Would you rather marry a redpilled loyal black woman or a bluepilled white woman?

Would you rather marry a redpilled loyal black woman or a bluepilled white woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp_1UiN34kk
youtu.be/PfdqQvuVWb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can red pill the white woman can't whiten the black one.

fpbp, came to say this as did everyone else

/thread

Fpbp next thread

The black Redpill for sure. I'd take the downgrade on IQ to my children for the upgrade in strength. Its so much more usefull in our society.

Why would I marry a non-white girl?

> can't whiten the black one.

That's where you went wrong

Lmfao. So true.

>marriage

No.

I would rather marry the black since strong family bond and healthy family dynamics produce healthy happy and successful kids. Sure the kids may not look as nice as if they were white but looks are a roll of the dice anyways, what matters more in evolutionary success is that my kids will grow up healthy and wealthy, and will help take care of me when I get old.

Don't think I'll get that with a blue pilled white slut who'll the second she gets bored and leave me living in a hole-in-the-wall.

I'd love you see you try to red pill a woman haha
>s-so d-don't you think w-white people are g-great?

but you can't turn back the cock-carrousel the white woman has ridden for atleast 5 years before meeting you.

black assuming the white one is too dumb/emotionally fragile to be redpilled

>Would you rather marry a redpilled loyal black woman or a bluepilled white woman?
hobson's faggotry, m8

The only people insecure about the cock carousel are the dweebs who aren't having lots of sex themselves.

Sorry you're a loser m8 :/

A red-pilled white man

Fpbp

The white woman, just know your shit and redpill her. I did that to my current GF its easy because women are naturally followers aslong as your not a weak cuck.

World needs more redpilled people. Marry the white one to convert them over time.

I've probably fucked more women of more races than you can count (which doesn't say much, as you can't count past ten), but I still settled down with a virgin, you don't put a ring on a whore, you use them.

Im trying to woo a redpilled black girl right now, she doesnt see anything wrong about racism or sexism

Don't care m8, but thanks for the (You)

Marry the white one and red pill her

Id rather not marry at all

>empirical proof that women who sleep around will continue to sleep around.
>LOL UR JUST A VIRGIN XD

Either toasty or dumbass, enjoy your alimony I guess cuck.

fpbp

the white woman. I don't ask woman for their political opinions.
Asking them anything more than "what's for dinner" is a waste of your time.

>Don't care m8
>He settles with trash because he has to marry whatever he can fuck, regardless of it being a used up whore or not

Oh, but you do care, toothpastenigger
>thx for the (you)

>tfw my powers of persuasion and logic are so powerful I can convince white qts to adopt my political views after a century of Jewish brainwashing over generations.

fpbp

enjoy losing your kids

this
if I was worth half a shit as a husband she'd be adopting all my viewpoints anyway

>downgrade in intelligence
>for strength
Sounds like the Uruk Hai since niggers are a lot like Orks.

>not BLACKING the white one so you have a bluepilled pseudo-negress

but you arent and you have no power over any white woman

i`d prefer white lefty qt gf, nah i`m not racist, but i`m neither zoophile

It's better to die having no kids then pollute the world with mongrels.

good, genes of idiots dont deserve to pass on

Who is that?

Lift, hold frame, red pill the white woman, marry her and start pushing out white babies. We're getting outbred. No brainer. Any white man over 18 needs to be working towards these goals.

google "syriangirl"

youtube.com/watch?v=hp_1UiN34kk

its easy to talk but none of you are going to manage to do it

A white woman any day.

If a woman actually likes you , and you lead instead of follow like a little boy, she ends up molding her beliefs around yours. You dumb newfag kids need to learn this

1 youtu.be/PfdqQvuVWb0

black woman
any day of the week
Swedish women are digusting just like most white women

>marry
just no

>vault- tec says blue pulled WHITE

all fantasy speech, nothing to do with reality, white women hold all the power, social, sexual and legal, there is no reason for a woman to listen to any of you

/tread
Also, he implys it even cares about wahat a woman thinks, and they are not just for breeding

>Would you rather compromise your beliefs and racemix or not?
Also, no redpilled black woman would racemix herself with whites or the other way around.

>downgrade on IQ to my children for the upgrade in strength.
Thats an oxymoron, moron

and where do you find white women who let you walk over them exactly? every and each one of them can destroy your life whenever they feel like it

Yes they would, black people regardless of red pill love to race mix with whites because it improves the genetic material of their kids

That's where you're wrong dumb cuck. All women want to be led by a dominant man.

Just because you can't get women to follow you doesn't mean it isn't true

Agreed. That's why racemixers and there wog spawn should be shot. Having low IQ lactose intolerant kids is not good for anyone. And if you are too much of a beta faggot and have to settle for second best that's fair enough but do the world a favor and don't breed we have enough nu-males in the world the last thing we need are nu-male shitskins.

this. Most qts are lefties, so i dont give a fuck

and how much experience do you have of that hmm? fucking zero

why would any woman follow a man who they can whip into order when ever they want?

Finally a migrant who also is against race mixing

I'd rather marry a human female, nigresses don't qualify.

aaaaaaaand
/thread

I would rather just take both.

Birth rates are too low to not take more than one, long run it doesnt matter, because most males these days are not even intetested in procreating in the first place; they are unworthy of carrying one their name

A red pilled black woman wouldnt racemix lol

I'm marrying a based black woman. My kids will get every benefit and opportunity from the left tards.

>implying loyal woman exists
Just don't marry, give a fake name and breed.

I'd cut this Gordian knot and just have a nice Persian grill

history is written by the victor and guess who are those going to be? the children of the men who could let go of their childish, idealistic feelings and figure out the best rational choice for the next generation and their legacy

you are literally nothing, no one is going to remember you, you wont leave anything behind, you might not have even existed in the first place, just off yourself your life is worthless

if she is red-pilled she would realise that the white race is superior and want the best for her future offspring

Yeah that looks about right.

Ooh not forever sorry, you think a fashy government is going to stand for your degeneracy. Fuck no, have white kids it'll be better in the long run, no intelligent man at heart wants a niglet

Clearly not based if she's into racemixing.

Fucking faggot.

This

I'm 30 years old you stupid pushover. I've had s lot of experience with women. My current gf is 23 and loyal as fuck. the bitch basically worships the ground I walk on

She might have realised that whites are superior and wants the best for her children

loyal black

Jesus Christ

I did marry a red pilled black woman lol.

White bitches want one thing. Money.

Well you are dooming your children, people will count niglets as niggers in the future

THISSSSSSSSSS
Why not just kill herself or not breeding and ruining?

too black for me

>t.half-persian

Thank you Pirka
>muh ethnic purity

My kids will know for sure that theyre better than you. They will pitty you. Now go get your teeth fixed you retarded ugly faggot

Should be obvious.

>pass user since 2015