point since Christianity is such a cherry picking version of a religion that I may as well just be non religious altogether. Any fellow Australians recommend any good churches in Adelaide?