What's wrong with California?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSsP-itS8qI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVMOr7TIrc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ72tAWG7vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's in America.

What's wrong with wheelies?

They need organ donors so they're encouraging fatal accidents.

Just trying to get rid of as many motorcyclists as possible.

Simple, what's wrong with Melbourne?

lol can't wait to see more of this degenerate shit on the fucking freeway now thanks retards

>What's wrong with California?
California - the florida man of american politics.

Fucking sweet. I got popped by a cop here just for letting the front come up away from the lights on an empty road

its because none of them ride harleys

Your lucky that double shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake. Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replaced the piston rings your fried...

>Paging Dr. user, we have another donercycle in the ER

So they have seat belt laws in a car, but allow wheelies on a bike?

Seems logical.

>Socialize medicine
>Legalize boganry

Let's allow a 500 lb piece of metal moving at approximately 70 mph move only to one tire at the whim of its operator when onot the road with other drivers.

>Make it nearly impossible to get a gun
>Give away shit loads of money to non-citizens
>Pass laws that endanger motorcyclists and drivers alike.

California needs that earthquake real bad.

where the fuck is the info on wheelies being legal in CA? I can't find shit.

fake news

I'm actually for this. It's still illegal to drive dangerous and to fast. I adore the times when evrything wasen't regulated untill humans need to be working robots. Live a littel.

Britistan is so regulated, i think sweden is insane then i hear about britistan. I would take sucide if i lived there.

There's alot wrong with this shit hole. I was foolish and got my chest tattooed with the state and state near eating a small child.
now I'm moving to alabama for my land and guns.
the laws and fees out here are Zionist bullshit

state bear*

The roadways we use aren't there for your, my, or anyways enjoyment--its purpose is for travel. How does popping a wheelie assist in your travel? I shouldn't have to worry about some reckless jackass flying down the road and engaging in such idiotic behavior.

Do you really have to ask?

>flying down the road

that would be dangerous driving and illegal.

>road is made for travling

yeah and the pool and ocean is only for swimming if someone dives, jump from the bridge or play in the pool two years, (I) should be abale to swim without someone jumping in the pool. Forest is only made for cuting trees if someone hikes througe it 10 years . The school is only made for learning if someone plays, talk or do anything then learning 20 years.

A road is place where you can have fun also, aslong as it's safe for other drivers.

>driving isn't for enjoyment
And guns are just for hunting, right? You don't *need* a safe full of ARs and AKs

A plague of Leftards

imagine, whiny little faggots like this are being born everyday now. so many scared little weaklings that are so obsessed with safety that they refuse to even leave the house.

this is the real enemy Sup Forums. cowards.

good they made that illegal now more retards and cucks will die in california.

/thread

stupid bong
purpose of our 2nd amendment is to kill cops , politicians and government officials who try to take away our god given, civil or natural liberties
The benefit of the 2nd is hunting, shooting for fun, collecting, CCing, Protecting your house ect.
You're level of ignorance is sand nigger tier

Zionist who make us live in a simulation controlled by money that appears out of no where are our enemy user.

Intentionally and pointlessly lessening your ability to safely operate a potentially lethal vehicle ought to be illegal.... Obviously.

Isn't this just regulation saying you can do it though?

Ofc but Its the same argument grabbers use you negro. I don't need a 160mph bike, but I got one, cos fuck you

It's in Australia.

Why? Walking is safer then running should running be illegal?

What's wrong with Melbourne?

so are they trying to be the cool state or something? what's next, they make bedtimes illegal?

>paying for shit you'll never use
The only person who got fucked in that purchase is you, user.

In any case, wheelies aren't a right. Just like having a drag race on the road isn't a right. They make your vehicle a significantly larger danger to the people around you.

Well if someone does a wheelie then the cop has to go after them. The motorcycle always outruns the car. Might as well legalize or decriminalize wheelies so that cops don't have to waste their time and humiliate themselves by losing a chase.

>Why? Walking is safer then running should running be illegal?
Accidentally running into a crowd of people isn't generally going to splatter their brains and break their bones.

>If criminals are hard to catch, we should legalize crime.

>I never have been on a motorcycle

Sweden please you will never get to know how it feels to be Wild West in a road.

Last time you tried to live a little,Jamal dick was up your girls ass.

Worked with alcohol prohibition and marijuana

>I never have touched a woman

What does it matter anyway?
Only cucks and niggers do this suicidal none-sense.
Nothing of value is lost.

>I love dicks in my mouth

It's a fake article, the URL in OP's image is for a prank website.

>I love green text posts

Guys shut the fuck up

This isn't real.

the inevitable 100k healthcare that will be paid for by the state.

>I am such an insightful guy. Got em. Heh.

It's in Australia.

It could ypu don't know that

Jesus fucking Christ, and they say the US government is not compassionate, he'd just be left bleeding in the curb here.
I can see why everyone hates CA now.

>It could ypu don't know that
It could, but it doesn't generally.

underrated post

>Telling people to not act like dumb niggers and pull stupid shit on a road with other people driving on it is cowardice
How old are you?

>donercycle

kek

Bikes dosen't crash into people generally.

What do they generally crash into? And why is that ok?

that is so cool

a few years ago a guy in my town died doing a wheelie, he lost control of the bike and smashed his head agaisnt a tree, the helmet didnt save him

Kek, not about hitting the top speed, it's about how quick it gets you there 0-60 in 3secs, 0-100 in 5.5
You wind the right hand on and that front end rears like a stallion.

literally fake news

kys retards

Link?
No jewgle results

That's the thing about bikes, less you go through some fucks windscreen, the danger is mainly on you

And if you haven't done this you haven't lived
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSsP-itS8qI

Legalize cops being able to neutralize motorcycles like they do cars. If the rider gets hit tough shit.

I don't believe you. California has unique motorcycle laws, but there is no way they did that. If the rest of us can have lane splitting though that would be rad.

Do you condone arbitrary laws that only exist to infringe on our constitutional rights?

>Lane splitting

Watch these nut jobs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVMOr7TIrc

me on the left

Do you even comprehend what is necessary to bring a bike up on one wheel? Here's a hint: being fast and reckless

Blue Pilled, anti 2nd Amendment, anti white male anti free speech for non lefties, mass immigration of spics...

lol you dont need a safe full of black rifles. You should be allowed to have one but anyone who says they need it are full of shit

>I support practices that put other lives at danger
seems familiar

What the fuck is going on here?

Nigging. Border hoppers trying to get in a truck

That isn't the idea behind lane splitting and they are just being dumb. When used properly (to filter to the front of lights or jams) it significantly increases rider safety. Sitting in a pack of traffic is a lot more dangerous than you realize and getting bikes out of the mix makes it both safer for the riders and less congested for the drivers. No, you shouldn't split at high speed, but under thirty or so it is statistically safer.

Kill niggers and sandniggers.

Nah, a sports middleweight like an r6 or cbr600rr will come up on the throttle alone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ72tAWG7vs

Not worth giving these videos views unless at least one rider becomes tomato paste.

Here Hoping that kimmy un keeps his word and aims for commiefornia first

>I live there

Yes, but if you are throttling that hard from a stop, you either don't know how to accelerate or are intentionally being reckless.

>what's wrong with Melbourne?

I see literally nothing wrong here.
If dumbasses want to be dumb, let them so they can remove themselves from the gene pool.

california has always been, and will always be, the cool state

This is some stupid inbred red neck tier shit.

>No one else can come to any harm when someone is acting retarded on a road

I hope you're removed from the gene pool, retard.

>put a fake body in the long part of the road,so that the driver spot and prepare his reflex to stop the vehicle.
>when he exits to check the body,spawn behind him from dark,put a gun on his head.
>control the situation in an organized manner.

>Jhingalala hu spawns from left and right like fucking rats.
>puts a broken branch which can easily be rammed.
>trying to close in when the driver can literally panic and ram you over.

God damn it,what the fuck is wrong with nigger,they aren't even good in looting.

I've always been very surprised on how lenient California is with our motorcycle laws. Isn't it the only state that allows lane splitting.

Terrifying

It was probably recorded in a country where the driver would be blamed for all casualties evidence be damned.

The only faggot here is you. Dumb nigger.