Can we argue with Westboro Baptist Church's logic?

Can we argue with Westboro Baptist Church's logic?

God made it crystal clear in the Bible that He does indeed hate fags.

What should we do with fags, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X9rTbh4a57o?t=29m03s
youtube.com/watch?v=i_Hlay-ZOwA
youtube.com/watch?v=sbjNgUJ46Lg
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hate them.

bible was written by men not god
these men use god as an excuse to push their ideology.

as long as they're willing to fight for their beliefs, I don't see a problem with it.

>God made it crystal clear in the Bible

Well homosexuality is Luciferian in nature. You are shown that your penis is meant for a vagina, and you say "But it can go in other men!", essentially defiling god's nature. That is the definition of Luciferian. However, I don't really buy into the divine

According to Sup Forums internal logic, Christians need to apologize for WBC just like Muslims need to apologize for the 1% who are terrorists.

tips fedora

Apparently heterosexuals are sinful since none of his grand-daughters want to find a man and get married.

>Christianity is a foreign religion in the West
Maybe 1000 years ago it was
But it's 2017, Christianity has been integrated fully into our society

God doesn't hate fags, God doesn't hate anyone, he just hates faggotry

So quit smoking then. God made lung cancer for a reason.

Is that a distinction even worth making?

Yes, he doesn't hate his own creations, he only hates the sins we might commit

Does Sup Forums support WBC? What do they actually do wrong? Seems p redpilled to me desu

The bible is false. It was written by a bunch of kikes who wanted everyone to do what they say under threat of eternal punishment. And billions of people are falling for it.

Yeah, faggotry and degeneracy are good. Fuck your Bible and its rules, dad!

Let them die of aids

>1%
pol may be retarded but so is your made up figure. about 40% of muslimes support retarded hatred. youtu.be/X9rTbh4a57o?t=29m03s

>Can we argue with Westboro Baptist Church's logic?

What logic they're a religulous sect??

>God made it crystal clear in the Bible that He does indeed hate fags.

The book wasn't written by god but by men

>What should we do with fags, Sup Forums?

Whats there to do?

No because I agree with the WBC that God does indeed hate faggots.

>if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing
but seriously, I think wbc have some right ideas from some wrong places.
on the other hand I can't get behind protesting soldier funerals

very clear
>“Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.”
Romans 1:24-27 ESV

But Where westboro falls short is the God loves the sinner and hates the sin. He doesn't hate fags. He hates faggotry.

>A fucking leaf
The terrorists might be a small minority but so are the moderates. Most Muslims are extremists who support Sharia law.

I know, we could make some kind of a fag Island, all the men will be effeminate and none of the women will put out. They'll have tea times and drink their tea with their pinky's out like real sissies.

>Can we argue with Westboro Baptist Church's logic?
if you're an atheist, yes
otherwise no

They need to be exterminated, like the jews, tbqh.

Christfags in this thread need to stop drinking the kool aid and realise that WBC are low people. What happened to hating the sin and not the sinner? Do you also support these lowlives protesting soldier funerals?

God told us to kill fags didn't he?

Let's say you own a dog.

One day, you put out 10 pounds of food, 20 gallons of water, and then you go on vacation for 2 weeks locking the dog in the home.

When you return, the dog will have obviously had to have gone poop and pee at some point.

Do you beat the dog for pooping in the house? If so, why, if not why not?

In this case, you might punish the dog for shitting on your bed instead of next to the back door, but is it right to punish the dog for shitting in the house, since they are put in a situation they cannot control?

Now, translate that into your question.

It is pretty clear that gay people are "born that way" and do not "choose" to live a "homosexual lifestyle"

If that is the case, is it right that they should be punished for something out of their control?

Is is "right" that they should be put on earth as a gay person, then be forced to live a celebrate life as some sort of punishment for something that is out of their control?

Mind you, this question is one of religion and morality, not of legality and ethics which are different, for example, with other sexual degenerates.

Finally, someone with actual knowledge

It seems clear God hates faggots. He told us to stone them to death.

In fact, we can even expand this some.

Are humans, by nature, sinners? And if so, who is responsible for the fact that our nature is sinning?

If we believe, as we should, that G*d is omnipotent (all powerful) and omniscient (all knowing), then we MUST also conclude that the world is EXACTLY as He wants it to be.

To deny this would, I think, be a denial of either his power or his knowledge. So either the world is exactly how He wants or he is not G*d.

So what, you say, of free will? Again, we must be exactly how He wants; and our choices are known before we make them.

So, while we can choose WHICH sin we commit, we cannot alter the fact that we are, of nature, sinning beings.

The westboro baptist church doesn't kill anyone

thats Old Testament beliefs and probably a misconstrued message. The Ten Commandments do not say to kill anyone. Death penalties were created by the people to enforce the commandments.

How is it misconstrued? The Bible is God's word.

The Ten Commandments do not say to kill anyone. Death penalties were created by the people to enforce the commandments.

This is sort of true.

It's odd that Christians, who recognize that there are different denominations within Christianity, each with their own slightly different beliefs...

... cannot recognize that there are also denominations within Islam, each with their slightly different beliefs.

So when people talk about "radical islamic terrorism", they are not talking about Islam as a whole, they are talking almost exclusively about Whabbism.

Until we recognize this, we will never win the war on terror.

God commanded us to stone faggots to death. It's in the Bible.

People tend to misunderstand what something means

Are you seriously comparing a dog obeying its natural instinct to a human. Even in that case a dog can be trained to shit outside.

And its fallacious for you to say that it is 'pretty clear' gay people are all nature and no nurture. It is not at all pretty clear that is the case.

God doesn't hate people with homosexual temptations, but he does hate sin, which includes sex outside of marriage (which can only be between a man and woman in God's eyes), lust, etc.

Go back and read the Bible before you start shouting your mouth off

They only have 40 members and all of them are lawyers. Their entire modus operandi is to provoke people at funerals hoping that someone assaults them so they can sue.

Stupidest comment ever. You are quoting the ESV which is a corrupt Bible version, anyone who is serious about studying the Bible reads KJV. Also you are quoting Ghandi, who wasn't even a Christian and he died and went to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Hlay-ZOwA

Don't you mean the attendees of the Council of Trent and the Council of Nicea?

Since a group of men got together later to decide which books would and would not be in the "correct" Bible; isn't there room for error, simply by inclusion or exclusion?

Most Christians are not fundamentalists. You're very naive if you think your average middle-class Christian thinks its acceptable to stone gays to death.

Romans Chapter 1 proves that homosexuals aren't born that way. It proves that they became homosexuals through rejection of the Holy Spirit. When compared with Hebrews 6 it is clear that homosexuals cannot be saved because they have already rejected the Spirit. Leviticus 20:13 recommends that we put homosexuals to death which is a law that I fully agree with. The Bible is clear, God does hate fags and so should all Christians. When it comes to Westboro Baptist Church I think they are unsaved because they believe in a works based salvation.

Anyone who says God doesn't hate people either haven't read the Bible or read corrupted texts like NIV or ESV. Get a real Bible (KJV) or learn Greek and read Textus Receptus.

> dog can be trained to go outside.

Yes, but that is not the example I gave. In my example, we have locked a dog into a home alone for 2 weeks.

> are you comparing dogs to humans

In this case yes. In this case the house is the world and we are the dogs. This is not to say we are the same as dogs, but to say that we are both put into situations we can't control.

> nature or nurture

If you've ever met gay people or had gay friends, take the time to hear them explain when they first started figuring out they were gay.

Of those I have talked to, they seemed to have gone through the same stages as us straight people, only they were gay.

It's not like anyone around them promoted the idea that they were gay. In fact, in many cases they grew up being taught that being gay was wrong.

The Old Testament commands us to do it. Nobody disputes that those books are part of the Bible

Didn't even intentionally quote ghandi but I use esv because I find it easier to read. Although I do refer back to KJV to see the difference. I just figured Esv would appeal to the autists here

I just want to add that homosexuals are literally the most vile and disgusting creatures who walk this Earth. The are literally filthier than dogs, absolutely demented and perverted in every way imaginable. I have no doubt whatsoever that all homosexuals are pedophiles. Anyone who defends this abomination is either brainwashed or pure evil.

I think many of us have seen children who have shown homosexual tenancies (or known they were going to be gay) at a very early age.

So how, exactly, does a child reject the Holy Spirit before they reach the age of reason?

ESV is not Gods word. It has missing verses and it changes doctrine.

>Phelps died in a nursing home and none of his family went to see him

Like pottery

Maybe because there is an epidemic of sodomy in this age which children are exposed to because we failed to put an end to this filth. Homosexuals love to recruit children to their lifestyle because they are evil. It is absolutely possible for children to reject the Holy Spirit and become reprobate homosexuals.

desu the terrorists are the true muslims. i respect them the most even though they are my enemy

But people also don't argue that there was a time when the books of the OT were canonized.

They argue over when, but all agree that there was a time when those books were picked as being the "official" doctrine.

Again, this was a decision made by man, and is therefore susceptible to error.

It was only after this decision was made that people declared them the official "word of G*d"

Those books that were rejected were then considered heresy. Had they been included, they too would have been considered the "word of G*d"

So, for all practical purposes, it is not the words themselves which determined their rightness, it was the men who decided which books to include and exclude.

As I and the Westboro Baptist Church say, God is very clear on the issue. He hates faggots and wants us to kill them.

But God controlled the decision as to which books were canonised.

the Deuteronomy was not written by god and had nothing to do with god, the bible is full of cultural rules for ancient civilizations, the muslims are the only ones dumb enough to apply cultural rules from pre dark ages societies to modern day on a large scale.

The old testament is essentially just a record of human history and a mixture of a half dozen different myths. Jesus was the last true prophet and the only religious book worth studying is the new testament.

Yes and that is what we will and must do

nope you're all fags
have a nice day

"Muh bible"

According to those who did the deciding.

It's circular logic...

A: The bible is the word of G*d
B: According to who?
A: It says so right here in the Bible

People need to understand that G*d is far smarter than we are, and far smarter than we make Him out to be.

Religion has been a progression, dragging us forward sometimes against our own will.

So, when, in the old OT times, people were commanded to kill anyone who wasn't monotheistic; and later, commanded that it was wrong to wear clothing made of two or more fabric; we are later taught that we should just avoid the whole problem by not judging at all.

In many ways, the modern radical Christian is very much like the Pharisees who persecuted Jesus.

Consider, for example, the story told in Mark 3:1-6.

Jesus heals a man with a withered hand. But the Pharisees go after him. Not because he cured the man, but because he cured him on the Sabbath.

These people were so unbending to their own traditions and the letter of the law, that they considered healing someone on the Sabbath a sin.

There's a lot of that going around these days. People who know the words of the Bible but who lack even this simplest understanding of the philosophy and meaning in the undercurrent.

Nah they're spot on. When they say god hates fags, they're making reference to modern degeneracy, not just gay men.

Then they go and so cuntish shit like picket soldier funerals though.

Westboro never blew anyone the fuck up nor did any Westboro Baptist Church members ever commit terrorist acts.
Whoever this is pushing anti-Christianity needs to kill themselves. Its either that faggot professor and his mentally ill students, or its that faggot little Antifa MAT group

God isn't real. Fags are degenerates.

You have to love this.

Westboro Baptist Church sing a Lady Gaga pardoy in a classroom.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbjNgUJ46Lg

Who goes around talking about their sexual orientation? Straight people don't have straight pride parades or rub it in your kids faces how straight they are. Gay people that do that are a problem. They are just faggots with mental issues and that shit needs to stop. Keep that shit to people that need to know and there are no problems

>God

exactly, it's just dawned on me that WBC are totally red pilled

They're right. If Christians were honest in their faith (very few are), they would be with WBC. The problem is that western Christians are liberals first, before they are Christians. They follow the state religion in essence and only take the superficial aspects of Christianity.

Muslims should be supporting the terrorists and not apologize for anything. Same with Christians.

He doesn't hate the people, but the hates the evil sins they perform. In other words, got hates sin, not people.

multikek

The WBBC is mean, but they aren't killing people. So KYS

god didn't write the bible

why not get a better bible?

>integrated fully
>lets seperate this church and this state
what about the people who aren't christians

Fuck off fags deserve the rope

You don't need a Bible to know God hates fags. The objective, unavoidable nature of reality constantly punishes fags for being fags. I just hope we don't get some form of super aids before this pro-gay fad passes.

There are approximately 40 members of the WBC worldwide, so there are literally more morons in your highschool homeroom class, with just as much influence.

The only reason we know about these guys is because (((they))) decided that making them famous would make conservatives look bad.

The Bible god isn't real.

Homosexuality should be discouraged but not punished with death.

What are we? Muslims?

Fuck God desu , has he ever done me any favors?

Nope.

S E P A R A T I O N O F C H U R C H A N D S T A T E

Howabout separation of words?

God didn't write the Bible, and also does not exist, so it doesn't matter

Why not just write "WE HATE FAGS" on the signs? That's what they mean

How long before we discover Westboro is paid for and staffed by Soros/globalists/MuslimBrotherhood??

I ' L L T H I N K A B O U T I T

I find it hard to believe that God is a petty autist.

You must be tolerant of all people, but you don't have to be tolerant of their princeples

Your 1% stat is bs. There is far more support for terrorists and terroist tactics across the muslim world. Maybe not a majority, but far more than 1%. There are more stats and infographics out there but this was one of the best I could find.

pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

Also, unlike muslim extremists, WBC doesn't kill or even harm anyone.

>You must be tolerant of all people

I differ.

why do y'all give a shit who's fucking who, it's them going to hell, not you so why do you give a fuck

>God made it crystal clear in the Bible that He does indeed hate fags.
>He still reads ancient Jewish fan fiction

You're a liar Sir and you don't know what the Bible says

Westboro Baptist Church is a controlled opposition shill group. They are the reason people think free speech = hate speech and their endgame is to get the 1st amendment removed. Don't you think it's a coincidence that they're all (((lawyers)))?

t. Supreme intellectual singaporean chink with thick glasses

Here's your Rosetta Stone:

WBC = CIA.

Nobody is naturally that hateful. Why do they always use silly fonts on their signs? It's a setup.