Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What does that have to do with the fact that the black-white income gap has not changed at all since the civil rights movement?

Is that a serious question?
If they can't get good SAT scores, they can't get into a good college, and will eventually earn less.

Year is important though
Maybe scores went up

Anyone who got less than 1300 on the SAT--I want to say 1400, but I'm being generous--is an honorary nigger.

it's almost like black people are stupid or something

100% of what?

OK, but when is the white man going to fix that? That's what I want to know. And when is he going to apologize for all the damage he has already done to the black man?

Would love to know the Asian median income

>when is the white man going to fix that
Never, nigger

income thread? d-delete this comrade. we are not supposed to post income threads

Our patience is running out. Do you think we will continue to accept second-class status in our own country?

Fer wat?

Most people on this board are dumb, poor, and don't even want to go to college. Why do you care so much about income and SATs?

Turn on BET and talk about bitches and money. No one wants to hear you whine.

I smell a fresh shill. This is now a shitskin-hate thread

we gettin back at u one way or another white boi

We have waited for 50 years for the white man to raise our incomes to be equal to his. Do you not feel even a little bit of shame for keeping the black man from claiming his rightful place as the equal of the white man?

Wow, black people earn less than white people, must be institutional racism and not the fact that black culture doesn't value education, thinks that rapping and playing basketball are valid career options, and spend what little money they have on looking 'fresh' and buying brand name shoes and clothes.

Jim Crow laws have been over for almost six decades, it's time to stop playing the victim and clean up your own communities.

CURVE.
BELL.

Raise your own income.

>Checks flag

Oh. I should have known. You Ausbros really are the best shitposters, seriously, wear the badge with pride.

Why should I care? What's in it for me?

Once again the blacks wait untill the whites fix everything for them.

How can recent cultural fads explain the fact that the black-white income gap has not changed even a little bit in the last 50 years? Does that sound like progress to you?

inconvenient statistics not included: income for indians, chinese and jews

Get in school. If you fail, cry das rayciss. Boom, instant Ph.D

We tried to. We marched and sat in and protested and boycotted. Have you ever heard of something called the "civil rights movement"?

We got the schools desegregated, we ended workplace discrimination, we instituted affirmative action, we got after-school programs, and you whites still insist on keeping the same white supremacist income gap.

What else are we supposed to do? If none of that worked, what do you think will?

Ending nigger culture.

>We marched and sat in and protested and boycotted
How do those raise income?
>What else are we supposed to do?
I dunno, focus on education, because black communities sure as fuck don't. Fuck off you retarded nigger.

you arent very smart

Err... yes?
Civil right movement and affirmative action to elevate blacks did not work
So common core to drop whites should

Black culture has changed a lot since 1966. How can you say our culture is the problem? We are not the same Negroes as 50 years ago. Stop making excuses.

Why dont you add asian and jew

>appologize jew

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Are you retarded?

It shows that even at the same income level blocks still perform worse

Nobody sits around thinking about how to keep the black man down except the people who peddle rave grievances to your community. You're making excuses.

We desegregated the schools so blacks could get the same education a white boy does.
We ended workplace discrimination so a black man could get the same job a white man has.

None of this worked. Our incomes are still less than white incomes by exactly the same. We completely changed the system, but the outcome is still the same. How do you explain that?

LOL nigger, don't try to meme statistics, that you don't understand.
Now you are going to tell me, that black lsat scores are down because of white oppression, right?
You niggers get free food, free after school programs and affirmative action, yet you stay at least 140 point down.
Surprise Nigger, have a low IQ -> earn less, muuhh wage gap

That's the point. Your culture degenerated from left to right in the course of 60 years. 2, maybe 3 generations.

And now nigger culture is essentially a cancer infecting 13% of the American populace. A cancer that not only kills it's carriers but has a high probability of killing those exposed to it.

It's past the point for blacks to sort out their house. It's coming up on time for the white man to once again do it for you.

Hey dumb nigger, our jew overlords barely pay us either. So shut the fuck up and do something with your life, instead of complaining about it. Retarded shitskin.

The best thing for the blacks would be stopping the flow of low IQ illegals who are taking their jobs.
> help build the wall nigger and youll help your community

I'm sorry that society doesn't place the same standards on blacks as it does on other races.

Black people are given a pass through high school and college since teachers/professors are scared to be called racist. They come into the real world without the necessary skills to compete in the job market. Even when they are diversity hires, they aren't promoted due to their poor performance.

You fucking white men are so dense. LISTEN TO ME!!!

The civil rights movement had NO effect on our incomes.

If we had kept the schools segregated and maintained workplace discrimination exactly as it was 50 years ago, things would be just like they are now. The civil rights movement might as well not have happened.

Do you get that? It's not that the civil rights movement helped but not enough. It did not help AT ALL!

You are telling me that Negro culture degenerated over the course of 50 years, but then how are our incomes exactly the same? Nothing has improved or gotten worse. It's exactly the same. Look at that graph again.If the culture has changed, but incomes have stayed the same, how can you tell me that it's our culture that is to blame? Our culture doesn't seem to have any impact on our incomes at all.

We weren't given a pass in the 1960s. How can what you say be causing the income difference if the income difference is the same now as it was in the 1960s?

Your incomes are lower because every 0 added for a nigger surveyed that doesn't work lowers the average.

Plus convicts that had their lives poisoned by your "culture" are condemned to working menial entry level jobs for the rest of their lives because nobody is going to put a convicted felon into any position of authority. Those wages further lower the average.

You're making my point for me.

What you are saying explains the income difference today, but how does it explain the income difference 50 years ago, which was exactly the same as it is today?

Blacks had a legitimate complaint 60 years ago.

They don't now.

Your culture places so much veneration upon the removing of the chains of Slavery and Jim Crow that not one of you sees the chains your own culture keeps you shackled in.

And those among you who DO see the truth are ostracized or outright attacked for "acting white" or "not keeping it real".

>
>
>I smell a fresh shill. This is now a shitskin-hate thread
Did someone say hate thread?

>literally dancing around the obvious conclusion

Youre subhuman mate. Thats why. You suck as a culture that fucking much you self defeating nigger.

So what you are saying is that in the 1960s the income gap was caused by discrimination, but in the 2010s the gap is caused by degenerate black culture.

And these two causes, discrimination and degenerate culture, so perfectly replaced each other in the cause of the income gap, that there is never an increase or decrease in the gap over 50 years.

That seems far-fetched.

Perhaps if we are trying to explain an effect that has not changed in 50 years, we should look to a cause that has not changed in 50 years.

Discrimination has changed. Culture has changed. These changing things likely do not explain an effect, the income gap, that has not changed.

Rather, we would want to look for some causal factor that has not changed in 50 years to explain the income gap, which has also not changed in 50 years.

That would be more parsimonious than trying to say that discrimination and degenerate culture did a perfect balancing act in replacement such that there was never a noticeable change in the income gap.

So, what things have not changed in 50 years that could explain the income gap?

Are you trying to say that the reason for the income gap today, as well as 50 years ago, is genetic?

That would mean that segregation and discrimination were never the cause of the ghetto, not today, and not 50 years ago, and that the place of the black man today and 50 years ago, which is exactly the same as far as income, is his natural place in modern society?

Is that what you are trying to say? That the plight of the black man today and 50 years ago is his natural place in modern society?

If so, doesn't that suggest that there is something grievously wrong with modern society (which by the way was created by the white man)?

Not a perfect replacement. Your culture is worse for two reasons:

1) your culture is still degenerating. It gets worse with every generation. It's a self reinforcing cycle. Every repetition is going to be worse than the one before it.

Every generation more young black men and women grow up in single parent households or are raised by their grandparents because one or both parents are dead or incarcerated. Big Momma is too tired and achy to keep up with a little kid so they run rampant over her. No discipline learned. No life lessons imparted. No basic wisdom handed down.

As such (if) they grow up they repeat the same mistakes of their parents. Drigs, criminality, a complete lack of importance of family. As such they latch onto the first thing they encounter that makes them feel like they belong: street gangs.

Assuming they survive long enough to do so, they themselves become absentee parents and the cycle begins anew.

2) You're doing it to yourselves. The white man doesn't make black men abandon their children in astonishing numbers. He doesn't make the black woman have 6 kids from 5 men and then live on welfare and food stamps until she smokes or drinks herself to death while - as seems to be happening more and more - neglecting her kids as she sees them as nothing more than a paycheck.

The white man isn't impregnating teenage black girls at ridiculously early ages, essentially ending her childhood well before she's prepared to start being an adult.

The white man isn't driving young black men into the ranks of street gangs in search of a fraternal group to which he can belong and can be tutored in the lessons of life by older men with life experience.

The white man doesn't make you venerate criminality. White criminals are pariahs in their communities. They're fucking heroes to blacks for reasons that nobody seems capable of articulating.

(Cont)

The white man doesn't drive you to idolize rappers who spew nothing but veneration for violence and criminality. Who present a life of crime, drugs, money and whores as a glamorous existence that young men should strice to achieve.

The white man doesn't convince black men that their only options in life for a career are rapper, basketball/football player or career criminal.

He doesn't tell you that education is a joke to be disregarded because you don't need to know what 2+2 is in order to dribble a basketball, catch a football or pull a fucking trigger.

YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELVES. And since your culture venerates the abandonment of personal responsibility and agency, you convince yourselves that someone else is at fault.

But how does this any of this explain the income gap in 1966, which was exactly the same as it is now?

It would appear that what you call the "degenerating culture" of blacks is having no impact on the income gap. Otherwise the income gap would be getting bigger as the black culture "degenerates." But it's not.

Over 50 years, at no point did the income gap get larger or smaller. It stayed exactly the same, over changes in black culture and institutionalized racism.

post more of these anitwar redpills please.

Sorry nigger are garbage?

Is it not at all possible that it can be both? That something is wrong with society AND that niggers are ALSO earning less because of degenerate culture AND low IQ?

You're kidding me, right?

Who the fuck cares about 1966. You have far more serious problems than a now-academic problem that's half a century old.

Fix your fucking culture. Fix your fucking community. Fix your fucking families.

Stop abandoning your agency to "the man who's keeping you down" when that old faggot is dead and buried.

The only "man" keeping you down now is the one staring back at you in the mirror.

I think that if we are trying to explain an effect that has not changed at any point over the last 50 years, we need to do so in terms of causes that have not changed at any point in the last 50 years.

Any cause that has changed over the last 50 years should have pushed the income gap up or down, but we do not see that.

In order to explain the unchanging gap in terms of changing factors, we would have to hypothesize that the basket of changing factors have so perfectly balanced either other out, in increasing and decreasing effects, that the overall outcome has been no change, and these balancing effects have been perfectly synchronized, so that there was never an increase that was then followed by a balancing decrease, but instead, there has been an absolutely flat line for 50 years in the income gap.

I find such a perfectly synchronized balancing of multiple increasing factors to be hard to believe.

What is easier to believe is that the income gap is caused by factors that have remained the same over the last 50 years.

>Sup Forums getting owned by this black dude
> blacks 60 years ago had a complete but we solved racism between now and then
dude look at history. We traded blatant racism for systemic racism which mostly manifested it self in the war on drugs. White people didn't give black people jobs (depriving them of money and health care) forced black people to live in shitty underserved areas that whites were leaving because of racism, gutted the funding for schools in those areas, gave them no possible opportunities except slinging drugs or making it onto a pro sports team, then we started throwing them in jail on bullshit charges until there were no men left in their communities.

The black culture you claim is ruining black lives is a direct result and reaction to discrimination.

Agreed.

I believe it's not a reaction to discrimination, but a reaction to explotation.

t. nigger

The reason to care about 1966 is because if we are trying to explain the income gap today in terms of factor X (black culture), then it becomes harder to do that if factor X was not operative in 1966, but the income gap was still the same at that time.

It suggests that today, degenerate black culture is not the cause of the current income gap, because the income gap in 1966 was the same as it is today, but there was not degenerate black culture then.

And it suggests that in 1966, discrimination and segregation were not the cause of the income gap at that time, because the income gap today is the same as it was in 1966, but discrimination and segregation have been largely eliminated.

If the income gap is the same in 2017 as it was in 1967, it is hard to explain it in terms of something that exists in 2017 that didn't exist in 1967, or that existed in 1967 but does not exist in 2017.

What we need is some causal factor that is the same in 1967 and in 2017 to explain the income gap which is also the same at both time periods, while factors that have changed between the two time periods (racial discrimination and degenerate black culture) are eliminated as possible causes.

>give people jobs

Nigger do you really think I can walk into a place of business flash a section of skin and just have a job?

This ties back to your cultural abandonment of personal responsibility and agency. You can't fathom that maybe you're fucking up. Nah its gotta be DAS RAYCISS.

If I apply for a job and get turned down, do you know what I do? I try to figure out why I didn't get it (lack of qualifications, education, experience, something I said or did during the interview etc).

I've had the (mis)fortune of being in positions to control hiring before. Do you know what I've heard EVERY time I've told a black, man or woman, that we hired someone else?

That I'm a racist cracker/honkey who is just keeping a nigga down.

Every time. 100%. Without fail. Like fucking clockwork.

You think you're entitled to never fail because you're black. You think the world should be handed to you on a silver platter with a free 8 ball and a complementary hooker.

What's worse, since nobody ever taught you how to deal with failure.. you stop trying after being told no once.

I don't owe you a job or money because you're black.

Waaa waaa waaa bixnood muhfugga

This is back when a perfect score was 1600 not 2500 or whatever it is now. And maybe 3 people a year in the entire country got 1600.

blacks have a culture that doesn't emphasize education or work ethic. It's not a surprise that you see them have a lower income to a race that has a larger population to them and has a better culture than them

Fuck off shareblue
Fuck off college students posting for their classes
Fuck off liberals

People get paid for their human capital you moron. When holding IQ constant, Blacks actually make *more* than whites due to affirmative action (another study says 98%)

>hard to explain it in terms of something
it's not hard to explain when they developed a shitty culture. You have blacks migrate to America from Africa that end up being successful so no it's not some "wow I wonder if we are still racist hmmm" type of question. The fact of the matter is American blacks compared to races here have no work ethic and no drive which results in the wage gap you often see

Fuck off shareblue
Fuck off liberals

Now...where's the Jewish income line?

>If they can't get good SAT scores, they can't get into a good college
we're talking about blacks and tertiary admission, so...

baka nigger
how do we get u to go back

stopped posting. he went to go post more threads with his fellow classmates

did the second one run away?

nah ate breakfast.
> Nigger do you really think I can walk into a place of business flash a section of skin and just have a job?
No, but I think that for a long time (and still in many places now) if a black man walked into a job and flashed his black skin he wouldn't get a job. What kinda dumb white trash brain do you have that you can't understand how racism works.
>If I apply for a job and get turned down, do you know what I do? I try to figure out why I didn't get it (lack of qualifications, education, experience, something I said or did during the interview etc).
ok great so a black dude does the same thing and it turns out the most likely explanation is the color of his skin. What would he do. Oh yeah he would point that out, talk to other people the same thing has happened to, organize and then try to create change. Dumb ass, it's almost as if that has been what is happening?
> Do you know what I've heard EVERY time I've told a black, man or woman, that we hired someone else? That I'm a racist cracker/honkey who is just keeping a nigga down.
Well you just have to know in your heart if you did it for that reason or not. If you aren't racist then you know where you stand. If you are (which it appears you are) then you would probably get defensive about it and lash out (like you are).

I guess I understand how shitty it must feel to think black people are dumber than you and then get outsmarted by black people. My suggestion would be to chill out and just accept that there are smart and dumb people of all races and trying to convince yourself tribalism is a good ideas is like hitting your head against a wall. Tribalism doesn't end with every human perfectly organized into their homogeneous utopia. It ends in global war and global death.

>eating breakfast late in the afternoon
>eating breakfast at pacific time

Fuck off shareblue
Fuck off liberals

Black's IQ < White's IQ

from this you would expect these income relations

lol, when you eat breakfast brah?

what is up with all this fuck off shit? Don't you all come here to argue? That's why I come here.

But yeah really, I can't wait to show my professor this post where I end it by calling you a weak overcompensating little faggot who can't argue against niggers because he's too dumb.

The whole black/white thing doesn't matter anymore since you are running out of white people to blame. You should have been viewing whites as a limited resource. You need to start learning spanish or mandarin now, because spics and chinks are the ones you are going to be getting your gibs from in the future.

reminder that shareblue are literal fucking retards

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

>lol, when you eat breakfast brah?
6am like a hard working person does

>Don't you all come here to argue? That's why I come here.

I responded to you 2 times already. you didn't respond to them so it doesn't seem like you're here to argue

wat?

I'm sorry you're stupid and unable to run successful businesses. I'm sorry you're too stupid to leave white nations where you feel unwanted for the sunny, resource filled lands of Africa, that are crying out for intelligent valuable people.

shills getting assfucked by nigger dicks itt
head back to your sociology professors and see if they can supply you with a therapy puppy after having your blatantly fabricated opinions disagreed with.

So both have been steadily making more money? How is this a bad thing again?

Holy fuck I can't even with these shills anymore.

This took time to write too, holy fuck, are you some deluded college faggot coming here because you're curious and want to fight the good fight or something?

>you can't understand how racism works.

kek you're right faggot, my wee little white-trash pea-brain can't understand how racism works please teach me oh my god you sound so informed and intelligent.

>color of his skin

Fuckin sautees my scallops every time I hear some fucking FAGGOT leftist say this bullshit; as if any real racist has any objection to a fucking COLOR; you're trying to trivialize race, trying to make it into nothing.

Lookup cranial capacity differences between human haplogroups.

Lookup neanderthal admixture.

Do you not believe in inherited differences correlated to pigmentation?

Fuck off.

Was the gubment cheese sandwich good?

What is Sup Forums ignoring? That it takes over $200,000 to level the playing field between blacks and dirt poor rednecks?

How come they don't show Asians, who make more than both blacks and whites on average.

glad to see you working hard on sunday here on Sup Forums.

yeah your comments had that faggy "fuck off" shit at the bottom so I ignored them. But sure lets go.
> blacks have a culture that doesn't emphasize education or work ethic.
I personally have met many hard working black people in my life. I feel like the more likely explanation for you feeling this way is you have no real clue about black culture. But just for the same of argument, would you prefer they do emphasize education and work ethic so they can become like the (((jews))) and then you can hate them because you are scared they control you? Where does this logic end?
>it's not hard to explain when they developed a shitty culture.
man, come on. black culture has contributed truly billions maybe trillions of dollars of value to this country. black people invented almost every form of music in this country. They are awesome at all the most popular sports. they are many of our favorite actors actresses and writers. whose culture is shittier, the one that makes cool shit or the one that steals that cool shit, claims it's theirs, and then gets mad at the one that made it for not making enough cool shit.

Face it, black people are a great addition to this country.

Holy shit the black median in '66 was better than my first job. What the hell are they whinging about!?

>I personally have met many hard working black people in my life.
a few doesn't equal the majority.

>would you prefer they do emphasize education and work ethic
yes why wouldn't I when just about every race in America is doing it. you're calling my "fuck off" faggy but your argument to counter mine is "but user da jews!" that to me that is faggy. I can understand why you didn't want to respond at first because it's clear you don't have a response that can counter mine.

>a few blacks being in music, sports, and media means every urban black is making millions of dollars.
that's a retarded statement