Why is Race so important?

We all are humans regardless the skin color or other fenotype caracteristics

Racism is what separates brothers from brothers

I get along with people from all different races, the culture and parenting style is what makes difference in the person behavior and not races

Also whites aren't even superior, you virgins just pretend it because you want to feel special for once in life but you are still worse than a hardworking """nigger"" that you despise a lot

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

shootingtracker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking white people are worthless and need to be cleansed from this planet.

African Americans are the true master race. We are stronger, smarter, faster and much more attractive than you white trash pieces of garbage.

Read Darwin, look up IQ data, kys

because the average human being is so devout of the capacity for an identity outside of their genetic sig

>why is race so important
it's not, you drank too much of the Sup Forums kool-aid

A FUCKING LEAF
Because niggers are stupid
Asians and Whites get along, but niggers and any other race don't.

>a fucking leaf

Race is important because race defines culture, and culture defines politics. Without race the culture becomes soulless and loses it's substance.

Multicultural societies are inherently weak because if something ever was to throw that society seriously off balance, the society will break apart and what ensues is a race war. I can guarantee you that if there was a serious economical crash or a very major natural disaster happening in Brazil or USA, people will start looting like crazy (since people in multicultural societies do not give a fuck about other people's property that much since these people are strangers to him, compared to a homogenous society where people around you hold similar values and look similar so you feel more familiarity and respect for their property) and government would have to go full totalitarian to contain that, and in reaction to that, shit would hit fan even more and you get a race war/civil war.

>"race doesn't even matter"
>"you're not even superior ooga booga black power"
Nigger get the fuck out of my face and no niggers are not hardworking.

Why is Species so important?

We all are creatures regardless the brain density or other fenotype caracteristics

Speciation is what separates brothers from brothers

I get along with creatures from all different species, the culture and parenting style is what makes difference in the species behaviour and not instinct

Also humans aren't even superior, you virgins just pretend it because you want to feel special for one in life but you are still worse than a hardworking """ape""" that you despise a lot

because diversity is beautiful
milk and shit

One side builds civilization
The other destroys it

>hurrdurr we are all humans

If we're not superior why do you feel the need to try to stop us from organizing? Obviously because you fear us.

diversity is our strength

look this is what i think i think to start talking about people this way is rong whethr u r black or white it makes no difference we are just the same inside and the skin colour is the only difference i mean black come from poorer country and in our country they are still poor because racist whites dont let them be successful i thin that if all blacks muslim jew and asian come together they will fite us white people and win and they will make us poor and they will be the rich ones and blacks have a bigger head with bigger brain maybe its better to have more black scientist and stuff but if u keep like this they will come together they are more clever more strong they are the true master races u racist but keep sayin they are not human oh well racists are haters and thats all i have to say just someone needs to stick up for these people and i am white so i need to stick up for them because i am powerful enouugh to help them and give them job one day they will own all companies just stop this

If whites weren't superior there wouldn't be so much antiwhite media. They just wouldn't bother us.

t. Nigger

Racial disparity in IQ between whites and blacks is enormous, you guys are an inferior breed

Anyone have that study about how increased ethnic diversity creates an atmosphere of political apathy?

Whites have a history of mass killing; of course minorities fear you.

Race is important but it's not THAT important. Most blacks will fall into the sterotypes, most Mexicans can be integrated over time and there's nothing wrong with dating outside your race so long as said non-white is redpilled or a decent human being. You shouldn't judge people until you meet them also.

It creates distrust and ruins social cohesion. You can't live among a competitor and expect to cooperate with them.

Good. You should fear us.

There's different breeds of dogs. There's different breeds of humans. You can't expect a fish to learn how to crawl on land with other amphibians. Each breed has it's own place where it can excel.

Cuck. I need darkies and weak cucks to be destroyed so that our genes will survive.

you really want a worthless Mullato baby on your hands user? Golly gee reddit did a number.

>whites have a history of mass killing
heh
shootingtracker.com/

The concept of race is useful in a homogeneous society, not useful in a diverse one. Why? In a homogeneous society it's a good marker to keep out (((people))) who don't belong. In a diverse society, it's a tool of those same (((people))) to keep the rest of society from combining against them.

the american negro wants self segregation though.

>hardworking
>nigger

I don't mind any person who works hard, but I think you know the niggers we are talking about.

> parenting style is what makes difference in the person behavior and not races

But the average parenting styles is bound to culture wich is bound to races.

I'm white though.

You should fear me then.

I was white for about 2 minutes and now I'm black again.

it is important because the darker the color the bigger criminal you are.

Dark skinned niggers carry this disease called "strong criminal gene".

If we let this literal cancerous virus into our world it will destroy us. We want to live our nice lives without having to worry about filthy niggers whose intentions are only bad.

Do I have to go on? We have to build a wall between light (good) dark (bad) and say NO to coal burning.

>being this autistic
kek, stay retarded.

lol someone give this maple nigger a bell curve

Race isn't even legit, and Sup Forums was actually the place that showed me this. When you people can't even agree if a pale-white person of 100% European ancestry is white or not simply because they have brown eyes, that's when I know it's all arbitrary bullshit.

>because race defines culture, and culture defines politics
>implying Europeans have anything in common with Slavs / Southerners here over a spic / nigger
kek

Stronger = need that strenght to lift that tv out of the broken shopwindow
Smarter = no comment needed
Faster = Speed to get away from the po po
Attractive = Weeeeell, I'll give you that some negresses look quite nice and are candidates for bleachin.

Races segregate themselves in America so shut up.

Said the non-American.

It's not just directly your race, your race is a derivative of your genetic make up. It's the closest collective thing resembling you, after family of course. Sacrificing minor variation in your genetic proliferation for cooperation with extremely similar genetic individuals will increase reproductive success of a 'geneset' drastically.

Thus you are your geneset and this geneset is best preserved and passed on through in-group preference in your race. Not caring about your race is a losing situation, if your genes don't exist - you don't exist. For the criticism that we are all human, a group genetically coded for collective cooperation for their in-group will triumph over the staunch individualists eventually. It's a simple variation of the prisoner's dilemma. And since by premise existence is better than non-existence, you can't help but have to care about race.

Fuck you monkey you must be from Rio de Janeiro all degenerate monkeys come from Rio.

If a nigger is your neighbor for 10 years, do you feel more similar towards him or the white guy who lives couple of streets away?

Geographical distance is not an argument.

No need to chimp out on us you dindu.

Even the Mexicans are more valuable than black people.

it doesn't matter..

>Old 2010 Sup Forums come back

Yes definitely from Reddit.

blacks is the master race

race isn't. its the language and culture.

>the culture and parenting style is what makes difference in the person behavior and not races
Nope. Read the Minnesota Adoption case study. Genetics are 70-75% of behavior, with environment being the rest.

Race doesn't matter, but everybody wants to live with white people for some reason

It depends, most times i do prefer my own race and i don't like city faggots and iv met my fair share of liberal euro-faggots doing courier work. But i absolutely have more in common with a mexican then a limp-wristed britbong who doesn't know shit about cars and is scared of guns. You're putting way to much emphasis on race. And i have said race is important but is isn't everything, if you're not willing to admit there's exceptions then you're by definition ignorant.

Because niggers are cancer.

What a load of bullshit. Only a single race exists, the human one. We are all equal. If you don't think so, you are a racist. For all you believe, the only inferior one is you. If anything, I would say white people are inferior because there are too many white racists. If white people were killed, racism would no longer exist.

Dumbest nigger in dis thread.

>Why is Race so important?

For the red-pilled, race is important because it is a visible example of the diversity and wonder of the children of God, i.e. Man. As a biological attribute, racial differences do exist among people in their cultures, cognitive/emotional capacities, and traits. Logic and science dictate that since these are outpourings of the human mind, which is seated in the biological organ of the human brain, race does contribute to those differences. We learn about ourselves and others as we see the commonalities and differences between us, and we can grow together in our own ways proud of who were are and where we came from.

For the blue-pilled, race is important because it can be used to divide societies and create social and cultural instability. An unstable and divisive society is easier to control and manipulate.

Reminder that we are being raided

Sage

thanks for the insightful rebuttal

So The Jap Gooks and the Chin Gooks are inherently hateful towards each other. Talk out your ass some more please.

When I studied in Denmark for 8 months I had a romanian couple there as flatmates, and there was also a british guy and a black british girl from London. I actually bonded the most with the romanian couple since we were both having fun throwing around banter about "being from eastern europe". I remember the black girl was actually kinda introverted, which was strange since she was nothing like the african americans with the ghetto shit and stuff. British guy on the other hand, who was a white guy, was sometimes alright but otherwise was a complete dick and sometimes lectured me on "having too stereotypical views towards brits" and kept trying to correct my pronounciations and shit. One day I remember he was ranting to me and the romanians on "how eastern europeans use the word fuck too often when speaking english while it's a really rude word" and it was quite funny.

Sorry for blogposting, I wanted to say basically that I relate to the point you try to make, but in my opinion all whites on a very basic level share some similarities even if they are a completely different person to you. For example, I am sure there might be a black or hispanic that has 100% my personality and views on world but at average, I think white people are most similar to me. Doesn't mean I am particularly racist, just saying that there are reasons to not support multiculturalism.

Because bell curves exist.

Why do the bell curves matter, not just across races but within them?
Because, with technology making the efficiency of each individual worker greater but requiring greater intelligence to develop and use, we are approaching a situation where we straight up produce way too many people scattered all along the bell curve of humanity and the races.

We need to understand the innate genetic dispositions we have if we are ever going to use eugenics to breed a higher stock of humanity, both physically and mentally

honestly, Sup Forums ... /thread
>saged

He's being sarcastic you retard

Whats your motivation behind writing this? Feeling bad about yourself, "nigga"?

Somehow reading the same statistics and looking at the same maps changes the statistics and the maps.

Wtf are you talking about, that's exactly my point.

What you're saying is exactly how i feel. I do think whites should bring their numbers back, i don't want the boarder open, most blacks are fucking niggers but i think its right/fair to make exceptions. Being 100% racist is retarded and my opinion its not good to have a community that's 98% your race because it makes you naive ie the 70s in the US, but at the same time multilingualism is autistic. Non-whites mostly fuck shit up but the ones that integrate and adapt western values should be respected imo.

>Why is Race so important?
Because individualism is a threat to communism.

I actually think we should soft-genocide the rest of the world. Soft-genocide is coercing a population or part of a population to racemix, i.e. destroy their current identity in order to mix. Theres nothing wrong with racemixing, firstly because under this mode it would be completely volountary, and in fact, it would bring all other races closer to the white man. I would call this genetic redistribution, sharing and projecting the wealth that is the white gene-pool onto the rest of the world. The problem we face today is genetic inequality. I don't like inequality. :( Meanwhile we keep white countries white. :)

Because every time you trust the other mutherfucker, he does some stupid shit.

why cant americans write proper fucking english
then they go complain about
>'muh spics'

I agree, the exceptions amongst nonwhites are rare, like 5-10% but they do exist and I am OK with this. Even Hitler made this distinction, for example he promoted 6 men into high SS ranks who had jewish heritage and even forbade others to persecute them over being jewish. I personally think that to make no exceptions amongst nonwhites is a sign of low intelligence.

That doesn't mean I support full on civic nationalism, but you make a good point that being face to face with other races has redpilled american whites on white identity and white nationalism pretty well. I even admire the fact that in america you are actually allowed to start a KKK chapter, publish white nationalist literature and even start an organization such as American Nazi Party. In Europe, we don't have that much free speech to allow such stuff and people have to consume american-produced right-wing stuff in privacy if they choose to educate themselves on that stuff. Fortunately in eastern europe people give you little less shit for speaking about white race openly and you can get away with this stuff sometimes, but even here it's very risky stuff, since only american constitution guarantees ultimate freedom of speech, no exceptions of that in the entire world.

>If white people were killed racism would not exist

News flash without White people you would not have 97% of the things you use everyday and live in and future advancements of society would suffer. With Blacks it would be much easier because they never have done shit other than kill and destroy civilizations and innocent people.

Stop having White guilt over this shit.

because they hate us.

we've been nice to them for fucking decades now, yet they still continue to shit up my country.
so clearly the problem isn't us

abos are cheating because I don't think they even are human
>shortcut to austraya by boat while humans are still migrating or something
>branch off evolution ever so slightly

sage

>college libtards being smart enough to use vpn
>colleges collaborating with anyone in brazil
I think it's just a normal slide thread, 1 post and all that

>a
>fucking
>leaf