If you had to choose : Niggers or Mudslimes?

I grew up in South Carolina in America, and always hated niggers. Once you live around them, and deal with them on a daily basis, you see them for what they are. But since I moved to France 5 years ago, I have seen that mudslimes are starting to surpass my hatred for niggers.

Am I wrong to feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KgkOpOmi3g
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0
youtube.com/watch?v=d1FdIDGmdSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims are a way bigger threat I don't think black people even come close to being as much of a burden on the world

i can live with the idea of slave reparations before allowing sharia law in this country

Somalians are the worst of both worlds.

Where do you live now?

She is well known YouTuber in Japan. Her husband is Japanese.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KgkOpOmi3g

>screen shot

why?

I live in Marseilles.

Because she is my race-mixing waifu.

The difference is that Southerners know how to control niggers. The French don't even bother to put the muslims under control and let them flood in. Same with the Northerners here in burgerland.

That's unfortunate for you

Yes. It's been good though to see the infestation for the past 2 years. An education.

It's disgusting, and is a sign of things to come if we don't change anything. Soon all cities big and small will be more like Marseilles.

I'll be moving to Lyon in the fall to start a new job.

Since it looks like you're staying in our beautiful country, prepare yourself for the incoming civil war

Chester county here

I was around niggers most of my life. I had a nice brake from them in middle and high school though. Gilbert was probably the whitest school I've ever been to.

Niggers don't really bother me. I usually prefer to work on a black crew. Listening to them argue is top tier bantz. Only met one mudslime at a thrift store in Columbia. Goddamn her tits were huge.

What county are you from senpai?

Are you retarded?

muslims fugees, by a long shot. Consider the difference between a 20% muslim rapefugee city and a 20% nog city.

South Carolina resident here. Niggers are the scourge that is ruining this almost perfect state.

I failed English several times

I am not a clever man

I think the absolute worst is muslim niggers like Somalis.

Blacks>muslims

Niggers are just worthless chimps, but muslims actually seem like a somewhat formidable threat.

>Because she is my race-mixing waifu.

are you asian?

Fuck no. Thank God.

that impending population boom tho

Id say muslims are worse too
Niggers will always nig, muslims however arent just a bunch of idiots, they are ideologs

Bosnia is known for having *moderate muslims*
Very few people pray/fast/wear hijaabs/avoid alcohol and premartial sex
But because they still identify with the muslim ideology, as the west is waking up to resist the muslim menace these *moderates* are turning more radical by the day
They either see islam for what it is and convert, or they turn into mindless wanabee jihadis and vengeful deluded madmen.

It is a slow process but when you live among them, its too fast for comfort

One serb can only remove so much kebab

oh blacks are a big burden they're just not so zealous

Holy shit? Are you serious? The answer is so obvious it must have unscrewed your head and shit down your neck.

Blacks. Good Christian Black people. Duh!

We don't need a bunch of Allahu Akbars coming here and fucking blowing up buildings.

Fuck you.
your race-mixing wife is cucked by our countrymen.

What you doing in France senpai?

Is your name a tyrone,isn't it?

user, I lived and worked in Japan for 2 years as a young man.

Because the white women there aren't great, I dated your women. The only people that were cucked were the boyfriends I stole their girlfriends from. One time I literally took a girl by the hand in a bar while her boyfriend was in the can, and took her immediately to a love hotel.

You fuckers don't even fight. You just stamp your feet and steam. You can't even protect your women, and you're going to lecture me? lel

No, I'm not a fucking nigger. Hence the thread faggot.

blacks in america give themselves up to a large part. sand people howerver are still overprotective of their goat kicking culture. It's easy to hate them with a passion since they also hate us with a passion.

I love the Nip Male logic.

1 white chick has a fetish for jap cock because of her small vagina = Entire white race is cucked...

Just curious, user. Am thinking about visiting your country. Is it a decent place to hang out in for a few weeks?

I didn't ask it for you baka!

>french men make fun of us for race-mixing

at least you tried

>If you had to choose : Niggers or Mudslimes?
smash the emergency glass

what kind of percentages are this

i thought japan was 98% japanese?

I said that SHE was a race-mixer. And, sure, I banged a lot of Nip chicks as a young man, but am now married with 2 white children.

So... Tottoto dete ike, and protect your own women, faggot.

Niggers are genetically inclined to beuseless without human guidance.

Muslims are ideologically motivated in their malice and thus cannot even be properly deployed as slaves.

Muslim niggers (the apples of my government's eyes) are the lowest of the worst.

>So... Tottoto dete ike, and protect your own women, faggot.

You are fucking blind faggot.

Its alright
Dirt cheap, hot tall chicks, plenty of nature and historic sites if you are into that, great food cheap drinks and lovely locations for afternoon/morning outings
Nightlife isnt that great though, just pubs and one or two nightclubs where you can only find 16-18yearold jailbait and hookers.

I'm talking about sarajevo here, the city i live in

Bosnia as a whole has breathtaking nature, if you like rafting hiking skiing etc you wont make a mistake

Sounds perfect. I'm more into the outdoors. I'll look into it. And are there any things to steer clear of?

How about hunting? Is there any good game?

I'll give you credit for kicking out the scum, but you women are pretty powerless when it comes to assertive and charming white men. At least in my experience.

I didn't even have to try that hard. A few times, I saw a girl in the street, said hello to her in English, and she came along with me. I didn't need to rough her up.

>Tired of muslims
>Go on vacation to the most mustlim populated counrties in whole Europe

Kill urself user

Muslims are a bigger threat because they're smarter than blacks. Black people just commit crime and go to jail.

There is
But to be honest im not very sure on how they regulate foreigners hunting.
I went a couple of times with some mates and i know plent who hunt/fish regularly
I assume you could get in touch with one of the hunting communities from here beforehand on the details.
But yeah, lots of deer, wild boars, rabbits, phasants... And if you like fishing our rivers are full off various fishes, and its all ready a popular place for devout fisherment from around the world.

Avoid mountains like Trebevic, Treskavica etc
There are still uncleared minefields in some of those
I'm sure you can find a map of them.
Also gypsies are insufferable cunts if they sniff out a foreigner and miggt tail you until you give them money.
Dont walk alone in empty streets and if you do, try to not look very french, they know us slavs are piss poor so they dont bother.

The Muslims overe there got their asses beat by the commies whenever they tried to go Snackbar so they can behave for several minutes in a row.

Also, yes, the women are gorgeous.

Well to be fair if you stay here for a week or so, you will experience less muslim contact than you would in spain
Spain has lots of arabs, arab tourists and north african niggers
In bosnia you wouldnt realise that most of these people are muslim unless you talk to them about it

The radicals are still mostly just in the rural areas.
It only becomes an issue, as i've said, if you live here and plan to live here for the next few decades. Also their autistic beards make them easy to differentiate so just avoid any slav with a long neckbeard and no moustache
Easy.

hunting in Europe, Slovakia, Croatia.
Cheap, safe, good complementary tourism, good infrastructure.

My grandfather was a good man, and he once mused "you can lead a nigger to water, but you can't make him drink." Didn't make an ounce of sense of course, but the man was a retard so I just humoured him

Let me guess when you visited Spain you were in Barcelona

In the north/north-west of Spain you may see an arab/muslim or a nigger in the whole year.
Some years have not seen a single one.

She choose a Nippon guy though. his name is jun

I am tired of defending her.

She has a rare condition. A small vagina. Unfortunately, she can only fuck micro-dicks. So Japan seemed like the best place to find a husband.

Do you blame her?

Exactly
But that still means that visiting Sarajevo is better than visiting barcelona, in terms of muslims.
I was in some other cities down south but i guess it makes sense that the situacion was the same there.
Equally in the republic of srpska (the entity in BiH) and in large parts of herzegovina, muslims are not only absent but also hated.
Bosnia is the least muslim muslim country I know of
Pic related, 90% of the whores pictured there are "muslim"

Got any pics of her feet?

Muslims are a lot more devious and know exactly how to manipulate lefties. I'd get rid of the Muslims first and groids after

>in the rural areas.

Always the rural assholes.
Same in Turkey and Iran.
Same in Sweden when t comes to christfags.
But to be fair, our islamists are all urban scum.

Niggers are bad, but they're so stupid they're useless. Black congressmen are always the dumbest motherfuckers around.
>youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0
>youtube.com/watch?v=d1FdIDGmdSU

Muslims are slightly smarter, and way more nefarious.

Thank you for the info, sounds pretty awesome. I will have to look into it!

nah I think here in the US is the best for her. there is allot of white guys here

The Jew constantly tries to pit Whites against Blacks, Christians against Muslims, etc...

Jews play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

Not true!

She is an obnoxious cunt who parades Jun around like he's some kind of fucking porcelain doll. It doesn't help that he's an emasculated herbivore faggot anyway.

Muslims are just jerks, niggers are wild animals.

>Somalians are the worst of both worlds.
ahem

user. I am getting strange cravings. Tell me that's photoshopped.