Well Sup Forums, how do you even explain this?

well Sup Forums, how do you even explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

econlib.org/library/Bastiat/basEss1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's smart enough to know $15/hour is outrageous

>$15 an hour to make coffee

Divide what he makes amongst all the dunkin donuts workers and it's prob like 2 extra dollars for each worker.

He makes $4889/hr because he runs an international company that makes billions in revenue and is responsible for the leadership of the entire company and the interests of the shareholder.

The people working at a Dunkin' Donuts pour you shitty coffee out of a machine and then give you an attitude when you ask where the creamer is.

I really dislike these non-arguments that pander to emotions.

I think it's simple. The mostly older people who have these jobs are completely out of touch with the reality of what it takes to have a living wage these days, because when they were young pups they has to sled uphill both ways in the nonstop thunder-hail but they did it with the power of boot straps and with only ten dollars and a screwdriver too.

They don't understand modern reality because their salaries have them so far removed from it, Most of them aren't assholes who lack empathy, just old and out of touch. There are definitely a lot of assholes in there though, especially (((Jews))).

15$ an hour for thousands of employees world wide that just had out and sometimes heat up food vs the CEO that gave them the job in the first place+lets them keep their job by giving them the tools they need+maintains all aspects of a company.

There's only one way to begin to understand what is happening in your picture and it begins by reading this:

econlib.org/library/Bastiat/basEss1.html

Good luck OP

>He makes $4889 an hour.
wagies like the one who made that picture are eternal losers

You plebs still believe the monetary system is anything other then slavery through debt and forced servitude. Of course the higher class dosent want us to make more money 15 dollars or a cent . fuck money move on to resource based economy. Thats the real red pill

It probably isn't outrageous but when you figure that the doughnut sell for 15 cents a piece and the coffee isn't that good you end up with a little bit of a problem.

Companies like circuit had it right, pay the bare min and then offer commissions.

I'm sure he works 40 hours a week, shuts his phone off at 5pm on Fridays, walks in Monday morning and says "what am I supposed to do, guise?"

His salary is equivalent to 325 employees working 15$ per hour. In actuality he provides jobs for thousands of individuals.

?? 4889/2 = 2444

>Through its franchisees and licensees, Dunkin’ Brands restaurants employ approximately 260,000 people worldwide

4889/260,000 = .01 cent raise for everyone if the CEO makes nothing

you act like it was engineered this way.

nothing is stopping you from reaching those heights. only the dumb are confined to those paramters

..also by law he has to make money for his shareholders.

Going to a donut shop for coffee is like going to Mcdonald's for ice tea, completely degenerate.

If he wouldn't make $4889 an hour then the others wouldn't make $15 an hour, because there would be no Dunkin' Donuts.

A lot of jobs it just doesn't make sense to try to pay a human to do. You can't justifiably pay them a living wage to do it because it's shit you could train animals to do for treats. From a moral standpoint I look forward to the robot revolution eliminating a lot of things, like delivery persons who survive off your tips for example, or barristas for another. Automation is going to eliminate a lot of work though so the need for basic living income becomes more of a pressing matter.

$15 an hr is definitely not enough to live on here

>be a literal fucking retard who's worth as little as they are allowed to pay
>want $15 an hour
explain this shitskin

The consumer provides those jobs be creating a demand for Dunkin Donuts. Why are you cuckitalists so desperate to distribute credit where it is undue?

>One day, I'll be the billionaire subjugating others!

If these faggits would be intelliegnt with their moeny and try to start a business, instead of having no aspirations except working at Drunken Donuts for the rest of their lives, maybe they would understand why paying someone $15/hr to make coffee is a problem.
Also, I highly doubt he makes an hourly wage, he's paid a salary. Usually higher ups in business put in insane hours to keep things running, when coffee makers work 30 hours a week. And you don't do your job right, you have a customer pissed off about coffee, if he doesn't do his job right, no one else has a job.

honestly. game the system, not saying its fair but if you're realizing that you're worth whatever they can get away paying, that says more about you than them.

niggers that sell/cook donuts and coffee don't deserve $15 an hour.

>if I oversimplify something then I must be right

And if you gutted his whole fucking paycheck, everyone working minimum wage for YUM! would get a $0.02 pay raise.

Good work.

>so the need for basic living income becomes more of a pressing matter.

No, it doesn't. Here's the solution: stop automating everything. When you give everyone's job to a robot, no shit they turn into parasites that leech off the government and want things given to them. People are meant to work, not lay around all day watching Netflix and getting fat.

Humanity is about 4 billion people overcrowded. And there is nothing intrinsically good about advancing technology just for the sake of it. Not every piece of technology makes people's lives better, and automation definitely doesn't.

I can't wait to throw your ass in a gulag one day

He is so out of touch he thinks that keeping people who are forced into the service sector from becoming self sufficient is good for the economy.

Yeah, why doesn't everyone just be born rich through hard work or break into a saturated market through sheer luck? Man, the fucking laziness of these people, I swear.

>Why are you cuckitalists so desperate to distribute credit where it is undue?
There's no problem with capitalism but this isn't capitalism, it's mostly nepotism. You could put a kid from the mailroom in that CEO chair and there would be no meaningful difference in the operation of the company.

>.01 cent raise an hour
That's like a dollar more every decade of work you racist, sexist, homophobic, ableist, Islamophobic bigot.

you're right, they also need diversity training and an HR handler to guide them through corporate culture.

So, he is paid approximately two cents for each person he is responsible for? Seems like he needs a raise.

If you did it for Wal*Mart, every Wal*Mart employee would get a check cut for about $70k. The rich have always been a cancer on both humanity and the planet, they still are and they always will be.

>1 post by this ID
>Start your own company
>Grow it
>pay yourself $4890 an hour because fuck that nigga
or alternatively:
>get a better job

The entilement in this post is absolute cancer
muh undeserved money
muh spoiled brat nonsense
muh divisive commie "blame the rich" bullshit

Because schlepping donuts over the counter and keeping a store clean does not command a wage even remotely approaching the level of executive leadership

hes right.

now lets get 15 an hour so robots can make the entire process more efficient.

>institute $15/h wage floor in small economies
>people can't afford profitability operate their store
>store closes down
>no more store
if you intend to have wage floors you need to control them at a more local scale than all of clapitstan

>The rich have always been a cancer on both humanity and the planet, they still are and they always will be.

same with the poor.

Of course it is by forcing us to work to get money to buy our human necessities when it only helps banks. In the whole world we could all have a basic education. House.food.clothes.cars. but greed and debt is holding us back. Why not stop and intelligently use our resources to creat fairness and equality or do you prefer slavery chasing money your whole life?

The thing stopping you from becoming the CEO of a fortune 500 company is ___________________________.

Answer the fucking question.

Since you'll answer, I'll answer it for you: you're lazy, unmotivated and of completely average intelligence.

If you want to make $4000/hour, there is nothing stopping you, save for your lack of ambition.

>Be entitled
>Worship the most entitled fucks in history
>Claim their victims are "entitled" for being pissed that you're literally destroying everything
Kill yourself.

Well when you put it like that, yeah, humans are pretty shit.

Applies perfectly to OP's picture too

Dunkin Donuts coffee is actually pretty good but $15/hr to put fried bread in a box is robbery.

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER WORKED AT A SHITTY LITTLE FAST FOOD PLACE?

I WORKED AT ONE. ONCE. ONCE! THEN I LEFT AND GOT MYSELF A WAREHOUSE JOB DOING MINDLESS SHIT FOR ALMOST DOUBLE THE WAGE

BUT THESE FUCKING LOSERS WORKING RETAIL, FAST FOOD. THEY'RE RETARDED

seriously though. they're completely degenerate. i remember i worked with this one skinny spic. all day he walked about smoking pot and how he's probably related to el chapo.

then there was this one bitch who was working there for years. YEARS. she worked part time and had no ambition to get a better job, do more work, or go to school. she kept complaining how she's only gotten one raise in the past year for literally standing around doing nothing for hours at a time. she lived with her mom and at work just sat on her phone waiting for customers to approach her, occasionally spouting "yasssss girl" when she saw some shit on her Instagram or whatever

these people do not deserve any more than what they make

there's only one of him

15 an hour to flip burgers, make coffee, or wait tables?
Ahahahahahahaha that's real cute

>I Believed Everything They Told Me: The Post
cool story bro

This тбх
Don't like your job? Find a better one.
Oh wait, you can't because your gender studies degree is useless in real life. Tough luck, pal.

Oh it must be just hard work, 7.5 billion people must all just be "lazy". So of course, all the less than 2000 billionaires on the planet must do the equivalent of several orders of magnitude more work than a coal miner, right?

>Lie through our asshole
>I'm right!

Wow. Lotta kikes in this thread

>American calls a Bulgarian entitled
Oh my god, my sides.

15 dollars an hour is more than I make as a qualified tradesmen. They want that much just for working a cash register?

Anyone making minimum is retarded and/or lazy. Getting promoted and a raise is easy if you have initiative.

Stop immigration
Cut back on welfare
Protectionism

There. Now salaries will rise naturally.

That's a load of bullshit.

>1.4M employed
>70k each comes to 98B a year
>they make 40B in revenue
>This is totally ignores overhead and cost of doing business, plus having cash on hand for losses

Eat shit you fucking retard. You're a failure.

No no no.

He doesn't work as hard as 325 employees.

He's responsible for a lot, and deserves good pay but he doesn't "create" those jobs. His employees do. His middle managers do. The consumers creating demand do.

He did a lot.

But 4889/hr is disproportional and exploitative.

That kind of money can only be used as leverage to create other unfair advantages.

There's a point where the wage no longer has anything to do with merit, and that guy has surpassed it.

Keep licking them boots useless eater

Simple. His labor IS worth that much. Dunkin Donuts agreed to pay him that much for his services as an employee. Anyone working there, even if they're just making donuts has the right to ask for $4000 plus an hour. And if they agree to pay it, you're labor is worth that much to them.

You're right about the lazy and unmotivated reasons.

I know how hard it is to have a successful company. Trust me, I would love to own a business, but the current system in my country is fucking trash. The bureaucracy is killing most of the startups here.

imagine when they replace everyone work in fast food places with robots
it's coming

stay triggered poorfag.

>conservative

But none of those Republicans are conservative.

>exploitative
>unfair advantages
>the wage no longer has anything to do with merit
Capitalism is a game, and those who know how to play it win. Go back to your commune and tell your professor that he's a faggot.

It's not about hard work retard. It's about skill set.

Nothing wrong with being a coal miner, but any able bodied man can be a miner. Being a CEO requires a strong niche skill set.

You just explained the reason why OP's pic is absurd

why do people think increasing minimum wage will fix anything? it just means everything else will go up in price.

if you spend $100 now on food a week and get a 50% pay rise, businesses will learn you have spare money to spend and slowly raise prices to take that money

the only difference is in Year A you spend $100 on food, in Year B you spend $150 on food a week.

Shit. Wrong image. Now I can't even find the right one.

You sure do love voodoo economics though.

Wrong. Wal*Mart employs more like 2.2 million. And yes, the math checks out. I'm targeting the Walton family's net worth.

>Eat shit you fucking retard. You're a failure.
>WAAH THE WEALTH IS GONNA TRICKLE DOWN YOU FUCKING COMMIE! JUST YOU WATCH!! ANY DECADE NOW!!!

See above. I posted the wrong image.

>pour coffee and putting bread in an oven is the same as making choices that can make or break an international company on an hourly or daily basis

Hurr durr

>people get paid for the skills they possess

WOW

Alternatively

>take his entire salary
>divide it up among the employees
>they still only make $1 more an hour

He makes about 10 million/year.

10million/52 weeks/40 hours is about 4800 bucks.

In other words, yes, some liberal shit was so retarded they actually thought a CEO works 40 hour weeks for hourly pay.

Agreed, most are waaaay out of touch

15/hr is something someone can live on

7.25/hr is something that no one can live on...

>>but but but but , share room with friends, pool your resources with like 17 other slave nigger duh...

That's the point....... You can't live on 15/hr and therefore the price of the coffee that's being sold, the business overhead, the market prices for housing,etc. are out of sync with the costs of labor. That is what we empirically see when you can't AFFORD to LIVE on a given wage..

>>hurrrmmfff get a better job

Okay, fair point to people smart enough to do this. We shouldn't support smart people being lazy, however can we at least concede that 25% of America works on these low wages? In other words, if 25% of Americans were paid at the market rate of 10/hr+45% inflation (which is where the wages need to be to account for inflation, which is how one arrives at the 15/hr figure) that would lead to billions of tax dollars for the federal, state and local governments (which will help the national debt). It will even help the rich because now these plebs have billions of more $'s to deposit in their bank accounts.

It will help You because then you won't have to pay out as much in welfare for "welfare queens" and we can start helping only people who really deserve the help (blind/sick/mentally ill) which is what god demands of us.

Here's an idea buddy, job doesn't pay living wage? Don't take the job. Employers now has nobody to serve donuts. Donuts need to be served or he doesn't make money. Now he offers more money to get a donut server. No gubmint needed.

Then I guess you retarded reaganites are going to have to stop claiming it is then, huh?

If people are meant to work to make a living then you need to pay them enough to live for their work. The current federal minimum wage forces people onto federal programs to even be able to think about surviving. Half of them work at stores like Walmart that then take their pittance back from them to give them the food they need.

I believe you're right that people are meant to work, especially with their bodies, jobs that make you sweat and keep you fit. I think our evolution would've guided us this way for a pretty long time and only recently we've started relying too much on automation and survival of the fittest has disappeared.

But there's a big problem with having people working hard and still not being able to survive without leeching off their parents right now. Employee compensation is not keeping up with inflation they fucking lie, let alone compare it to increase in production. There's an entire slave class of people right now that no one wants to acknowledge and they just pretend they're living a fucking dream in a capitalist nightmare reality.

Love you too user.

>unironically calling someone an eater

You're a pathetic fucking faggot.

Cant even make coffee right 20% of the time. Yet they think their job is worth 15$ an hour. lulz

*Can't live on something less than 15/hr

Sorry guys typo

Its obvious CEO salaries are disproportionately high. A better system linking min and max wages of a company.

Lack of networking
Getting those types of jobs or the majority of six-figure jobs nowadays is who you know

I couldn't imagine what it's like going through life eternally butthurt about what other people have. SAD!

>MUH FRAPPACHINO IS A RIGHT GOD DAMN IT!
>Why are these people so entitled?
Gross.

If the people working there didn't do their job well enough he wouldn't make anything. Computers may be adequate cashiers (doubtful considering a person has to be there constantly to override the system since customers constantly fuck it up) but they are incapable of adequate customer service and also fully automated food production is tried and has never been good enough to become universal. 15/ hr isn't even a living wage it is still very low and people should make that at minimum; they should make more in fact. If the minimum goes up all wages will have to go up (except for the CEO's and possibly the share holders which will have to go down unless they can make better products and services since it's not a zero sum game in theory)

So you're telling me the CEO of a corporation should make an equitable amount to someone that washes dishes. Beaner logic.

If your job can be done by anyone that has a few hours/days of training, then it might be that $15 is outrageous.

Being a CEO for example is far from it. Probably 1 in a 1000 could be a good CEO.

>muh living wage

Because americans apparently can't "live" unless they have a house, a car, a fridge, a microwave, a TV, a computer, a kikePhone, Netflix, internet, and can go shopping for the latest GoodGoy(tm) fashion every weekend.

And they think they deserve this for flipping a fucking burger lmao. What makes you think you deserve double the current minimum wage for a job that literally ROBOTS can do? Dumb faggots, minwage jobs are for high-schoolers, college kids, and supplementing your income. If you hadn't let beaners in to your country to take these low-skill jobs and send the money back to their fat faggot families in Mexico you wouldn't be having this problem.

>And yes, the math checks out. I'm targeting the Walton family's net worth.

Which is fucking stupid. You're not longer advocating splitting of yearly profit; you're just suggesting theft. And if they employ even more then your example is even more stupid.

Sorry, I'm not a retard who failed high school.

Well pablo, the reason why shit jobs pays shit wage is because it's SHIT to begin with.

You are what you rate yourself. If you don't like what they're offering, get out. there are many more opportunities for you to have a good paying job.

> WHy does he earn 5/hr
> talks to assholes retail people doesn't want to talk to.
> gets blamed for all the shit happening in the company.
> has to plan for the welfare of the company.
> if it fails, he gets to cut jobs. Retail employees are pissed at him wants him dead.
> works even during off duty so his company won't go under.

Corporations are in place to maximize profits so their owners are happy. CEOs get those huge salaries because the better they perform the happier stockholders are.

>40hrs/wk

He works much less than that...if you could even call it "work"

It doesn't make any sense at all, the CEO doesn't get paid by the hour like employees do.

nigger when was the last time you went to DD. the donuts are $1.00-$1.50. each

Excellent point. Welfare exists to supplement companies that are too greedy to compensate their employees fairly. If we mandated a living wage things like welfare would become unnecessary.

>you're just suggesting theft
Because capitalism is real equitable and free choice. You know what? We should start up the truck system again. And child slavery. I mean if people don't like it they can just work hard and buy their way out!

Shit like this is exactly why capitalists need executed as traitors.

tell us about a day at work for him
remember to cite your sources