Be honest Sup Forums, why do you even care about what happens to the world?

What the fuck is that

Because I don't jerk off to Rick and Morty.

Let it burn

>can't leave my home without constant fear of being mugged
>people thinking it's ok for their daughters and sisters to suck cock and smoke weed at uni campus because "it's what young people do"

Save yourselves while you can, first world

Sup Forums should make an ethnic spin off called
>spick and shawty

I don't really anymore, it's clear to me that there are some glaring flaws in the capitalist socioeconomic structure that do not represent the reality of the physical laws that govern our planet. It is going to lead to our demise, simply because it has too. Anyone who thinks that overpopulation, destruction of every major ecosystem on Earth, and an petroleum based industrial society are sustainable in any way whatsoever are going to be in for a surprise in the coming decades. This isn't opinion, human industrial activity has irreparably damaged every natural life support system on Earth and brought about the Sixth Mass Extinction of life on this planet. It is happening before our eyes, but as a culture we are still in denial.

I'm just trying to focus on my own happiness and do some good on this rock. The people on this board, including myself, are living in some of the last abundant times that industrial civilization has left, do not waste your days.

>Be honest Sup Forums, why do you even care about what happens to the world?
Probably because I live here, which is on this world.

> you wouldn't care if you were living in detroit.

like user said I live here

because i'm not a nihilist faggot

Because I live in it, faggot

I don't

Why should I worry about what happens on the other side of the world? Couldn't give 10 fucks if America ceased to exist. Couldn't give 10 fucks if Germany ceased to exist either, just leave my country alone and fuck off.

Because, unironically, your spirit and livelihood only lives in through the future generations of your family and people. If they are wiped out, or made to feel like shit st all times because the world is shit, then your soul and livelihood will be shit for eternity. This is precisely why death is pushed so hard to be a finality, and why "Do what you want, you only live once and when you die you're dead goyim" rhetoric is mainstream.

this

>why do you even care about what happens to the world?

Love.

Because i am a cog in a determinist clockwork universe, unable to decide my own toughts and emotions. I care because of predetermined conditions caused it to happen faggot.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Why do niggers and muslims care?

What is it with you fucks always wanting white people to change, but you suck nigger dick n shit saying ohhhh they are black and so oppressed ohhhhh dont tell them nothing ohhhhh

really i dont, i am just bored and pretending to care about things makes me feel sometimes

Because I have a 5 year old son who will be growing up in it.

Because I don't have a spaceship to GTFO on.
As long as I'm stuck here, I have no choice but to care.

i don't really. i care what happens in the UK because i want my kids to grow up in a safe environment and a good society.
the only concern i have about black africans is them getting to europe, the only thing that concerns me about islam and arabs is the jews using them to destroy europe and britain.

Damn, Miley was hot before she went batshit insane. Of course, it's possible the real Miley is dead and replaced by a duplicate.