How do we solve the Christfag problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_affiliations_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
youtu.be/OIKjtC5llbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

The bible literally says to obey the law. Lol

Take away their 503c. Problem solved.

they're just as bad as Jews or Muslims. they think they're somehow better but they're literally the same. just gas them all as well

nothing cures liberalism more than actually trying to help "muh oppressed"

>underground railroads
>underground
>openly states it will there will be underground railroads

yeah gods law

Ironically, by keeping them undocumented, they are actually allowed to be kept as cheap labor with little rights somewhat like modern slavery.

We need to document these workers and stop using them as cheap illegal labor for their own good.

It actually is right wing to allow these undocumented immigrants in America. The left has been tricked into shpporting a right wing scan for cheap labor.

Not only does it allow criminals into thd country, but the honest immigrants looking for work are left wide open to be taken advantage of by illegal employers and other criminals in this country.

It is time to stop these predatory illegal job creators.

It was Jesus the one who said- Give the Cesar what it belongs to the Cesar.

If anything the inmigrants should go back where they belong. Their country.

>religion in 2017
Why (`・ω・´)

Is it just me or did "youth groups" ruin Christianity?

Seems like it's just full of spineless cucks who don't know how to socialize and just want to be accepted by anybody, now

This. The people who are """"helping"""" are baby boomers who think Trump is on the wrong side of history and want their grandchildren to be proud of them some day. When they get some gold-toothed, tattooed psycho using their house as a base for selling drugs they will soon stfu.

Isn't aiding and abetting a felon a crime?

Do what you do with any other criminal. Try them in a court of law, and if they're convicted give them the recommended sentence. If they're parents, put their kids in foster care after their conviction.

I'm sure all these white, liberal Christians will be very happy that they're being treated equally to minority criminals.

hey you stupid idiot - they're voting illegally. why do you think the left is hellbent to stop voter ID laws? to make matters worse, even if you legalized them they STILL wouldnt be paying as much in taxes as they leech out of welfare. the left wants as many of these bean niggers in the country as possible because they vote 75-25 democrat. they're literally going to turn the fucking place into one of their shithole countries. it is a matter of life and death.

>*posts (((news))) story showing a """christian""" acting like a liberal retard*
>"DAE FIX THE CHRISTFAG PROBLEM 4CHANS?"
>"bweakyfasty is weady anons"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM IM POSTING"

that or ur a shill

Vigilantes.

Eg: Greedy, amoral mayors in Europe bringing in refugees then being attacked by their citizens, so they change their minds.

render unto Caeser motherfucker
bible is cucked, it's crowd control

they ALL have to go back. reagan granted amnesty in california and it never went red again. we need to get the anchor babies the fuck out of here too.

>looks just like my son
Whas your son in a dumpster fire?

>Immigrants
I love how they always let the word "illegal" out

Make their churches pay taxes.

>"GRR I HATE LIBERLS"
>"MORE TAXES DAMMIT!"

lol

protestant needs to go
Catholicism or Orthodox needs to be a majority in the US

Trump is still a backstabbing piece of shit though. He and his fellow babyboomers can rot in hell.

They need more followers again.

Christianity isn't a problem
It gives a sense of purpose in people's lives

Jesus was a refugee in Roman Empire.

>Catholicism
Get the fuck out, towelhead.
The moment the US becomes catholic is the moment it becomes another Mexico or Brazil.

Translation: How do we solve the Episcopal problem?

this is criminal activity

you know there are refugees that arent bad, right? has your vocabulary been so jewed that you think 'refugee' and 'muslim' are interchangeable? lol you faggots are worse than liberals

So then Orthodox?

Yep. First time they are aiding a fugitive they now owe millions and millions in property taxes on their church properties.

When I think Orthodox, I think of shitty countries like Greece, Ukraine, and Russia.

No thanks.

it's Catholics that are the problem

Catholics are more liberal than every other Christian group

Protestants are the saviors of the Christian faith

Is there quality control? Oh, that's just in your head. Christian church never had quality control, not for 1 day in 2000 years. I can now go on street in USA and have a Christian sign that says Jesus saves, nobody will check me if i am really a Christian. They want more Christians, nobody cares if you follow the bible, since nobody does in USA.

>they don't realize the goal of the underground railroad was to get slaves out of the country
>churches actually trolling illegals into being smuggled back into Mexico

Does the article say which church it is specifically? We can start tracking for their railroads.

>episcopal
whatdidyouexpect.jpg
can we all agree episcopal is the most cucked type of Christianity?

They are not cristians.

The religion of American presidents:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_affiliations_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
They are all episcopal and similar.

They have to share the same room with all those haitian boys

Is Christianity that cucked?

This. Any church or pastor found aiding and abetting criminals should have their Church's 503c status revoked, on top of a 1/4million dollar fine.

In the early days, Christianity was illegal in the Roman Empire, didn't stop the Christians to practice their own religion. Christians in general don't really give a fuck about that part of the gospels.

>christians
>brealing the law
Catholics arent Christians, Pablo.

so you want 1984 style though control where your beliefs are scrutinized 24/7 just in case youre a lying scumbag? slavflag, communist views, and marxist atheism.

it checks out.

actually I think this is a possibility, providing shelter to illegals is a political stance and the whole reason churches are tax exempt is because they aren't allowed to preach politics

I feel like most "christians" in the modern day only ever talk about how meek and humble christians were and completely misinterpret certain verses.

For example "turn the other cheek" k think it's supposed to me "hit me again and see what happens"

youtu.be/OIKjtC5llbk
1:40

it's funny because locally the Catholic church is the least cucked of the churches

Protestants in America vote republican while Catholics vote democrat. Right now, protestants are the best we can hope for, even with all of their other baggage.
Orthodox are too small of a minority in america to make a real difference.
You can see how our situation is not so ideal.

I want churches burned, since they always imported migrants, that's their job, they want to spread like an international company and they can never have enough people, that gives them more money by government and through funerals/weddings and gibs me dats.

>live in minneapolis
>somali niggers everywhere
>look up whose fault it is
>mfw it's the fucking Lutherans fault we are filled with human trash

Christians have beem subverted by these incompetent leaders. But still many Christians in America are for war, death penalty, tough immigration laws, anti faggot etc

>it's funny because locally the Catholic church is the least cucked of the churches
>503c
>t.beaner
What is Independent Fundamental Baptist?

If your church hasnt been labeled by the ADL jews as a hate group, its cucked af tbqh son of Belial.

There was only 1 Roman Catholic president of USA and his name was Kennedy, everybody else is Calvinism aka Episcopalian aka Presbyterian...etc.

Cucktianity must be destroyed. It is the root of nearly all the problems the West faces today.

Here's how it goes ->
Christian dad hides spic or shitskin in basement.
Loyal wife gets raped.
Pray to the lord to forgive them.

Religious equivalent of a cuckold.

It's because spics are usually Catholic and Christians see religion over colour I guess?
Anyway I'm sick of cucked shit like this and the Pope making Christians look bad

Yeah, the greatest strength of christian religions is also their greatest weakness.

Boundless empathy and ever-present redemption may help a society for a bit, but eventually it will always extend to your enemies and to third-world animals who will not evolve. Then, they're inviting the cancer that destroys them.

>Calvinism
Fuck off retard.
Ever wonder why Catholics act so similar to the kikes?
Fucking liars, and wolves in sheep's clothing.

where is this delusion coming from? do you really get all of your information from (((media)))? go outside and go to a real white church. holy shit.

We need to have moles and undercover spies to out them.

>Como estas, fellow Mexicanos

>resorting to emotional attacks
>not an argument

What delusion? You know who ran slavery and imported niggers? Who made Latin America mestizo? Who else if not church.

there wasnt an emotional attack in that post you fucking retard, calling delusions delusional is stating facts, just like calling retards retarded.

Church was always interracial, it was government who had a ban on interracial.

>having a child's understanding of history and theology

i dont really expect much out of Sup Forums but this is ridiculous.

>You know who ran slavery and imported niggers?
Kikes.
>Who made Latin America mestizo?
Kike'olics.

Africa even today got Christian schools where they dress in Christian clothing.

Catholicism is for retards who want to LARP like it's the middle ages and waste all of their money on hookers and blow. There's a reason why Catholic countries are so corrupt and run by mafias and drug cartels.
Protestantism had its place in early colonial America, but now America needs to move on and find a different spiritual and moral foundation.

I bet it's group of retarded preacher and MSM eats diarrhea again.

Those are not delusions, have you ever been to a church faggot?

Nonstop outreach to niggers and africans, constantly giving stuff to "the poor" who are not the "unfortunate people in need" that you want to help, but actually nigger leeches.
It has no borders, no nationality, no race.
It's the first step to a cancerous globalist policy.

>How do we solve the Christfag problem?
Let them die. Liberal Christianity is an oxymoron.

Why can't they just live in their own country? Why is it so bad to make them go home?

Lutherans make their money bringing in Somalians so no surprise they want to grow the business.

This is how I've been framing the issue, and it's the only way to get the left to listen because 1: it appeals to their emotions and 2: it's 100% true.

Unlike which is just bullshit. It's easier to forge votes machine-side than let an illegal get to the point of voting. Retards like only empower liberals since it makes it easier to frame all against illegal immigrants as dumb retarded faggots, just like is

Aid groups Caritas and Red Cross are religious organizations that pump money into Christian parts of Africa, build churches and spread Christianity. They both have red cross as symbol. Charity as concept came from Christianity.

Literally was born in the borders of the Roman Empire.

>aren't allowed

Sure as fuck doesn't stop them from doing it. You should listen in on a fag congregation at a McChurch or one of these liberal Catholic Churches sometime. They literally never shut the fuck up about loving fags and making sure to fight the evil government who wants to deport people.

American churches are pure cancer. Just last year in my hometown a priest's pregnant wife was murdered during a break in by some stupid niggers. He publicly came out and said he forgave the niggers and wanted the judge to go easy on them. On the people that RAPED and MURDERED his PREGNANT WIFE.

take away 503c from existing at all, nobody deserves that shit

yeah that's bullshit

Christians aren't supposed to be weak cuckolds who let niggers kill their wife. That's kike propaganda.

If someone fucks your wife in the ass, spread the other cheek

All an illegal has to do to vote in over half the states is show up and give a name, kike. We have video of a DNC bigwig in new york saying they bus voters in and rotate them to different stations. We have video of a fucking bus going to multiple stations. Keep trying to convince liberals that hate your fucking guts and know full well that it's a vote farming scam with your cuckservative arguments about how "they're the real exploiters" and shilling for amnesty. You are less than fucking worthless. If you aren't convincing people every single illegal and their anchor spawn needs to be deported then you're a useful idiot for the left because the second any type of amnesty happens it's over for the entire country just like it was over for California in late 70s.

>but now America needs to (((move on))) dot org and find a (((different))) (((spiritual))) and (((moral))) foundation
And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

>pic
The Jews killed Jesus because he stood up to their corruption asshat

fags

So, what did /ourguys/ the Christians meant by this?

No, read romans 13

they can't stay in the church forever, just have ICE wait them out

>Literally thanking Gibbs

That's not how you say "in the name of Allah" in Arabic. Those aren't even Arabic letters and look nothing like them.

calm down sweden, churches of all sorts do good works in a lot of communities here. I understand you people have been taught to hate yourselves and your culture, but in Murica land of the burger, it is different. They do go out of their way to help the community.

Yes goyim lets just tax everything 5 times.

>Tax the company you work for
>Tax your income
>Tax the donations you make to your church

Fuck you nigger

How about help them get visas.