Zuckerberg Running for Office

Hopefully everyone out there is getting off of Facebook, and if you are on social media, start going to alternative places like Minds,dot,com.

To get to the point, Zuckerberg is pushing himself into a political office, using Facebook as his pure propaganda machine.
Then later I'd image he'd run for President of the US.

Is anyone else seeing this same trend?
I started noticing it while the election was happening and Facebook was trying to combat all the "fake news" that was against Clinton.
Zuckerberg and Facebook have definitely contributed donations to the Clinton Campaign and it's sad to see so many sheep stuck on Facebook.

>Mark Zuckerberg's surprise visit to Ohio family boosts rumor of political run

archive.is/ibJ3x

>Facebook adding 'educational tool' to help users spot fake news

archive.is/l3E1X

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eUVFY
archive.is/Rs4pm
snopes.com/2016/12/15/snopes-com-facebook-fake-news-initiative/
archive.is/P458e
archive.is/74SJg
archive.is/XfsD3
archive.is/QjzUr
youtu.be/G4XGbZ7IrC8
youtu.be/BbiF1fLSxu8
archive.is/K70wp
archive.is/QulEq
archive.is/QEZEA
youtu.be/_nTpsv9PNqo
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/14/facebook-targets-30000-fake-french-accounts-before-election/
archive.is/P0BI5
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
poorrichardsnews.com/video-facebook-shuts-down-gun-store-page-for/
theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/21/gun-store-running-ar-15-giveaways-on-facebook-sees-page-shut-down-and-facebook-hasnt-contacted-him-to-say-why/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This country is sick.

Luckily I think the Hawaiians already hate them.
He and his wife, (who is Hawaiian I believe) tried to buy up a bunch of land that was basically used by the whole community.

Talk about being a greedy Jew.

Might be why he's not going to try and run for office in Hawaii but in some other state where he thinks he can get a guaranteed win.

>Mark Zuckerberg drops suits to force sale of Hawaiian lands

archive.is/eUVFY

Is there a conflict of interest though since social media has been playing a huge role in many elections recently and since Mark was the founder of the world's largest social media network wold there be unfair bias towards him since Facebook would be controlling the information on his behalf?

If Facebook is working with Snopes, then you know something is wrong.

>Snopes.com Participates in Facebook’s Effort to Combat Hoaxes, Fake News

archive.is/Rs4pm

snopes.com/2016/12/15/snopes-com-facebook-fake-news-initiative/

The illness is JEWS.

this country is smart enough to not elect Zukerberg

right guys?

Didn't he also try putting up a wall around the property which resulted in his neighbors losing most of their views of the ocean?

There would be unfair biased, definitely.

Trump called out the Legacy News for doing just that.

I'm just not sure the sheep will be wise to what's going on.

However everyone was traveling really quickly through the web...example using /pol...to get realistic information.

But the way Google and Facebook and doing this censoring of information is becoming really worrisome.

Is everyone going to have to use a Tor browser just to get away from all this propaganda?
I think we've come to the conclusion that all of Legacy Media is owned by the Jews and are clearly trying to kill off YouTube celebrities that are going against the narrative.

I just have deep concerns for the future generations if they grow up on Facebook, they'll be brainwashed and we'll have to continue another underground movement somewhere else.

The fight is real.

Dailycaller gets it:

>Snopes, Which Will Be Fact-Checking For Facebook, Employs Leftists Almost Exclusively

archive.is/P458e

Correct. They were complaining about the view, but also traveling to areas of the island...would of been totally cut off because that moron would put up fences around his compound.

>Hawaiians call Mark Zuckerberg 'the face of neocolonialism' over land lawsuits

archive.is/74SJg

Back to tying it all together with those "fact checkers" working with Facebook.
Remember Snopes...

>Snopes Co-Founder Accused Of Embezzling Company Money, Spending It On Prostitutes

archive.is/XfsD3

>Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

archive.is/QjzUr

Are you seriously going to elect the father of modern invasion of privacy?

there's no way kikeberg is going to get elected. he's way too spergy to last on the debate stage.
check out this delicious cringe-kino.
youtu.be/G4XGbZ7IrC8

pic unrelated

Let's hope not Chile.

If we do, we're really fucking stupid.

But look at Obama getting two elected terms.
The only reason why he got elected was because he was black.
It was all identity politics for him, people only voting for him because of his skin color.

So with that being stated, I don't think Zuckerberg would stand a chance...but again, that propaganda machine, who knows.

If the Dems/Leftists wanted to win, they'd better pick a black woman, you know all the Puerto Ricans, and blacks would vote for her.

>wold there be unfair bias towards him since (insert jew media here) would be controlling the information on his behalf?
hasnt ever been a problem before

They even made a movie against him.

I think that in the case he gets elected will only attest to the power of facebook and social media in general.

Wich will be great for bussiness and terrible for society.

holy kek what a sperg

Holy balls, I've never seen this...
Clearly has public speaking issues.
Yeah, sweating like a hot pig.

"It's like the Illuminati," fucking hilarious.

>implying the Democrats would ever let a white man be their nominee for president again
I know he's Jewish and not white but the majority of the Democrat voter base, who hate white men, will see him as a white man.

>being worried about a jew running for president

Didn't you learn from Bernie? Nobody will vote for jews even when they're offering all the free gibsmedats in the world.

Of course this popped up next for me...

youtu.be/BbiF1fLSxu8

The reason people didn't vote for Bernie was because Bernie was controlled opposition to get young people engaged in politics and ready to vote for Hillary. Bernie never actually wanted to win.

Hmm this guy might be my AntiChrist candidate.

>Wants total control
>Race mixer
>Autist/Atheist
>Zero empathy so probably a sociopath
>Globalist backed

Trump would tear him apart in a debate. Cant speak for shit

Not to mention it just takes that one picture of him bragging about getting people's private info to derail his campaign

He recently visited the gay mayor of south bend, IN. Some people have called him potentially "America's first chance at a gay president" kill me pls

Digging into Facebook's Board of Directors, you get Sheryl Sandberg.

>Company Overview of Facebook, Inc.

archive.is/K70wp

>Sheryl Sandberg Wikipage

archive.is/QulEq

Being controlled opposition might be what Zuckerberg is, then maybe push her up in front like they did with Bernie.

I don't need to abandon facebook, in the same way that I don't need to stop beating my wife. (I'm not married.)

Fuck...more Jews!

I keep digging deeper into this, looking at all Facebook's board of directors and this guy too pops up.

Jan Koum
>Koum was born in Kyiv, Ukraine. He is Jewish.

archive.is/QEZEA

>Autist/Atheist

also a jew

This post x's 1000.

This post is a broad overview of what people will be writing books about in the future.

Facebook has to go. While we're fighting and making fun of CNN, Facebook is stealthy becoming the internet for most "normies."

I remember back in 2007 when I went to Las Vegas. I remember walking through the lobby of a hotel and people were paying to use the internet, and most of them had facebook up on their monitors. I remember my GF saying "OMG, those paid to use those to computers to use facebook, that's ridiculous."

I don't know how you bring down facebook. It's not that I'm against social media, I'm against all of the control one organization has over billions of impressionable young people.

When someone solves this problem in a trendy, Fuck You Facebook manner, FB will go down just like MySpace.

I think I'm getting really stressed out here!

youtu.be/_nTpsv9PNqo

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/14/facebook-targets-30000-fake-french-accounts-before-election/

I've been "facebook free" for almost a decade now.

Yes! Thank you.
I forgot to include that here.

They're actively trying to change the outcome of elections this go around.

From my understand a lot of those 30,000 "fake" accounts were active and were real people.

>Facebook Suspends 30,000 French Accounts 10 days Before Election in Attempt to Censor Le Pen Supporters

archive.is/P0BI5

Also, Sheryl Sandberg (if you couldn't tell from the name)
Sandberg was born in 1969 in Washington, D.C. to a Jewish family.

trump signed a bill for that. I wouldn't give a shit at this point

Maybe placeboing can make one regarding Zuckerberg, would be great.

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

Also, Facebook shut down a companies page because Facebook hates the 2nd Amendment.

>VIDEO: Facebook shuts down gun store page for holding online gun giveaway UPDATE: Reinstated

poorrichardsnews.com/video-facebook-shuts-down-gun-store-page-for/

theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/21/gun-store-running-ar-15-giveaways-on-facebook-sees-page-shut-down-and-facebook-hasnt-contacted-him-to-say-why/