Is MLP Racist

Does MLP have neo-Nazi undertones?

I wouldn't be surprised, Barneyfag

I mean, I just fucking hate their shit

I really do

I hate their guts

Go outside Lee

Fuck their shit up

Dunno about the show but the fans seem pretty based and open to redpills.

/mlpol/ was clearly kek blessed and mlp will forever be friends of pol, regardless of individual reeeee

Yes. Ponies hate communism.

The Natsocs here seemed to be pretty big fans of it

>barneyfag is an albanian autist
Seems about right

No hes a canadian halfchink mongrel who abuses proxys because ge gets banned on sight

OP here
fuck no. mlp if anything has globalist undertones, as MLP figures run around the world solving it's problems for the inhabitants while being humble enough to learn from situation to situation. It depicts its leadership as a hairs breath away from getting their shit pushed in by stronger smarter folk like bugmom, and depicts the heroes constantly being saved by last minute deus ex machina's or simplistic plot resolution. The draw of MLP is not it's storytelling or complex world (at least not anymore on the last one, rip mlp/tg/) but the complex motivations of the female protagonists.

Take rarity. Rarity is the bitch everyone hates in every other show for girls. she loves fashion and can't stop bitching about how things need to look cute and prim and proper. yknow, all that annoying shit. Her character is actually a subversion of this archtype, becuse she's a self made entrepeneur of fashion, designing, sewing, and selling her own creations, and physically mining and locating the gems she uses as sequines to do it. She is agressive, knows how to fight, is not helpless, and raises her sister as a single "mother". she's everything the flat archtypes that she is based on are not. That is the kind of thing that makes people like mlp.

That doesn't sound globalist to me, more just self sustainability, possibly even libertarianism.

Surely a globalist undertone would be if the ruler (Celestia?) gave Rarity exclusive rights to those gemstones and fashion designs were heavily enforced with patents?

you're full of shit
you haven't watched a single episode you just rephrased some le ebin youtube speech

go fuck your self nigger boi

Equestria has almost zero race mixing, inferior races know their place (pigs and other animals), and the world is pretty much a utopia.

that shit happens under natsoc too.
It's just that instead of the company you have the government protecting its exclusive right.

But economically sure, mlp is not globalist. they can't be. They don't have that kind of communication. they just have a very very very very wide sphere of influence and they use it to bully and subvert other nations governments whenever possible.

where are the proofs that I'm wrong?
just shilling "ur wrong" isn't going to win anyones opinion on the matter.

Or a weirdly specific bot

>the fans seem pretty based
Not really

>fuck no. mlp if anything has globalist undertones, as MLP figures run around the world solving it's problems for the inhabitants
you do understand how a show works, right?
you have your protagonist, in this case 6, and they do shit you follow
show me a single show/movie showing individula charactars you have no connection to solve some retarded ass problem
>While being humble enough to learn from situation to situation.
it hast nothing to do with being humble it's just the way they get teached certain lessons

>Leadership
Equestia is led by the most powerful and most inteligent person that is also a immortal
the whole bugbutt incident was just a cheap way for the writers to get some tension into the episode
you can't possibly make this an argument
>Depicts the heroes constantly being saved by last minute deus ex machina's or simplistic plot resolution
gimme some specifics here cuz i have a shit ton of examples disproving your retarded ass point
>The draw of MLP is not it's storytelling or complex world (at least not anymore on the last one, rip mlp/tg/) but the complex motivations of the female protagonists.
are you fucking drunk?
the carachters are flat as a 10y/o
there is no deeper shit in em
they are cute and they have character traits that make em likeable
>Take rarity. Rarity
Rarity is not agressive by all means she's literly bitching and moaning about shit in every episode, she's barely assertive

>fuck no. mlp if anything has globalist undertones
just... no
watch a couple of episodes

Sorry, I meant the fans here. I'm guessing their fandom is big enough that those who come to /mlp/ aren't the same as those out in the wider world.