The Coming Collapse

How long do you think this system will last, Sup Forums?

>Germany
>37

Ffs Germany what happened to you?

No large scale uprising will ever take place as any organized group gets infiltrated and dismantled before it becomes a threat.

Fuck. You don't even need that many people to overthrow a government. Hell, most successful revolutions haven't involved any more than a small fraction of the population, with the rest standing by idly.

They need the 2A over there.

>more than half of 18- to 34- year olds said yes

Truly heart warming.

The elites need to burn.

Unnecessary black pill. That's not even correct. But in any case, let's just assume for the sake of argument that you are correct. You don't always need an organized group to overthrow a power structure. Sometimes, having a non-hierarchical structure can be an advantage.

You only need structure to replace the system once it's been overthrow. I don't see a reason to believe that that would necessarily be infiltrated.

Also, your analysis is more likely true if you're talking about, say, 15% of the population trying to get something done. But if you have the majority of the population...there isn't even a group to infiltrate.

Exactly, a major point is precisely this.

Through all of history "revolutions" were done by a minority of the population. It's completely bullshit that you need the majority on side, most people sit and watch and accept the winner.

It'll be another 10 years before the demographic timebomb really starts to hit home. From there it's another 5-10 years before dissent becomes revolt.

I don't see it happening spontaneously without some form of organization. I suppose you do it the Muslim way over a long period of time of immigration and breeding. But that's 50 years out.

Maybe 5 - 10 years. Boomers will pillage and schorched earth before they die , because ......
.... " Society OWES it to me " .

Evolutionary adaptation. Why resist and risk death for doing so when you can sit by and probably continue to reproduce no matter which side wins? Same reason for bystander effect.

Guys in "the establishment" can go rogue, too.

The leader of the Turkey coup recently was shot dead by a junior officer right at the start - so it was (more) fucked right out the gate.

It was so unexpected because the officer who shot him was in the firing line of soldiers on the side of the coup, he just didn't give a fuck and gave his life to take out the mastermind.

>netherlands 33%
Lol where does this statistic come from? Those 33% are probably amsterdam liberals who hate wilders.

We have the lowest willingness to fight for our country in the entire world only japan is lower.

Even if you were to infiltrate the leading organization behind such a push, it really wouldn't matter when the majority of the population is behind the movement.

Here is my bottom line argument:
>1. Infiltration can hinder an *organization*, but can it really stop a *movement*?
>2. Movements, rather than organizations, are the root cause of revolutions. At the least, you have a cross between organizations and movements where even if you stopped a particular organization, its members will still be there and can just pivot. It's just whack-a-mole at that point.
>3. Considering points 1 and 2, the fact that you have a series of potential movements with more than half of the population (or even 2/3 the population) should suggest that overthrowing the system is a possibility. You don't even need that half.

Plus...wait til people are in the streets in Europe and some trigger-happy police officer or army personnel ends up shooting someone in the street (a native European, not an immigrant). See if these numbers don't go even higher...

I thought Germoney was lower.

TFW everyone in your country hates the government but they are pro-EU so we can't do shit about it.

Pretty sure the question is different here

This is about fighting against the government, not fighting against another foreign country. Not really the same things m8.

It's desire to rebel. Most Dutch are still quite content with the government. Aside from immigrants, the Netherlands is doing pretty ok - at least compared to countries like Greece.

The EU has been great for Bulgaria so far, that's why. Bulgaria and other Eastern European countries get free money for shit and the ability to work in richer countries. That's it. Since Bulgaria basically terrorizes any migrant who tries to come, they don't have to deal with immigration either.

>all those med countries
Now V4 should link with the future new Roman Med union and zap the eternal Teuton

True, we even have some nazis who hunt them down and rob them of all their money. Then we send them to Central Europe.