Did I pass my drug test?

I have an internship lined up with ExxonMobile and it is imperative that I get marijuana out of system. My parents will stop paying for my college if I fail and a lot is on the line. I understand it was degenerated for me to do so and that the Jews were profiting off my usage (just like they do with everything). I think I barely passed but I think third party opinions. Did I pass Sup Forums did I get the Jew out of my system?

Any line is a pass so yes.

A negative test on a home test doesn't mean you passed the other one, though. Lots of variance between tests as well as different outputs of urine throughout the day.

Doubt it. If your cheap home test almost gave you a positive, theirs almost definitely will.

Generalise your questions better

They likely use the same shit to get preliminary positives. Companies don't put all the piss in the spectrometer that would cost a fortune

if you're skinny and not fat it's out of your system faster, THC stores in fat cells

Drink a gallon of water and you'll be fine

I smoked weed right before the drug test for wal-mart, like within 24 hours of it not right before. I drank a ton of water and iodine and I passed

>I understand it was degenerated for me

Are you 12?

Start drinking water, as much as possible, dont make yourself sick though.

Put on 2 or 3 shirts, and a sweater. 2 pairs of shorts/pants. Wear a trashbag for extra effect. Clean the house or something with all this on. Get moving. You'll sweat it all out.

Orange juice and lots of it

Get quick fix

Is this a troll?

Drugs should be 100% legal

Mix bleach and ammonia in a bucket and inhale. They vapors help detoxify the body.

Drink bleach, it clears out your system

You need to put some in your ass, it will reverse the electrolytes that the test see.

A doctor friend told me about this trick, but it is kind of a secret so don't go post it on Reddit plz.

If you drink your own pee right before your test you will pass

Just go buy a synthetic urine kit. I use them and never fail.

Goldenseal. Most smoke shops sell it. Drink loads of it and aloe vera juice. Good luck.

>Jews were profiting off my usage

A lot dispensaries in my area are owned by Jews so you're probably right.

OP here.

I weigh 140 pounds, skinny as fuck. It's been 30 days and it was a faint line of being negative. I swallow a vitamin b12 pill everyday when I eat and run 2 miles everyday via a high intensity and workout. 15 more days till I take the test. Anything I'm doing wrong?

Nope. You acted like a nigger now you have to live like one. Enjoy flipping burgers

If they're that bothered they'll just take it from your hair.

You can't cheat that and it's good for years.

Nope

Also sorry for any misspelling if it makes me look like an unintelligible nigger. I'm on my phone in a train crowded with muslimes.

Yes

You'll be 100% good with that routine. You're fine to test right now. That test was a negative, you're good. I know of plenty of people who smoke and then pass a drug test only 7 days later by doing what you're doing

It is not a hair follicle test, I received my drug testing packet via email on Friday. It is 100% a urine sample.

Drink milk.

hahaha in the fucking mail, I had to go to a place for wal-mart they didn't watch me pee though. Still glad I don't work for that shithole

You'd fail with any more advanced drug test kit.i can guarantee.

Smoke the Weed Jew Pay the Toll.

I hope you lose the internship and die in a gutter druggy

Kek

Get the fuck out of here ya kike.

you fucking retard (((they))) don't want weed to be legal because its easy as fuck to grow and has like a million fucking uses that cuts into their gigantic profits

you fell for the weed is bad jew

>getting an internship pumping gas

You'll be fine. Do you know if it's piss test for sure? When I heard my employer had a hair test lined up I shaved all body hair immediate, cut my hair to a military high and tight, and then they had no choice but to piss test me

the herbal jew will collect his rent one way or another, repent you swine

You're fine then

You failed it.

Kys you burger.

Not politics. OP is a massive faggot.

also
>140lbs
>owned by mommy and daddy
what are you going to tell us next?
you're a 5"7' dicklet KHV?

You're going to be a good little wagecuck. They've trained you well.

You have much to unlearn, slave, much to unlearn...

Yes. 100% it will be a urine sample. Big oil companies definitely perform hair follicle tests (they did it to my dad at Shell) I don't think they will randomly hair follicle test me. Hair follicle tests are usually during pre-employment drug screening or when an engineer fucks up and the company looses millions of dollars.

I intend on keep what I'm doing with drinking a gallon a day, a vitamin b12 a day, and run 2 miles via a HIIT workout a day.

looks like negative to me
but than again its just some shitty home tester
not really comparable to a true test done in a lab

You literally get to schedule that drug test date yourself you sperg.
Which dept are you interning with? They handle it differently depending

There's no hair follicle test for the hiring process, trust me lol

>literal existence on the line
>too smart so does drugs
>fails home drug test
>how to pass multi billion shekel company drug test, reddit...I mean Sup Forums?

You reap what you sow, faggot.

They piss test interns? No, you're bullshitting us. No megacorp would spend the money to pisstest fucking interns. Employees, sure but unpaid interns?

It's all paid internships senpai, check out glass door. $20-$40/hr

anytime the 2nd line shows even if it is only faintly it is considered passing
they may ask for another sample though
>.t ex junkie who had to take piss tests constantly

>the jews can drug test you anytime
>land of the free
Kek

I will be working as a Safety Relief Intern under the process safety management department of ExxonMobile. These positions are considered very sensitive as people's lives are on the line which is why all employees have to go through drug screening or some form. I haven't really started looking into what I'll be doing but relief systems involve discharging gas via a pressurized valve. For example, when you are on a rig and drilling into shale you might encounter a "gas kick" where tons of natural gas gets shot up into the rig. The rig is not equipped to process all that gas at once otherwise it'll explode. Thus, we burn it into the atmosphere to mitigate the risks. There are other examples as well.

Exxon mobile probably does hair tests not piss tests like everyone else in the industry.Shaving your hair won't work because they will get it somewhere else.

Just keep doing what you're doing and you will be fine. You're almost certainly fine if you took it now.

Yea I know what a gas kick is, and I know the manager in charge of that division.
Be more careful with your shit online, way too much identification so far.
Please stop putting an e on ExxonMobil... christ's sake.
Water and exercise and you'll be fine for the test in 15 days.

It's called fake piss. Nut up and get some. All of the other "get clean" methods do not work with cannabis.

Given the litigous practice in US, that will be called a pass

Can't you use someone else's piss?

>work in state where drug tests may only be used for certain jobs or after an incident
>even if you test positive your employer cannot fire you if you agree to attend a fully funded treatment program
Based VT

First off you're a dipshit, why put your entire future at risk for some dude weed?

You passed the at home test, any semblance of a line is a negative. Just chug water, like a gallon a day until the day of the test. On the day of the test, make sure you don't use the first void of the day as your sample, that has the most metabolites in it. Drink a few glassed of water, but don't over do it or you will dilute the sample and it won't count or be counted as a false positive.

Good point and sorry about that that's how my phone has been autocorrecting. BUT, what if I were to tell you that I gave a fake alias as to the company I could be working with let alone a different department? I'm not that stupid m8. Could be Shell, Chevron, Concophilips, Schlumberger, Valero, BP, Dow, DuPont, etc. I understand the implications of doxxing.

>gas kick

My great grandfather was killed in an explosion on a drilling rig because of this in 1926. His son, my grandfather on my dad's side, was promised a job by the company, which became Gulf Petroleum, he retired after 44 years of working for them.

I would never personally take action on anything like this.
You could be someone with a vendetta against 140lb Joe who is actually starting at XOM, attempting to impersonate and incriminate him.
But if I run into a 140lb manlet with a father with an oil and gas background, I'll be sure to ask how you got all the excitement out of your system when you found out you were starting at the company.