First redpill

Which was your firt redpilling and why did you come to it?
I allways hated niggers, so I looked up for information on migration and born-rate and I found who was behind (((inmigration))), this was one of the first shitty data I had-

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Other urls found in this thread:

collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Race and gender differences
archive.is/LRe05

I can't recall how I came to it

was born in Sup Forumsand

I was getting redpilled on the Muslim problem since I was around 4-5 yo. We were taught about Ottoman atrocities in the Balkans since before we learned alphabet (literally).

I was a roman catholic then my father died and wanted to know if he was in heaven or not so I started looking into if Heaven was real.
This was around the time the (((Atheist movement))) was around and i started reading all the Atheist books (Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, Dennet etc) and became a full blown atheist. This sent me into a deep depression as I believed he wasn't in heaven and only this life mattered.
Then I started learning about christianity, learned loads about it so I could autistically argue against God with people. After a year or two I moved on to Islam, this is when I became redpilled on Islam and realised that people on Earth are VASTLY different from each other.
I became an autistic alt-lighter (before the term existed, probably around 2011-2012) and started telling people about Islam and how they're trying to take over the west. I was extremely pro-Jew and hated hitler and the nazis and I thought they were all evil.
Then I started to wonder why the muslims hated Jews, I wanted to research them so I could argue in favour of them (and to "neo-nazis"). So I started learning about the Jews.
This completely changed my life forever. I became racially aware and researched everything I could about the Jews for 3 years. I learned that they worship Satan and they literally believe he exists and I learned all about their history etc.
This brought me back to God.
Then I started looking into WWII, the "holocaust" etc and the rest is history.

>needing a redpill

If you cannot look around you and see there are issues by the time you're old enough to form opinions you're a moron.

topkek but I meant to as when did you realize (((who))) is behind that problem?

General Systems sciences, the inherent dynamics and statistically deterministic event paths of complexity and their consequences on the ecosystem's and humanity's future

collapseofindustrialcivilization.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/pnas-2015-schramski-1508353112.pdf

Yeah, that happened to me, with redpill i menat when did you discover the jewish bussines in all the obvious problems.
Muslim are not welcome kys akhmed. Atheism is the master race

>when did you realize (((who))) is behind that problem
Um, it would take an insane amount of mental gymnastics to blame the kikes for the Ottoman empire lad. It's not always the Jews. I've been brought up to hate muzzies, however I had a Russian teacher that casually acknowledged that (((they))) pretty much run everything, but it wasn't anti-semitism, it was just stating the obvious. We don't really have PC culture here.

I hope you find God before you die.

the MSM constructing our reality for us

I know mate, i didn't mean to say that, i meant the times the jews ARE responsable for niggers inmigration, cristianism, comunism, liberalism etc. So your teacher was the redpill. Pray him
I hope you find true before you die.

I paid a nigger in 8th grade to say i called him a nigger to the principal. he even got another nigger to collaborate. idk who tho.
It was so i would get a suspension and postpone a math test.

Nobody would have figured out if i actually paid him i bet.

Race realism was mine.
I didn't come here for it, but to fight it. I sure gave you "stupid evil racist Nazis" a run for your money. Then I stopped being a retard, and slowly let the red pills sink in.
Who else had this happen?

Please look deeper into the Jews. I know all there is about the atheist movement and arguments against god, and I have a biology degree so i'm not a fool. Please look deeper and you will find God. God bless

>constructing our reality
>the_donald
go back to /r/elativismland

It's our culture, really. Everyone knows that (((they))) are in charge and everyone knows that Muslims are violent, crazed savages. It's you lot that are doing the catching up, mate.

Hahaha
That better. Le moishe saying:
>dont have kids
>thank the migrants for giving population

Back in my early teens I noticed that nigger music is absolutely awful, yet inexplicably popular. Many years later I learned it was the kike owned media pushing this shit to degenerate the youth.

So your country is mostly antijewish? That is pretty good, but sound like bs
YOU Look deeper into the jews, the invented your religion and made it popular.

Jesus wasnt a Jew my friend

>only Axis ally that didn't deport its Jews
>anti-Jewish
Nah, we just know what's up. It's mostly not actual hatred. We just don't have many Jews left around to remind us of our ally's alleged atrocities. Holocaust denial is something I casually encounter every other week. It doesn't make us anti-Semitic.

Reality was my redpill.
>good goy leftist from early teens on
>mid-20's, moved to suburb full of various shitskins
>lived there for 3 months
>15/99 crash the bikes

My first ever awakening was watching Alex Jones sneak into a Bohemian Grove meeting. I've been walking down the rabbit hole ever since.

this vid was made by jews

>come to Sup Forums in 2010/2009, visit Sup Forums mainly
Redpill journey begins
>at some point switch to Sup Forums at some point in 2010/2011
>something happens which makes me bored of Sup Forums, think it might have been the /vg/ split, start using Sup Forums because I had only visited it when it was just opened and it was just shitposting but I was still curious and other boards are shit
>start browsing through the threads, redpill generals and all that, get redpilled on muslims mostly
>terrorist attack in 2011 happens which cements my redpilling journey and means I can no longer get off the train
>turn authoritarian, turn libertarian, turn authoritarian, turn libertarian
>eventually settle into traditionalism

A lot of the stats in that video are wrong

but the general idea is correct , my hometown had 800k population when I was a kid and it was the most comfy place to live in the entire country. With immigration there is now more than 4million people and its in a serious decline even if it is slow

Realized something was going on during the whole zim zam/trayboon fiasco. I was already a frequent Sup Forums user, so I decided to come to Sup Forums to see if I could get some more information. That's when I saw pic related which really made think. It just made so much goddamn sense and explained so many things. I started watching a lot of Jared Taylor videos and debates and quickly realized no one could defeat this man. He had to be right. I read his books and became a race realist.

Then I had to know where this all started, but Jared Taylor couldn't help me there. I knew about Cultural Marxism and found it highly suspicious that all the founding members of the Frankfurt School were Jewish. I decided to read Culture of Critique. That changed my life forever. Culture of Critique IS the redpill, and if you haven't read it, you are not redpilled.

Next I had to figure out what to do with this new found information. White people are under psychological attack and I must find an ideology which acknowledges this. Luckily I discovered a very smart man named Greg Johnson. Greg Johnson is a terrific writer so I began reading everything the man has ever written and became a White Nationalist.

That is the correct way to swallow the redpill. Many people will veer off down weird rabbit holes. Don't be those people.

There's also this image.

9/11 was the first redpill but the redpill didn't happen in 2004 when I got graduated as a civil engineer. I watched WTC7 video again and again for almost a year and couldn't convince myself that it wasn't anything but controlled demolition.

didn't happen till*