OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
youtube.com/watch?v=mVTrJ_v1Qfw
youtube.com/watch?v=qOfkpu6749w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BY THE SHARDS EARLY LIIIIIIGHT

You wish you were free enough to die the luxurious death of having a heart attack in your personal motorized cart while reaching for a case of delicious soda in a beautiful supermarket that shines with a heavenly white glow.

that's utterly disgustang

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

DELETE THIS

Rascal tipping claims another victim.
Press F to pay respects by pouring Mtn Dew
youtube.com/watch?v=mVTrJ_v1Qfw

a fat old woman floored it in her bellywagon to get to the checkout line before me once.

We fell pretty far since WW2 lol

Founding Fathers died for this.

He only fell a couple of feet tho

And for this

Kinda glad i work at night. The fatties seem to not show up much as the store is closing.

McHealthProvider :
I'm sorry we can't insure you due to your pre-existing condition of being a fucking lard ass American.

Nahh, that's just an edgy nigger.

I'm glad the photographer took the picture rather than assist. If I encounter this situation I will have to do the same.

Imagine if McDonald's Corp. started an insurance company that specially met the needs of obese people. Making money off of fat-asses twice!

Made me kek, /pol bros. Seriously America is fat as fuck, I went to Europe last week and you would occasionally see a fat man or woman but it wasn't the norm. I think it had a lot to do with that they use half the sugar or less in most of their food and drink.

It is utterly fucking ridiculous that a can of soda in Burgerland has almost 50 grams of fucking high fructose corn syrup in it.

fucking shameful
we need to broaden who can be euthanized

why is there kpop on american tv

I agree. It would bite.

> albania
hi kebab

I put kpop performances on often in the breakroom, much to the consternation of the niggers in the corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOfkpu6749w

Dropping some trash off at the dump yesterday, had this song blasting. Here some obnoxious singing, start laffing and look behind me. Huge marine gets out of 4x4 singing along and dancing to song.

You will never be America stronk, bitch.

when the hard times come, these folks won't be able to outrun the gangs that want to render them down for whale oil/biodiesel

MS13 will roam the streets looking for puff puff scooters carrying the equivalent of thousands of pre-collapse dollars in biodiesel, it will be like whaling boats of old, with wetbacks lassoing fatties and dragging them off to be rendered down...