But Jews destroy econo----

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/publication/understanding-the-historic-divergence-between-productivity-and-a-typical-workers-pay-why-it-matters-and-why-its-real/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah. pol is retarded. i'm here to take screencaps and show to friends for a laugh

too easy

gonna give up now? arent you going to dismiss the information I presented with an empty insult?

How much of the productivity rise is due to computers making the office more efficient? Why should you pay a worker more who may be getting more done but the machine is doing the extra load?

Yeah kike, and now add a chart for the increase of american dept, and the amount the US has to pay each Year for the dept.
You mus be Sephardi, because you are dumb as fuck.

Oy Vey kike, how many of you are living in China?

I adjusted the x axis on the bottom graph to align with the top graph. It's not looking too good for you now.

Not a Jew but if you don't think America hasn't been the economic super power of the last century you are a moron, I don't need to argue charts, it's a common well-known fact. I'm proud to live in the greatest nation history has ever known.

Oy vey kike, how many of you are still hiding in Germany?

efficiency vs Real Wages is the real graph you want

>largest growth right before the depression

Really gets those neurons firing

like those trading algorithms in wall street that compute millions of trades therefore manipulating supply and demand?

there are many things that come into the GDP, and some are not healthy for the economy, ways of making money which isnt based in actual material productivity, Insurances, many things inflate GDP but that doesnt reflect the economic well being of individual people

just on the salaries and productivity issue, companies also have been screwing their employees in more efficient ways, ill give you, automation will be increasing this, but business need to be community wise, hire people to do other stuff, invent new roles, people need to have money, people need to have jobs, that is what moves the economy, having all the productivity frozen in a virtual investment scheme, isnt employing people or creating anything, its just funding debts sort of speak.

>Greatest nation in history
>Not a Roman

Explain yourself retard.

Now correct by inflation.

Jews are good at printing money, that's it.

Have fun:
epi.org/publication/understanding-the-historic-divergence-between-productivity-and-a-typical-workers-pay-why-it-matters-and-why-its-real/

Germany should be bowing down and sucking the dick of America everyday for rebuilding their economy with the Marshall Plan.

LOL kike it's same fucking chart, and all that the chart proves is:
- An increasea of jews between 1900-1940 of 4 Million - where did they all come from? Are these the "gassed" ones
- large GDP increase because of WWII production and after war sales to the defeated christian nations
- When the jews stagnated after 1960, the GDP grew even faster

You don;t even know the difference between correlation and causation, right kike?

Nowhere did I imply Jews BUILT the economy I disputing that they DESTROY economies.

America has been the strongest economy of the 20th century, that's a fact. Why haven't an influx of Jews destroyed us and kept us at the bottom heap of history?

There is a STRONG correlation between economic health and % of Jews, the more Jews you have the more money your country has. True for thousands of years.

>Germany should be bowing down and sucking the dick of America everyday for rebuilding their economy with the Marshall Plan.

Nope the US should bow down for getting the credit back and selling US goods to Europe as part of the. Germany, the most destructed countries got s pretty tiny amount btw.
It was mostly an economic program by the US, to sell US product, and getting payed by Europe (Credit)

That's what happens when you go to school with niggers...

>the more Jews you have the more money your country has.

How dumb are you nigger? The US has no money, every US citizen has a shit ton of dept.
China has most of the US dollars, not the US. Why do you think the trade deficit is bad?

Russia has no dept, and they have kicked out most of their jews. Coincidence?

When the growth rate of the jewish population is at its highest, the Great depression starts. Coincidence.

Now match that graph up with one for average hourly wage, average household debt, and the national debt overtime and you'll see how jews ruin economies.

Rome didn't fall in 30 years op.

>almost 6,000,000 jews in the USA

Does that mean WW3 is starting soon?

way to own them

Speaking of Jews and their lies... Is Bitcoin another Jewish trick or a valid way to dodge their central banking schemes?

>Trillions of dollars in debt and keeps borrowing (pic )
>Producing less the it consumes

USA were a company it would be bankrupt years ago. But since everyone is afraid of USA going bankrupt the bubble keeps growing and growing.
Once you see Jews fleeing to India or China you'll know it's about to burst.

how did obama make us DEBT so high

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

i imagine it in crazyrussianhacker's voice....

>too easy

sorry normie joke

sabe

that graph is pure propaganda
>inflation unadjusted(or at least it doesnt say anything)
>not comparing it to gdp to see the real impact

>like those trading algorithms in wall street that compute millions of trades therefore manipulating supply and demand?

They don't manipulate supply and demand, it's impossible. They can short term artifically bump up or down the value, but ulitmately the market will correct it. It's like with printing money; sure you can do it, but sooner or later inflation will come and there's nothing you can do about it.

It is corrected, look closer.

>China has most of the US dollars, not the US. Why do you think the trade deficit is bad?
fake news china owns about 1trillion in US bonds, they dont hold us dollars, in any similar large quantities.Even by your logic the trade deficit wouldnt be bad because owning nice green pieces of paper doesnt determine the prosperity of a nation.

the banks fear the bitcoin :^)

>y-yeah as y-you can see here with these screen c-caps

>show friends
>friends
it was the most obvious bait

This better illustrates Inernational Jewery at work.

>not showing the value of the dollar as well

fuck off idiot

>its user doesnt understand the difference between real and nominal values episode
i hate repeats

>hurr what if purchasing power

real value isn't everything, idiot

they are because money is neutral in the long run

>Nowhere did I imply Jews BUILT the economy I disputing that they DESTROY economies.
But in your data, just as all the jews show up, the Great Depression happened. How mysterious it is that the irrational exuberance of the 1920s market (which of course ended in a terrible crash where far more was lost than had been gained) coincides with the period of most rapid expansion of the jewish population.

but the price of goods isn't, idiot

literally google neutrality of money

Sage

the neutrality of money doesn't matter faggot

you're not taking into account the individual markets of goods and service or the average household debt per person

not to mention, the level of taxation

>you're not taking into account the individual markets of goods and service or the average household debt per person

not to mention, the level of taxation

maybe because it has nothing to do with purchasing power after u've accounted for inflation

This just got me thinking, does anyone know what the jewish birth rate is? Maybe the jews arent behind white genocide after all.

Once they completly replace white people from the US, and have the rest do manual labour while they live in luxury, come tell me how much important the economy is.