What happens next?

Is there any way out of this?
Is there any going back after years of chasing the truth and finding out more and more?
Can I ever go back to having friends, be ignorant and happy?
Is there any way for me to start caring what people think of me instead of not giving a fuck while trying to redpill them?

Is there any cure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. You can't unlearn things. You can't go back. Once you learn certain things about how the world operates, you notice them everywhere. You could stop coming to Sup Forums, try to ignore it. Find ways to distract yourself. You can learn to interact with people and not cause a scene, but you can never be truly open with someone unless you know you can trust them. Revealing your power level to the wrong person can still ruin your life.
Soon you'l take the black pill, and realize there's no saving it, western civilization is probably doomed, and you may see it's collapse in your lifetime. Try your best to enjoy life while you can. It may get much worse.

no you are stuck here forever like the rest of us

I'm already friendless. Not because I have caused a scene, but every time someone brings up a world issue I talk to them about what I know and they end up resenting me because my facts don't suit their emotions. Which brings me to my next question: Is there any reason to have kids in this world?
I have been on the chinchan since 07' so it seems like I really am stuck here. I used to be really well liked. Now I hate people and their fake ways so I'm a shell of my former self with no "friends" left. At least I used to be happy when I was ignorant.

This.

But no blackpill. That is an overkike suicide pill, lovingly camoflaged for your inconvenience.

This timeline is revving up and the water is getting hot. Already more than 3,500 child traffickers have been caught in America since Trump was inaugurated. 1,500 in the first month.

Don't stop believing. Giving up is what they WANT you to do, isn't that enough of a clue by now?

idk man. I reached "peak redpill" at an awkward time in my life when I moved to a new city and now I'm isolated and depressed all the time. this shit weighs really heavy on me.

RARE
A
R
E
i guess blocking out Sup Forums would work, but it will only get worse before it MAYBE gets better. I don't know, I'm too disenfranchised from this world because of this, and it is as you say a heavy feeling. Just like the OP pic suggests, its like redpills are truly drug pills, only this has no real cure.

There is no return to the blue pill Cypher

>depressed all the time
That's a natural reaction to the world being a hellhole run by corrupt plutocrats. The idea depression is rooted in the individual is used as propaganda, and exists only in certain clinical situations. Almost always society or lifestyles suggested by controlled cattle social engineering are at fault

>i guess blocking out Sup Forums would work
Maybe. But like the guy said before, I'm already trained to notice these things that are wrong with society, and I doubt thats going away.

Being depressed about not being able to do anything of importance in order to change the way of things other than to memepost on this anonymous Tibetan horseshoe blacksmiths imageboard.
Yes, this. I constantly notice fake news and logical fallacies in "smart" people discussing political issues. I don't want to care for it, I want to better myself but I can't because knowing what I know gives me no hope for the burning world, making me not want to put kids on this fucked planet thus having me at stale mate to just post redpills on Sup Forums (the only place no one ostracizes me and talks shit about me personally because my facts don't support their emotions)

Definitely.
imo the world is reacting strangely to what I, and I think a lot of Sup Forums, sees as the tightening of individual rights and economic freedoms across the world, the weirdest being the sjw commies leaning into the trend because they have been tricked thinking they are fighting for individual rights.
idk how these people are so retarded, but the huge divisions among the populous makes any sort of revolt difficult.
all according to plan...

saved!

>idk how these people are so retarded,
I have various theories that involve people generally not *really* being this retarded, but none are currently falsifiable.

Certainly a few generations of unfluoridated water would do wonders, at least according to Harvard

This counter-arguments my post because I am a seeker of truth, agree with your post about the elite destroying families with the 63 gender and other psyop bullshit and so on, but it is exactly that which destroys my will to form a family. There is no point to bring in kids into this mess.
Either they wind up like a genderfluid fuckmyasshat degenerate, or a depressed redpilled user on his way to what is deemed insanity by the normies like me.

Quit being a faggot

> I am just shit dont matter I am just gonna keep voting trump plus kill some sand nigger and jews

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

>Is there any cure?
Stop being a faggot that takes the internet too seriously.

I don't know if I do it because I can't fit in, or I can't fit in because I do it.
Sup Forums has changed me in many ways. I don't like being a degenerate that fucks sluts and parties like before. See the OP pic, it's what I have become through and through. And I want my life back, but don't know where to begin.

Either way, it's a mental disability I can't define but want out of.

Yikes. I definitely believe that. I have spent a lot of time thinking about what the motivation for all this is, because there's obviously external forces pushing the degeneracy, and I do believe money and control are the answers. I don't think the people really pushing this have ideological reasons for it.

i don't mean to shill for 'Mormonism', but I thought I'd still share this because I was raised Mormon and seeing all this societal collapse is still very surreal to me.
This statement was released in 1995, and church leaders and members still reference it. Good stuff, weather you're Mormon or not.

>Is there any going back after years of chasing the truth and finding out more and more?

No there must not be any turning back the pursuit of truth is the most important thing in the world right now and I'm not joking when I say this but we here at Sup Forums and everyone else who seeks the truth is actively playing a part in saving the world.

red pill is how you're supposed to be. purging the juden from your body isnt supposed to be a pleasant experience. white is actually the most difficult race to be (i mean unless you just embrace the bluepill and be nigger-tier)

The cure would be watching CNN endlessly.

I have a different symptom from all the "pol/ changed me into a nazi" threads
I mean, I was a commie pawn now turned libertarian, but that's not the issue. I cannot laugh at jokes that aren't extremely racist or incorrect. Or have some sort of obscure "sekrit club" reference.
I hate humor for plebs and leftie comedy makes me want to make Columbine seem like a fucking joke.

Holy shit, I wrote that! I am glad people are listening.

I wish someone had counter argued my point so that I can strengthen my argument.

nope

its pretty true user. There's a reason the left is bullying scientists into agreeing with them right now.

The final pill

Christ is the final redpill:
on life;
the jews
and everything.

Now I understand why Christ was angered by the Jewish moneychangers in the temple. It all makes sense now.

>Is there any cure?
Spread the redpill.

When everyone is Sup Forums, then no one is Sup Forums.

Very deep, I leave Sup Forums to that for today

just embrace alcoholism.... it's the only way to forget we're stuck in this unwakeable nightmare

This. The next step is using this knowledge to cause change. Having knowledge and doing nothing with it is the highest form of degeneracy

sadly, this is where i've ended up after being on Sup Forums for too long. once you see certain things you never unseen them. this place fucked me up, but in a weird way. i guess i would call it enlightened depression. it sucks though because i can barely relate to anyone anymore. former friends, family, etc.

nope, enjoy your stay.

You brain will get used to this state bro, you are one of the )))chosen(((. Fate brought you here.
If you are not familiar with coding, then now is the time. Start using Linux, learn python programming and get familiar with liberating information. Your moral boundaries got broken up, by seeing true evil. Learn who controls the media and politics in Norway, and get as much dirt on them as you can.

at that point, you can go /fringe/ and participate in the astral wars
>kikes also like loosh as druggies like heroin. the torah is there main weapon

you should start by meditating for protection, or even just say "i am totally and completely safe at all times in every way" x9 or multiples of 9 before and after sleeping. i'm still alive because of it

No. Deal with it.

Stop being a fucking faggots. "Oh it's too much information, I don't fit in with anyone" you sound like little emos. Stop shit posting and fucking kys, this board has no use for those who doubt the cause.

find a woman, you don't need to redpill her per se, what you need is to form a family and have an offspring, then you teach your kids the ways of the world.
meanwhile this will give you motivation to continuing fighting the good fight and trying to turn the world a better place for them, you may not view yourself as a politician type but you might try affiliating or creating a political party that suits your worldview so you can change the system from inside.

>Taking the redpill without preparing yourself first

Tisk tisk op, you should no better than to delve into things that can ripe apart your perception of reality without having some control over your emotions. You will probably still get depressed at some truths you find, but at least you would be able to keep the truth to yourself and hide your power level. Controlling your emotions is the only way to keep sane through it all.

Some redpills are kept from the populous because there are nefarious actors who don't want the public to know, but some are kept from the public simply because it keeps them sane and happy. The normies don't understand the reality they are living in, but isn't that a beautiful thing in itself. They still get to play the game of life. Sure it's an absurd game, full of falsehoods and irrationality, but it's still quite fun. It gives the menial things they do meaning and purpose. So don't go around redpilling people who don't want to be redpilled. Nor should you despise them for their blindness. Let them enjoy themselves.

While you may actually understand the game while they don't, you don't actually get to play it.

chaos is fine too,
messing with ppl minds and watching the outcome at a safe distance.

Y'all really some fake deep headasses.

>i'm still alive because of it
elaborate pls

There's a third option.

Homeschool your children. Teach them about truth, history and biology.

Take heart that you get to live in the light of truth, standing on your own two feet. Not chained and hobbled by lies.

Things are changing. And the more people who are redpilled, the faster they will change. Look at how things have progressed in the last year alone.

(((They))) are getting scared. Desperate. And they will make mistakes. They always do.

Throughout millennia of history they have never truly succeeded. Failure after failure has been their hallmark. Things will get bad, but eventually there will come a breaking point.

And that point will only come when people with strength of will and character stand up, and help elevate others to the truth. That is your calling now. This is your responsibility as a freed man.

Together, we can - and will - defeat them. So long as each of us does out part. No matter how small. Even if you can redpill one single individual, that matters. For that person will go on to redpill others, and those others still.

Like a chain reaction, the truth will spread until it cannot be hidden or repressed any more. And all you have to do it shitpost. Have conversations with liked minded people. Fight back.

None of us asked for this. But here we are. And if we want a tomorrow where our children can grow up free of lies, tyranny and the threat of genocide - we Must act.

The text in the picture is a bit theatrical, but not too far from the truth.
I'd just like to add that Sup Forums likes its conspiracy theories a bit too much, and based on Sup Forums's distrust of various institutions and certain groups, many people on Sup Forums develop a strong bias that makes them believe almost every negative thing posted about these groups.

One of the primary reason I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories is that I feel that I know enough about human nature to realize that egos, infighting and disagreements over the minute details of various political ideologies prevent these ultra powerful secret alliances from existing. I certainly do believe that the end result is the same as if the conspiracy theories were true, but I think it involves smaller groups of people fighting for their own causes and widespread acceptance of unspoken rules, rather than long-term planning by large groups of people. I also believe a significant amount of the people involved in perpetrating the things we associate with conspiracy theories, do so because they genuinely believe they're doing good, rather than actively subverting other people for their own gain.

Agreed, 100%.

Every person you redpill is another brick in the wall. Another step towards a better future.

Every one of us who is redpilled will seek to free others.

And those we free will do the same. Imagine if you simply redpilled ten people. And each of those ten freed another ten.

That's 110 people.

Simply because you shitposted on a Mongolian Throatsinging Image Board. Or had a conversation over coffee with someone you knew could handle the truth.

What will those 110 do? Another thousand. Ten thousand. One hundred thousand.

The truth will out, so long as we drag it back into the light. The single most meaningful thing you can do now isn't to pick up a gun, or stew in nihilism and depression - it's to spread knowledge. To be a teacher and liberator to your people. Your friends, your family.

It is the single most important and effective thing you can do; and it's easy. So go to it.

dont believe in believing, belief is a tool.
use it and leave it.

I'm just here for the bantz Norweegee.

The only way to reduce the pain is to know that you pass it on to others.

Pain shared is divided. Hatred is fueled by hope that it may bring understanding before it's too late.

it's too late at the very moment of your first heartbeat.

True. Conspiracy theories can be useful, even if they're wrong. There's a certain group of people who have been accuately aware of this and have been using this knowledge to their advantage for a long time.
I'm surprised it took as long as it did for us to adopt their strategies.

Generally agree.

I don't think that there is some Illuminati or Jewish conspiracy to control the world, but rather a bunch of different groups of various power pushing certain agendas on the public. They are willing to do things most people would not be willing to, such as assassinations, subversion, and deception, but at the end of the day they do these things because they feel it will lead to a better world. Not all of these group's interests align though, and they sometimes will fight each other behind the scenes.

SOME MODS ANYONE FUCKIN SHUT DIS DOWN!!!

>calling Isle of man rare
>having been here for more than a month

pick one

Who could benefit by that I wonder?

They resent you for it and you don't change them. Even if you psyop them really hard and they do believe you, they become ostracized themselves and hate you for it.
How, where do I start with this? I really want to. How do I profit from it? Please elaborate!
I'll try to but I don't think I'll believe in myself
My current one is pretty red pilled thanks to me, but we constantly have issues with each other because I'm not productive enough. Because I don't want to be someone elses good goym thanks to my knowledge.
You are right, but I don't enjoy doing anything anymore because of the current state of affairs in the world.

There is a cure, only one. Total Victory. Won through achievements. Better yourself user, seek out increased responsibility, network with like-minded individuals, it will not happen quickly but ultimately unity of vision, values, culture and tribe destroys diversity, degeneracy and weakness.

>be lie ve
>be lie

the word itself it telling it as it is

What happens next is we sage or report brainless spam.

Go on other boards. I really like /biz/ and /fit/. However, lately /biz/ has been filled with shitcoin faggots

One day, these redpill will converge and we'll have to find a way to shill for the gen pop so they can fight the globalists for us

Well, if it helps you I can tell that Sup Forums is a place where you can at least see that you are not only one that sees through all this.

>have 12 kids
>red pill them
>each one has 12 more kids
>rinse and repeat
>start the 4th reich

>I'll try to but I don't think I'll believe in myself
>but I don't enjoy doing anything anymore because of the current state of affairs in the world.

Something that had helped me a lot is meditating on death. It may seem counter intuitive, but once you have completely come to terms with death the absurdity of life seems more funny than sad. I often meditate on the feeling of dieing and focus on staying calm and cultivating a sense of peace. Once you realize death isn't so bad, your attachment to the world is reduced and therefore your suffering derived from it.

>somebody is doing this
wanna know more?

Jesus Christ is the way, user. What's next for you is the join the Catholic church and work your way to heaven.