Dumbest Nigger of the Year Goes To

What happens when your biases are challenged with facts? Double down and accuse them of a cover-up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMYcagJqwY4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720836/CopperCab-Hollywood-Hillbillies-star-known-Gingers-Souls-Youtube-video-comes-transgender.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love this website.

Oh my god they can't seriously be this fucking stupid :DDDDDDDDD

It's funny that the some on the left (recent buzzfeed and vice articles) are almost cottoning on to how Sup Forums works.

>They said it was a hoax in advance

He's not entirely wrong. We did say that. Because it was a hoax. And now we use it. It's still a hoax. And it's still a white supremacist symbol.

When I call Tariq Nasheed a nigger, I am joking. But he's still a nigger.

Chris Evans retweeted Tariq Nasheed a few months ago. Fucking Captain America retweeted a nigger Muslim supremacist. Fuck I hate Marvel so much

"OK" sign is the new Roman salute

Chris Evans is a commie piece of shit.

Eye of Horus/666 is a NWO salute, not white supremacy

And this retarded nigger wonders why no one watches his retarded show.

>Dumbest Nigger of the Year Goes To

Now now, there is still minutes in the day

trips don't lie

We need another trick like this ASAP

they aren't (most of them)
but they run a profitable business
and the audience demands such reaction

Quick, tweet him some milk

/r/ing thumb-and-finger satisfied expression sex girl meme

My sides

>'White Supremacists'
>Gay jew

Christ, this is like a dream. When did satire become reality? This shit looks like something out of the Onion.

Already on it

Maybe I'm too bluepilled but I think it just means OK.

This is too easy

Schrödinger's shitpost

> This monkey in a suit thinks people time traveled so they can keep the OK symbol under wraps

what did she mean by this

We should eventually turn all symbols one can make with their hands into white supremacy code. Best to reach totally absurdity soon.

Everyone on this right now pls

that hand gesture is fucking gay. I hope a nigger kills someone who ever does it again.

gas the jews

He's a troll.

We need to pick a new symbol. We have to keep going with this, we have so much power right now we can convince them that lettuce is white supremacist somehow.

very nice

Can you guys make "dabbing" into some kind of nazi gesture? Sick of that stupid shit.

too bad these retards will never get it

We can't stop winning lol

Yes please

This blurring the lines of satire and seriousness is our greatest weapon against leftists. Normies can't see the truth mixed in with satire and it keeps them guessing.

don't they understand that these people are making these signs exactly because dumbass liberals think its a white power sign? you'd think after a while people would understand the art of trolling.

Next sign for 'White Supremacists'.

>the ASL gesture for the letter F is racist

What a time to be alive

>Couldn't get the rainbow
>Got "okay" instead
Nice

this

youtube.com/watch?v=VMYcagJqwY4

Are people actually confused over this or are they being obtuse?

A nigger wearing a suit. Isn't that cultural appropriation or something. White people wear suits, he should be wearing a loin cloth and a lip disk like his people.

So next time it's this, but with OK signs? I'm in.

This nigger was behind this masterpiece too.

looks like that fat retarded ugly attention whore from the 'redheads have no soul' video.

I hate that redneck faggot.

Aren't you tired already!?

She was /ourgal/ all along.

Plot twist

[spoiler]He's a tranny now[/spoiler]

she's a beautiful woman now, you shitlord

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720836/CopperCab-Hollywood-Hillbillies-star-known-Gingers-Souls-Youtube-video-comes-transgender.html

>spoilers on Sup Forums

GO BACK

kinda like Sup Forums

How many genders are there?

No

If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black men:
>Going clubbing
>Being approached by women at the club
>Approaching women at the club
>Better dancers
>Lifts more at the gym
>always more muscular
>Loses virginity earlier
>Has more sex in high school
>Has sense of style
>Not awkward
>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
>Chills in the school
>Plays sports or does martial arts
>Moves out earlier

On the other hand...

White men:
>Staying at home
>To scared to approach women at the club
>is never approached by women at the club in fact women avoid white men at the club in order to talk to black men
>Looks like a bitch at the gym
>Skinny fat
>Those that aren’t looking like bitches at the gym don't lift
>Lose virginity way later
>Has little to no sex in high school
>Basement dweller
>Awkward as fuck
>No style
>Shoots up school
>Plays stupid first person shooters
>If they join the military they end up as paper clerks
>Lives off parents

Ok before you say hurr durr Im white and I dont fill of any of these stereotypes I am an aryan alpha male. Yea maybe so if so congrats for defying the negative yet sadly true stereotypes of Whites, you will have a successful life with access to many women. What I described are commonalities. These exist not because of the exception but because of the rule. The white race is not superior I see much information the contrary. Why is the white race a race of betas and black race a race of alphas. You deserve no pussy if you cant give what women want. The black man has earned his keep and growing status above you. What have you earned, "aryans"?

have you guys deciphered that shit mama merkle does with her hands?

It's all just a ruse again.
...right?

The faget pedo and the rat in the bottom right both look like they think they're being sly about something.

I know. Attention whore like I said. So desperate for attention he puts on make-up.

>OK simile is now considered a hidden racist hand sign

I guess facebook, whatsapp etc. are also now promoting racism and that for YEARS!

This is honestly the best example of how disabled lefties are

This just gets funnier everyday.

Dabbing is putting your left hand out to show your allegiance to Hitler and putting your face into your arm to symbolise how you don't want to smell or see any niggers or kikes

>Okay hand sign
>White supremacy
I swear if we were thumbs upping eachother it'd be that

@123490340
fishing for (you)s?

We are the news now

that's a pretty poor shitpost for an aussie.

Sand niggers and why they suck... more at 10

You have never been to an American ghetto have you.
Let me put this into perspective for you: imagine Abbos that grew up in Aussie culture, yet they somehow are still only as intelligent as the ones huffing gas in the middle of the road.
That's what we have.

your flag is something crossed out.

0/10 lad

>i know this is b8
>What have you earned, "aryans"?

What language are you typing in?

>inb4 fuck u dumb rape-baby subhuman

Bulgarians invented a language that is used by hundreds of millions as well. Balkan niggers are better than actual niggers.

Makes you think, don't it?

F is for fascist

why don't we?

Niggers will be Niggers I guess

I think you can faster spread this when oyu combin #2gender with #transgender

just a guesss

Right-wing death squads, pic related.

I accept your offer

Wasn't this literally the same sign that illuminati conspiracy theorists used to talk about during the Bush era?
kek

they'll get close but they'll never learn
to sound like a faggot, Sup Forums is one of only websites where it's subculture hates each other and still functions as a whole.

something reddit only dreams it could do.

that being said.

kill yourself

Don't hate Marvel for what an actor who plays a character in a movie based on one of their properties did in his spare time.

Hate Marvel because because they refuse to understand that the appeal of comics is 80% nostalgia, 5% wish/fantasy fulfillment, and 15% 'other', and that removing classic characters and replacing them with SJW approved stand ins therefore removes 85% of the reasons to read comics, and that they insist on pandering to a tiny vocal minority in the comics community, despite this alienation of the majority of the readerbase hurting sales tremendously.

Sup Forums works in mysterious ways.

Wr should meme Chris Evans as the apex aryan white supremacist goal.

This is the only correct response.

I love you guys

Wow, what an idiot. He should have looked for references to italian food to uncover a massive, international conspiracy of satanic globalists instead!

Should I make a petition plus some OC to go along with it? Should we make this a thing?

ok

what this degenerate subhuman said

what do you guys think? could this work?
improve upon it if you can

It's whatever the fuck we say it is.

this perfectly captures the median between sarcasm and seriousness which pol lives in

excellent post, capped for future use

Tariq Nasheed is indeed very stupid