1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you support sanctions against Poland for not taking refugees?

I support sanctions against Poland, because they are opportunists selfish little pricks

1. United States
2. I wouldn't support sanctions on them for it but they do need to take in refugees. So does the United States, Canada, the UK, all countries in the Eurozone, Turkey, Australia, and New Zealand.

Honestly I would like to see other peoples countries like Saudi Arabia, South Korea, China, India, Iran, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Thailand, Vietnam, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, the Philippines, and South Africa take some in too. Everyone needs to do their part.

/thread

1. Flag
2. Yes, we are behaving like leeches. Refugees are not a greek, italian, german problem. All of europe must work together. Besides we are taking so many german gibs and help and are still having the audacity to reject one simple request from the european union? That is just not okey.

1. Country of the faggot in pic related
2. No

Ireland
No

Our country's too poor so we don't have gibbs. I doubt they'd want to come here in the first place.

>Do you support sanctions against Poland for not taking refugees?
wtf? Poland has taken the most (ukrainian) refugees of all countries.

Also
1. Flag
2. No.

Yes. Slavs must pay.

Yes.
Your sanctions will probably make them leave the EU.
Do it, implement toughest sanctions you can.

This

1) Flag
2) Hell no, on the contrary.
Poles are the bro-tier.
We also declare ourselves to be friends in our own national hymn.
Stupid micron trying to divide us for his handlers.

Yeah I wouldn't want to go there either. Crazy murderer dictator killing all the recreational drug users. I'm so embarrassed he's coming to the White House. Fuck Drumpf and Duerte.

If ANYONE should be taking in these fucking shitskins it ought to be THEIR OWN KIND

The West needs to nut the fuck up and tell the Gulf Arab states to do their fucking part, but then that would limit "our" (really (((their))) ) supply of oil.

netherlands.

i support sanctions against the German,luxembourgian,Wallonian and Turkish state for conspiring against the peoples of europe and an imediate block against any Rothschild and rockefeller owned banks.

Slav, what?

If you take whirpool, take some refugees too. If you take european money, you need to take refugees too. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

1. flag
2. yes, more gibs for us when you leave

1. Russia
2. Yes, I do. For several reasons. the rirst reason is that Poland is a part of EU and there is nothing special about the country. As far as I know goys from Europe are mad about everything connected with law, which applied to all citezens and members of EU. There is nothing special about Poland that would allow Poland not to follow rules and demands of EU. The second reason is that I want Poland and its citezens to understand something. Poland is like an old prostitute who sells herself but nobody is intrested in her wrecked, old, dirty, smelly vagina. Poland is full of pride and dreams of its great future and past. But honestly if the Land of Poo would have a bit of dignity should it react in the folowing way: 'G-g-guys, we're in the s-s-same union, aren't we? P-p-pooland is stronk, isn't it? Please, do not sanction us' That is what a male person with vagina would answer.
Yes, sanctions must me be applied. Why? For the glory of kek. I feel it's the begining of a long humuliating ride for a kurwas. Enjoy.

No, fuck EU and fuck Germany

Yes for the lulz

We need to end polish evil regime and tyranny!

You're just butthurt because you don't own Poland anymore.

1. USA--Alabama
2. I think we should reward Poland for telling rapefugees to fuck off.

EU should just go and die somewhere lonely and stop trying to tell other countries what to do.

1. Burger. Polish tho.
2. No. Ukranians are fine though. Poland needs common core principles for refugees. We do not need rape refugees who will try to suck the system dry.

Luxembourg.

No. Poland for the poles! Germany for germans! Everybody back to your own countries!

No.

Sanctions against Poland will harm Germany the most so mama Merkel will not allow it

they are the war mongers problem. Hire busses and drop them on their multi-billion $$ hundred acreage. Tell them they started it

1. US
2. No absolutely not. What an absurd proposition to begin with. I doubt that, if you went back in time to visit the different European countries when they formed the EU, and you told them that the EU would be able to blackmail them into accepting mass immigration (not really "refugees" because they aren't going back), they would never have signed up. Keep doing what you're doing Poland.

1. Burgerland

2. Absolutely not

Will you bilateral trade with me op?

1. Germany
2. Yes. Get something, give something in return.

I hate poles, you took our clay from us

we're full cunt they can fuck off elsewhere

1. Flag
2. NO! PURGE THE ISLAM FROM EUROPE. They are impure sisterfuckers/goatfuckers.

pic unrelated

1.Check flag
2.Fuck no, and everyone from this country that says yes needs to get back to ukraine.

Also
>sanctions against us when our eternal bro Hungary gonna veto the shit out of it

Yeah
Do they really think they can takes billions for infrastructure projects that lifted them out of the fucking third world and not be expected to act in accordance with what the EU asks of them?

>Do you support sanctions against Poland for not taking refugees?
this is the kind of shit that turned me to hate EU with all my passion
they planned to implement a €250,000 fine for every nigger not taken in according to the redistribution scheme
and people dare ask why do you hate the EU

Netherlands
Rewards

Can someone explain why a country needs to take refugees while having homeless people, however minimal it might be.
Surely if they can take refugees then there shouldn't be homeless people?

Canada
Yes because why should Poland get away with no multiculturalism while everyone else has to deal with diversity

1. Nigeria
2. Yes.

1. England
2. No, fuck the EU

Cuckoos 4 lunatic asylums

>flag
lmao, you really should look into the EU economic projects and who they benefit 90% of the time

1.flag
2.yes, of course, there is nothing better than suffering of kurwas

Fuck no. We have random pacific islands for that

>Posting your country when we have flags...

1. Baguette land
2. No, it's unfair.
3. Fuck Macron go for Le Pen

Because of Germany immigrants policy, Greece is become more and more like a poor country. The majority of the immigrants are in greece. Greece can not help all this migrants, whit the economic crisis, and al the sanction you put on them, germany is destroying greece.

I guess you don't support Putin then. Because if you do you deserve everything you get.

i support them for not taking refugees

you can tell who isnt a regular pol and who is a shill , OP did a good job

Yes. As long as Poland is apart of the EU they have to. If they don't want to then leave the EU.

Australia
Yes because if you don't take them they'll come here.

Poland should take 1-2billion refugees. There is a whole country with nothing but scumbags and EU funded infrastructure so this would be the perfect opportunity to destroy the Polish race.
Of course we also need to deport the millions of toilet cleaning perma-virgins from other countries in the EU to make sure their existence is truly cleansed.

Why the fuck you are talking about Putin now?

>fully contributing as a member
>buying your cheap imported products
>cheap working in your companies you set up here
>tax evasion for your companies
>take funds from EU for infrastructure so you could sell us more of your shit and conduct more business

POLISH LEECHES, SUBMIT

Fuck EU, fuck Germans, you fooled Greece not gonna fool us

1. >Flag
2. No, don't ever take a single one of them.

Fuck the refugees. Most of them are not fleeing anyway, they are settling.

>Poland takes refugees
>half of the flee to the West anyway, becuse no free gibs
>remining ones flee after being beaten up constantly by local bydlo
>only small minority that manages to asimilate stays

That's what happen after war in Chechenya. It happens to some degree with Ukrainians (though they're special case, because of close culture, related history and sharing country borders) and will happen with whatever EU sends us as mandatory refugee limit.

1) South Africa
2) No , please bomb all the niggers africa just send me a pm beforehand so that i can book a flight.

1. Portugal
2. Fuck no. Eastern europe is our only hope in a EU dominated by central and northern cucks

Australia
NO!

1: Shitpost Island. You don't need to ask this anymore either as we have flags.

2: No, fuck the EU coming straight from the underground.

1. UK
2. Yes. If Poland loves the EU so much then they should start feeling the consequences.

1) Australian
2) Every nation has the right to enforce their sovereignty and immigration controls to ensure their own people are safe. You don't sacrifice the safety and lives of your own people to help others. Sheltering genuine refugees is a good thing, but they must abide by the laws of the country they move to, or go back. Living in a country other than your own is a privilege not a right. The rights of the Polish people before the rights of anyone else on their soil.

They should just leave the union

1. Deutschland
2. FUCK no, I would support hanging that person from a lamppost, lifestreaming the event for all the world to see and proudly state that it was me, a German, who unleashed the liberation of White European Peoples.

I agree. Would like to have someone answer that.

1. Slovakia
2. No, obviously. We are also not taking them. :)

Protip: nothing will happen. Poland, Slovakia, Czech and Hungary are needed by EU as a cheap labour. We are also not opportunists, because when EU was established, it was not advertised as a multicultural block. We didn't know what is West-EU planning to do.

EU is future Yugoslavia, just watch.

Yes, I heard they were threatened to be kicked out of the EU, JUST DO IT!!

/thread

But seriously Poland shouldn't take any refugees. They fuck everything up and are impossible to get rid of.

Yes and yes. The more people the Jews piss off the better !

>Israel destroying Saudi

Please, yes, I'll be a good goy, just do.

Not gonna happen tho, they are working together.

>Yes, I heard they were threatened to be kicked out of the EU

What? Where?

1. There are flags fag and I am sure nobody here is using ghost IP or some shit,
No, Poland and Russia are the last too big European nations that are trying to preserve their culture and religion.
Wish my country could join the Hungarian group, but if we do the Turks will go crazy shitless again. Plus we are building an entire economy on the refugees, it is like slave trade but the slaves pay you.

1. Burgerland
2. No, Poland has the right to not take refugees, and should leave the EU say more countries were to do so

1. Merika
2. Take them in , then execute them

1. Austria

2. No, wish my country does the same.

At least I'm living in a small village full of true blood tyrolians + germans who hates everyone who isn't at least 3 generations a german

No. Fuck the EU.

They already are, just from a different place. The real question is why isn't Europe taking in more Ukrainians?

> 1. Your country.
> being blind worthless border-crossing cunt

>have to
>then leave
EU was supposed to be a military and a customs union not a fucking "we in the brussels now run this continent club"

We already are antisemitic after whole 20th century. No need for further pissing us off.

>Poland and Russia are the last too big European nations that are trying to preserve their culture and religion
see the chart below
Poles don't want to preserve shit. You are happy with the EU when it is destroying nation states. You are trash commies.

>a fucking organic growth who's function is to convert carbon dioxide to oxygen through photosynthesis
> no

Poland
Yes, poles need to become redpilled about EU

because in their leftie eye,s Ukrainians are racist, homofobic, etc. white males.

1. United States
2. Absolutely not. Nations should be free to decide who is and isn't allowed into their nation.

>I support sanctions against Poland, because they are opportunists selfish little pricks
You are stupid. EU worked just fine at the beginning. We Slavs accepted your German dominance, provided a cheap labour, and everthing was working just fine. Then you started taking refugees...

Sorry, but it was a bit offending. Just after communism fallen is Czechoslovakia, you trembled with fear that we Slavs are going to immigrate to your country, while we are still white people who mostly just wants to work and live peacefully. And then, few years later, you are going to import non-white people by thousands, and you even pay them to stay in Germany. It's a shame, sorry.

So no, V4 countries are not going to take in refugees, no chance. No politician will go for it, since he knows his party would not be elected again. You betrayed us for no good reason.

The EU was an attempt to revive the 3rd Reich as world's largest Jewish puppet state. If we could abort Judeo-Masonic nepotism from the EU and replace it with pure holy national solidarity, it would be pretty sweet.

Yes because pooland has been too uppity lately. You should take some Africans from France, about 2 million should do. Also open borders with Ukraine.