This is what Normies Actually Believe

>pic related
It's THIS easy for the Jews to brainwash people.
How do we start exposing the Jew to normies?

the fact that you cant see why jews are good is proof that you are even easier to brainwash. have fun not breeding.

Provide normies with factual evidence that the reason Europe is being flooded by Muslims is because of the Jew.

You asked for this...

/thread

I have a good idea.

Let's trick dozens of Sup Forums newfags into posting on literally fucking Reddit for over a year, teaching them the ways of civic nationalism and BASED black guys. Finally, after raising an army of 13 year old fedoralords who hate everything about Sup Forums, we will encourage them return in droves. They will wash over the board and drive out all racist and anti-Israel wrong-think through social engineering and an insurmountable horde of slide threads. Only then will we be able to declare our BASED "Sup Forums colony" a success and successfully "redpill the normies".

>(((CIVIC NATONALISM)))
Fuck off kike.

Whites deserve a homeland.

How fucking autistic are you?

Quads.

I hate Jews.

Great. Learn what sarcasm is. Also:
>hates jews
>bought a Sup Forums pass

trips

I have hundreds more, but i'll leave it at that.
If this doesn't make you question the Jews nothing will. (or you're a Jew)

Give the Donald goys time. We were all like them once, believing that Hitler is the most evil goy of all time, Jews are a special, chosen good people, muslims did 9/11 etc. They will gradually wake up

The problem is they don't lurk, they post straight away.
The reason we became redpilled was because we lurked first. Nobody does that now and they spout their ignorant opinions straight off the (((MSM))) and their history teacher

>jews are good

Bump
This thread is full of redpills for you newfags