Why Sup Forumstards hate russian communists so much?

Why? Maybe they didn't learn history and know only "muh starvation" and "muh killing of innocents " or "jew communa" memes? Maybe they doesn't know about first man in space launched by communists, or about great win under naziscum in WW2?
Also you can ask different questions about soviet part of russian history in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68
youtube.com/watch?v=BTMlT7yafg4
youtube.com/watch?v=uXhHMMA8JTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why the hate for russian communists
>russian communists

>russians
>communists

>pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

Because they have destroyed the goddamn best country that ever was, direct heir of Roman empire. Russian Empire.

>Also you can ask different questions about soviet part of russian history in this thread.
no one cares, back to sosach
sage this red faggot, don't give him (you)s

Nope we know history a little too well for your Jewish schemes,

>falling to one of solzhenitzin's lies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

Why do you think that RE was "best country"? 80% of population were just peasants, often poor.

Communists eat their own feces.
I dont even consider that human.
Its totally taboo to eat your own feces. But communists do it all the time...

>anticommunism as is
Or it just an american education?

Bump

Bump

Communism is Jewish tool.

lol

Explain how retard

I admire Stalin. He was good to India and helped India when we needed it but communism is not a viable ideology. Even Russians realize that now

Versus 99% of the population under Communism?

Commies = kikes

Have you heard about Stalin's Industrialization?

Glad to hear it from very far country. I admire him too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68

All of my male parents in soviet period were communists, and they all were russian.

I find it very amusing that while the average citizen waited 4 hours in line for a bread and lived in a frozen appartment with 2 other families the communists were launching dogs into space

So much for the workers paradise

Sage

keked

The United States should have helped Nazi Germany to execute every single Bolshevik in the Soviet Union.

Okay, I will.

>All of my male parents

Top kek commies confirmed for turbo fags

>2k17
>inuronically believe in Goebbels "liberators" meme

Lot of good that did. Makes shitty products no one, not even other Russians, want. Soaked up so much money and in the end doesn't do shit nowadays. Thanks for helping us collapse your economy, Ivan. Couldn't have done it without you.

Lol

Wew lad

In some cases it may be justifiable, but most if not all totalitarian regimes, including the USSR were anti-Semitic (at least in the lowest levels).

The lowest, uneducated peasants, who do the dirty work, need an easy enemy. Jews historically are the best targets. That's why most neo-Nazis/14/88ers are dumb as a rock.

Pic very much related.

are you using wikipedia as a source?

that;s your argument?

Right from the horses mouth
youtube.com/watch?v=BTMlT7yafg4

What period of USSR you are talking about?

What country lost world war and what win? The easiest comparsion.

Learn some history, idiot.
Any self-respecting Russian must hate commies.

It just boggles my mind how hopelessly dumb and easy to manipulate Russians are.

They literally still worship someone who killed hundreds of thousands of THEIR OWN for no reason in 1937/1938 and then threw 20 million of their lives away for a hollow victory and miserable existence for the next 50 years following the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXhHMMA8JTw

Procent of uneducated peasants in USSR?

The USSR with huge amount of US help?
Also the Bolsheviks were basically Germans collaborators in WWI.

Maybe I must use some funny pictures as this ladOr what?

actually,no
just kys, you fucking commie faggot

you own president said it.... so he is wrong? be fearful what you write next

>The lowest, uneducated peasants, who do the dirty work, need an easy enemy. Jews historically are the best targets

You think you are smart?
Do you even know the difference between Stalinism and Trotzykyism (Neocons). Once more the Golem had turned against his creators.

A LOT

>he still buys the Stalin brought Russia into the modern age maymay
You poor, stupid Ivan...

Because Stalin killed 400 billion ukrainian farmers.

I'm well aware of Trostky and his background, but you should really do better than posting sourceless and though up quotes. At least put a date and reference on it.

Probably all of it.

>in USSR
>post Russian Empire 20 years before revolution
your education doesnt help much

You would have lost the war without the USA.

Rare occasions, all of them were punished.

That percentage increased after you killed all the educated people in 1929.

>implying that anything had changed in the later decades

I'm pretty sure it was at the same levels or even worse until after 1945. Or you could produce some proof to the opposite.

I did. So I respect them.

>It just boggles my mind how hopelessly dumb and easy to manipulate Russians are.
Maybe tho one who is dumb is actually you?

It's fun how unedcutated plebs who never opened history books thinks they should share their baseless propaganda suggested opinion on history topic

For no reason? There was a reason. There was a choice to repress a guy, who was an open or hidden enemy of USSR, or let him betray his country, just like Vlasov did.

But the German Empire had fallen in result of communist-inspired revolts.

Bolsheviks were predominately jews, that's a fact.
It definitely changed under Stalin. But even during Stalin times and after him there were plenty of jews in the higher ups.
Collectivization was done under jews like Yagoda and Kaganovich. And Ukrainians know that, this fact is brought up in the media here from time to time. Especially when jews cry about >muh holocaust, Ukrainians were part of it.
And if you look up USSR General Secretaries, a lot of them have roots or some connection to jews.
KGB was dominated by them too. That's why there's a speculation about putin's roots, too.

Хoхлy пpипeклo?

Yes, he is wrong. But in Russia there are a bunch of right and neonazi retards, who think that RF is neoUSSR

Are you blind of something? Pic is about 1897 year.

so all these sources are wrong?
this is like 7 different ones and you gave me wikipedia who is run by jews and SJW

do you have any other sources for you to hold your opinions?

So who made Industrialization and defend Hitler and create russian atomic weapons?

So u are wrong.

Are you retarded? Give proofs or GTFO.

Russian wiki isn't run by jews or SJW, but it speaks same;
Overrepresentation of a group in a political movement does not prove either that the movement was "dominated" by that group or that it primarily serves that group’s interests. The idea that communist oppression was somehow Jewish in nature is belied by the record of communist regimes in countries like China, North Korea, and Cambodia, where the Jewish presence was and is minuscule."

Like I ever will forgive you for cucking up my country for 50 years, killing 400,000 Lithuanians, introducing drunktard culture to us and their fellow Russians, threatened the whole world with nuclear war, destroyed native culture, removed freedom of speech and most of all

>Were controlled by jews and their subversion work has introduced cultural marxism to Europe and burgerland so were are getting cucked in the 21st century.

FUCK YOU GOMMIE FAGGOT.

In 1926, however, only 51% of the population over the age of 10 had achieved literacy. Male literacy was at 66.5 while female literacy lagged behind at 37.2. By 1939, however, male literacy was at 90.8 and female literacy had increased to 72.5%.[20] According to the 1939 Soviet Census, literate people were 89.7% (RSFSR, ages 9–49). During the 1950s, the Soviet Union had become a country of nearly 100% literacy.

Fuck u baltic faggots! You must be punished for your collaborationism in WW2 better, then commies did it.

>ships off everybody who isnt a peasant to die or just straight up shoots them
shut up and go eat your horsemeat

Everybody? Still need da proofs.

Better brown than red you small brained vatnik.

this proves you're a dumb fucking jews

kill yourself, sincerely yours truly

Better red, then dead.

He needs net analogov v mire kind of proof.

Antigommie BTFO

You meant to say, you are butthurt because your little tribe was controlled from Moscow for the past 50 years until recently, and even more so before that. So now you are thinking that sucking off Berlin or Washington for a change.

I can't blame you. Such is the fate of you meme people.

But there is not proof at all.

>t. REN TV watching faggot
bitva ekstrasensov told you that?

Never successfully invaded, never conquered.

It was defeated by fucking japs, who upgraded from feudalism just 40 years ago. And Russia was conquered only 1 time in history.

Lol what? We didn't win any wars with a half-decent nation (excluding some retarded steppe nomads) starting with the Crimean war until the fall of monarchy. Territorial concessions even to Japan.

It was because Tzar Nicholas was a weak faggot. You changed a meme ruler in to a meme ideology.

Nickolas the Ist was actually a hardliner and a try-hard. He lead the country in the Crimean War, in which, basically, the whole Russian army was incapacitated and economy shut down by a rather limited marine landing and blockade of England and France. The cause for it was technological and social backwardness and the system that caused it.

Communism made both Russia and China more influential and powerful than they've ever been.