Year 1071:

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will lose
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the technology for this. Walls of Constantinople are thick
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god always supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time Turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>We will remove Turks in 20 years, i guarantee you that
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia back to Greece
>.....
>Drumpfy and Putin will retake Constantinople! Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you Giaour subhumans accept Turkish supremacy already? Allah created us to tame you wh*te subhumans so bow down to your overlords who's been kicking white ass for 1000 years. Turkey is eternal, the sooner you accept this truth the less butthurt you'll be

Whites make me angry. I want to kick their asses just like in good old days.

Sup Forums'a bunları yazabiliyorsun ama wikipedia'ya giremiyorsun. Iq'un kadar üstün bile değiliz.

Yallah ekşiye

Oh wow, this thread again. Get Anglo'd.

You're all Greeks and Armenians and without the glamor of Mongolians. Though you do have good food.

Or you could try and not be a retard, attempt to move to Europe and get a decent job while escaping your soon to be worse shithole.

Unless you are insane you shouldn't ask for a war, especially one in which you are to participate. Not sure if underage, but wars suck for everyone expect the few rich assholes who actually profit from them. You would probably be killed from some random mortar round or have to kill some 19 year old boy freshly conscripted from the other side. Grow the fuck up. I know this is Sup Forums but this "War now! Kill the enemy!" nonsense is starting to get on my nerves.

yallah en yakın ülkü ocağına

>Be white subhuman
>Accuse others of being subhuman
xDDDDDDDDDDD
Man it'll be really good when we get to genocide your shitty race with my asian and black bros. If you have a gf i'll fuck you in front of you

fuck her*

Have a (You) for your bait repost. Turks are universally hated.

Turkey confirmed faggot

>Greek leftie
double subhuman
if you're also white you're triple subhuman
I see no difference betwen ""white men"" and white women. Forgive me.

We now have this, you're doomed

I bet Ergodan make these threads.

>proud of conquering Anatolia
hmm ok

Would genocide christians again

>Subhuman
Are you fucking serious? What on earth do you base your "humanity" on? Not genes I hope, considering Turks make Greeks appear like a shining example of racial purity.

Also not a leftie roach, I am conservative. The thing you seem to fail to understand, is that left or right has nothing to do with wanting to wage war and end the lives of other people you fucking edgelord. A man that has no respect for the lives of others is a monster, not suited to live in a society. You are more suited to a life of banditry.

>Implying asians and black people don't hate turks even more than white people hate turks.

Your forefathers curse and spit on you for becoming such a weak, soft man who can only shitpost on Sup Forums. I bet you can't even ride a horse, you balkanized mongrel. What asian bros do you have? Will glorious Han return and force you to pay tribute like your distant ancestors, so you can suckle up to your soulless chink master's bosom and feel safe and protected?

We love blacks and asians (that are not chinese)
i'm sure they don't have anything against us. but boy, they do hate your shitty subhuman race. I'm sure they want to genocide you for your atrocities in their countries.

Turk explain this

turks were an elite, you common pleb are just anatolian faggots who converted to islam and adopted the language of your conquerors.

Ottomans were considered the sick man of "europe", europeans easily took over your shit empire posessions, they actually even helped you against other europeans because you weren't a threat and couldn't change the balance of power.

>French education
*cringes*
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Elite conqueror theory has already been debunked :DDDDD

Nice bait thread
Oh my god it's an another retard who fell for hittite meme that was created by t*rks to prove that they're white.
Average IQ of pol is really low.

>Be T*rk.
>Contribute literally nothing but yogurt to humanity.
>Zerg your way into Iran and Anatolia.
>Anatolians get cucked so hard by you, their descendants pretend to be your descendants to this day while your actual descendants are living in misery in some irrelevant ex-Soviet shit holes.
>Be "Turk", aka. cucked Anatolian.
>Be 50 kg at 170 cm.
>Eat red meat 3 times a year.
>Come home from school or work and watch Acun next to your fat assed mother.
>Have a HDI lower than that of Kazakhstan, Serbia, Cuba, and Iran.
>Claim supremacy.

>Allah created us
and Allah created the internet? and mohammed invented the iPhone? yeah right. if we are so subhuman why do you use our technology. it is ibn saud that admired the western iron and tech. not the other way around.

feel free to replace us and have fun beating your cousin and sister into submission so they can be fucked easier by you and your brothers.

NE YANDIN BE OROSPU ÇOCUĞU :d ATAPUTUNU SİKEYİM SENİN SELANİK PİÇİ

I love Turkbros

FUCK WHITES

>K*rdish screeching
how does it feel to know that we're fucking your terrorist organizations? :DDDDDD fucking k*rd :DD

t. azad

anatolians were not white.

you know nothing about anything. you're an inferior muslim.

ş*h-İTLER ÖLDÜ VATAN BÖLÜNDÜ BURASI t*RKİYEĞ ANASIDA SİKİLDİ

iq seviyen sonsuzluğa yaklaştı lan yavaşla dünyayı patlatacağın

Yes they were you retarded frog. You know nothing about geneology so you better shut up. your kind gives me cancer.

anıtkabiri umumi tuvalete döndürmeden bana uyku haram moruq

>Wood worshipper calling anyone inferior
*cringes* :DDDDDDD

turks are subhuman and should not be allowed to post on Sup Forums

Roaches being roaches, nothing to see here

hahahaha your empire was a fucking joke nigger. Get fucked

what about you guys sage it whilst answering
adam her gun ayni threadi aciyo , umarim sagei basiyosunuzdur cunku hala ilk sayfada.

>Everyone who burns my ass is a K*rd.

*crawl to Germany*
>gib job and money pls

ananın amına basıyorum qnq

>wood worshipper
what?

You worship A FUCKING CROSS

The Jews are the only thing stopping us from turning your beloved sand huts into glass under the warm desert sun

That cross is the reason you lost half the battles you took part in

This is like saying the muslims worship a crescent.

It's funny because at first I thought you were talking about the oak that the gauls saw as a sacred tree.

t*rks still got it

congrats on being a degenerate death cult. you are parasites who are actually due for a worldwide holocaust
you only steal things from superior cultures and degrade what them over time
every Islamic cultural and intellectual advancement was actually the product of your dhimmi
what about your inbreeding? we all know mohommed was an inbred degenerate. your mom and dad are probably 1st cousins

No they don't

>Asian bros
Yeah like how those Asian bro's are blowing the fuck out of your Turkish brothers back in western China?

how about degenerate inbreeding and a fetish for pederasty of little boys like you are faggots

TFW British Empire is both longer-lasting and larger than shitty turkroach empire lmao