Brit/pol/ - Neo Classical Somerset House edition

>May urges Scots to 'Fuck Off'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39750467

>UKIP leader Nuttall to stand in pro-Brexit stronghold in election
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-ukip-idUKKBN17V0DT

>Merkel lays down the gauntlet: EU leaders take just FOUR MINUTES to agree anti-Brexit tactics and demands on migrants, border controls and Gibraltar
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457984/United-EU-set-defy-UK-demands-parallel-talks.html

>Exclusive Telegraph ORB poll reveals Conservatives annihilate Labour in Scotland and London
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/29/exclusive-telegraph-orb-poll-reveals-conservatives-take-lead/

>Why all Tories are thrilled about the certainty of a May landslide
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/why-some-tories-arent-thrilled-about-the-prospect-of-a-may-landslide/

>FT: EU summit approves Brexit negotiation stance
archive.fo/TosIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=_os-ysZJM_I
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=UKKv-Pu420E
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY
youtube.com/watch?v=EHK0j_a-6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=cYnFID0oQPU
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labour-pledges-boost-pay-conditions-10324732
youtube.com/watch?v=2_s5Kv3hs68
pixelcanvas.io/@460,-577
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/68eodq/theresa_may_on_peston_discussion/dgy4j7a/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39761746
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/29/lack-diversity-parliament-election-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KAYA

>wales might go blue

POST KELLY

Why is Theresa May's arse so lumpy?

It's more than likely at this point, Tories are polling 12% of Labour in Wales

First for Bowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
youtube.com/watch?v=5y3a3vSTgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=_os-ysZJM_I
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
youtube.com/watch?v=J92f2S3E0S8
youtube.com/watch?v=UKKv-Pu420E
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGTyn4lQUY
youtube.com/watch?v=EHK0j_a-6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=cYnFID0oQPU

Corbyn and the boys release New 20 point plan

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labour-pledges-boost-pay-conditions-10324732

>take qt out for coffee
>open up with a joke over the holohoax
>looks at me weird
>explain in the most basic terms possible why the holocaust could never have happened
>she shoots back with bluepilled normie nonsense
>call her out for being a jew sympathiser
>she pours her triple cream frappucino over my head and throws her fair trade sourdough in my face
>so mad she even left behind her hemp beanie hat behind
Fuck women.

It wouldn't totally surprise me, Wales tends be quite conservative when it comes to most social issues, they voted for brexit, has a good white population and there are a lot of rural parts. I'm not saying that that the Conservatives are socially conservative but it is the image they manage to portray to a lot of people.

>>explain in the most basic terms possible why the holocaust could never have happened
What did you say exactly?

RIP

>>take qt out for coffee
>something that will never happen to you.

That'd put millions out of work

youtube.com/watch?v=2_s5Kv3hs68

What's with the autists on this show?

so a tory landslide is inevitable then? (not that i'm against it)

Nuttall is an Islamic apologist cuck.

It's like Bernie Sanders.

Kelly

Anyone who was thinking of turning up to the antifa gathering on Grassmarket square tomorrow in Edinburgh, don't bother. There's a huge market that's been set up where they were planning on gathering so it should be cancelled.

what party do i vote for lads?

Explained the word holocaust means "burnt offering" and the Jews had long said 6 million of them would have to be burnt for them to reclaim Israel, which is why they focus on the number 6 million so much and the incinerators. Also explained about the mathematical impossibly surrounding the incinerators and the nature of the "death camps" as labour camps where most people just died from disease. Basic stuff.

(You)Kip

Fuck off

Nothing because it never happened.

>so a tory landslide is inevitable then?
It certainly looks like it, everything is lined up for them.
>(not that i'm against it)
If you care about Britain you fucking should be.

Conservative, regardless of constituency.

Kelly…. WTF?

Conservatives.

It's nice to know that Labour are back to being completely illiterate when it comes to economic "issues". Just like in the good old 1970s.

Training legs, not even once.

Do you like Paul Nuttall?

So local elections next week right?
Will conservatives sweep or are your local elections often diffrent from the national trend?

There is no rest for the autistic.
pixelcanvas.io/@460,-577
Get in here

www.artofwar2.com
A must read for everyone on brit/pol/
It is updated with a new chapter every now and then.

The only thing I want from a CON majority in the next 5 years is them standing up to the complete clusterfuck that Brussels will inevitably try to impose on us as punishment for leaving their pet project. Bring on the hard-as-diamonds brexit.

Everything else can get stuffed, we're working to a timetable here.

Shes looking old huh

Good job autist. Way to really stick it to the kikes by not getting your dick wet

Ignoring the fact that she's hooked up with a nigger.

Why not consult the Sonic Totem?

Good point, probably.

what did she mean by this?

LADS I JUST FOUND OUT IM ENGLISH

I don't know, I don't speak Haggis

They're going to cave in to Brussels because "it's good for the economy"

You're not

Fuck off

I like how all the parties were in on election fraud but apparently it was only the evil Tories doing it.

My condolences

Would rather die a virgin that fuck a holocaust believer.

>tfw people in this very thread think they're voting for anything more than their favourite colour tie

>mfw retards on reddit SERIOUSLY believe May is going to lose

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/68eodq/theresa_may_on_peston_discussion/dgy4j7a/

She's with a nigger, lad. A nigger so fucking dumb that he's spent about £1,000 on tattoos that you can't even see. £1,000 on invisible tattoos.

Nothing like a girl that looks the same as she did when she was 12

>underestimating shy labour

>You are also, in fact, taking data from a single source; it's just a poor aggregation of multiple sources.

Did Rightly So's autism finally get him laid lads? I was waiting for the tinder update

Are ties the ultimate redpill?

She doesn't need to "lose" the election, just her majority. You shouldn't underestimate shy voters.

that made me kek too, what a fucking retard

show me one instance of shy voters going labour

Yes

I can't. But I don't see why it's not a possibility.

>knock at door
>it's the liberal democrats
>the girl just blurts out the information really fast
>can't understand her because she is speaking so quickly
>the man just stands there, grinning
>explain that i can't vote in the UK because i am from Liechtenstein
>apparently if the conservatives win i'll have to leave
>"people from the EU are under threat from a Conservative government"
>tell them that Liechtenstein isn't in the EU
>"Yes it is. I was in Vilnius last year and you have EU flags on your parliament"

I am not rude (despite alpine autism) but I got legitimately mad and started talking about the Schengen area. They gave me a leaflet with Tim Farron's face on it and went to go bother the old man who lives nextdoor. I live in Harrogate.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39761746

/ourguy/ confirmed

Yes, this election is only being called because of tory election fraud.

We have the left of centre triparty and the fighting cocks of UKIP.

The Tories overestimated the latter and this created Brexit (plus the election fraud).

I've realised Peter Hitchens is pretty much right on everything and we need a new party that represents the conservative working classes and middle classes (i.e. the Brexit vote). The Tory party needs to be put out to pasture

reminder this general is 100% improved when the tripfags arent here

>le reddit are so lefty xD

This was a recent poll on Reddit regarding the GE.

I swear when niggers get tattoos they take on this weird bluish green tinge (especially in the niggest of niggers) that makes them look ridiculous (not to mention the amount of tattoos niggers get makes it even worse)

How close are you to your Dad brit/pol/?

... a poll result showing 59 left vs 37 right? That's your argument?

>conservatives
>right wing
All the libdem cancer only confirms it.

Is it even possible for her to lose? The whole point of this election is that she is guaranteed to win and therefore become a legit PM

Theresa May wins even if she loses.

If she wins: yay i'm legitimised, I get more seats in parliament.

If she loses: Yay, I can retire, and I dont have to deal with the brexit shitstorm or all of the failing projects currently over invested in the UK.

Don't think we've ever that we love each other. Actually nothing affectionate.

Also that pic is disturbing.

>we need a new party that represents the conservative working classes and middle classes

Well good luck achieving that when all the underage lurking Reddit cunts will all throw themselves at Mummy May because "muh coalition of chaos"

She almost certainly won't lose but a big surge for the other parties could damage her majority

Go back to Liechtenstein.

Bearing in mind the public sector employs several million people, it's called a bribe.

>81% left wing parties

I'm wondering, if she loses, would the winning party leader do a better job with Brexit?

She's going to win at least 370 seats even in a result that is bad for her.

Debates always never result in a significant change in the final result and the election is a month away. She's got this and they have not even begun with Jeremy yet.

>skinnyfat, manboobs, complete lack of body hair and even more bald than his dad
wat

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/29/lack-diversity-parliament-election-change

Those comments...

If by the time of the election the Tory lead over Labour shrinks to 7% or less (it's collapsed from 20+ to just 13 this week), the end result will be a hung parliament.

Looks like my aunt when she was younger. Both Scottish.

>I'm wondering, if she loses, would the winning party leader do a better job with Brexit?

>Jeremy Corbyn discussing Brexit negotiations

Hairless mutt.

I think he thinks we're closer than we actually are. The reality is he's just an older guy I know, the fact that I was grown from his sperm is by-the-by. Other than birthdays and christmas I don't really see or speak to him.
I wonder if I will be sad when he dies,

I thought we were close until I saw that picture. I guess we could be closer.

the ban anyone who goes against the narrative, especially shadow bans. not surprised

It could be worse, I suppose.

June 9th is going to produce an absolute treasure trove of tears.

Some leftists in Britain actually have a bigger victim complex and chip on their shoulders than blacks do in America.

>muh northern poorhouse

Fuck off look at a map, plenty of people in the north vote Tory.

Pretty sure that pic reaches levels of degeneracy not dreamed of by moral man

SNP losing seats to the Tories will have me rewinding iplayer several times