So when is her time up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
canadian-republic.ca/goals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now.

July 1st.

Kek wills it.

can anyone explain why she is silent on shitskins in the UK? why is she silent on the EU project? why are monarchs such pussies?

Please abolish the monarchy when she dies, it makes you, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand look like backwards retards.

I just hope our cucked country doesn't abandon monarchy when it happens.

When she's fucking wants it to be.

soon

June 7th

Because hating on non-whites is gonna make her, her family, and the nation a target for terrorism without actually solving any problem. And she might not actually mind non-whites.

After the election

Literally never.

>muh republic

When will you rural and subretards learn that the monarchy is beloved by Canada, NZ, and Australia? We are also objectively better places to live, especially now that drumpf is in office.

Honestly? Probably give her another 20 years

Perhaps around 2037 - 2040

>she might not actually mind non-whites.

especially in the bedroom walnut sauce am I right?

Never. God save the Queen.

The queen will be dead before this year is through. Check em.

Because she's technically the monarch of countries that are primarily shitskins? What kind of a retarded monarch would antagonize their own people like that?

NEVER

EVER

you might have missed the memo grandpa but india doesnt belong to the crown

It now

The final bong has been struck.
The final sip of tea, taken.
Mourn the Queen, Mourn the Queen!
For in Hell, she'll be bakin'

Rule Britannia, Brtiannia rules the waves

>implying she won't upload her consciousness onto a chip and bodysnatch one of her faithful citizens.

she essentially has to remain neutral on all issues publicly, as the people could get rid of her via parliament fairly quickly.

Bermuda, Belize, Anguilla, Barbados, Grenada, Papua New Guinea and Jamaica do though.

She's the queen of Canada, Australia and New Zealand as well.

We're talking about shitskin majority nations m8.

Next.
Caliph Charles will rule the World.

Stick to Burger king, Prince and Queen Latifah, amerifat.

The Monarchy is loved here and I'd die for the Crown before any (((politician))).

July 4th

>dying for anyone
lol what a faggot you are

Charles isn't the one inheriting the throne user

Eldest Son of Queens and Heir Apparent

>Having no loyalty to anyone
Psychopath autist

When the queen dies there wont be anyone to lay the eggs and there wont be any more brits

It's a piece of white history you retarded burger king

She hasn't, she gave Teresa may her approval on brexit. The Queen has been converted and serves KEK now...long live the queen...

Nah.

in 2 years, sadly

uk will have a kang?
will their anthem change and shit
god save the kang

she will top 100

July 11 my bday

20 more years, republicucks

fuck you mate am whiter than

BENISE :DDDD

Within a week of December 7, 2018.

Show some fucking respect

said peru

Nah m8, nice shitpost but you don't have blond hair so fuck off Juan.

Why're you investing your respect in some creepy ass lizard cunt who rape tortured children to death to appease moloch?

Hello Alex Jones.

"Confound their politics, frustrate their knavish tricks"

The Queen makes lefties eternally butthurt by existing, for this I am grateful

Jeebus Australia, get a hold of yourself

>tfw she'll outlive the Millennials.

Alex Jones thinks it's a spiritual warfare and Satan influences elite, he thinks the "Reptilian" idea is merely an archetype that fits well, unlike David Icke who genuinely believes in interdimensional Lizard beings.

No like shit skin london

Why are you investing respect for a nation that's no even 300 years old?

Why is Trudeau a selling point?

we won
we #1 best around
USA USA USA
fuck yeah & hell yeah
we prezidunt nao
bitch
we #1
USA USA USA x 1776
hell yeah nigger

leave then if you don't like it, faggot

When Charles is dead

it was up 2 years ago OP. she died ... again. the queen of england is played by some old senile lady they find on the streets of london. its a age old tradition. j.k.rolling could have been the next queen of england still referred to as the person known as queen elizibeth the 2nd if she didnt write some faggy book about kids going to school with a ghey principal

yes i do

>Because she's technically the monarch of countries that are primarily shitskins?

Coming from fucking America

Probably when the Scots become independent and Ireland reuinets and both re-join the EU the next year. England will probably be a communist caliphate by then.

> we won

>lost approximately 80% of revolutionary battles
>more losses than red coats.
>couldn't win till France blocked British supply routes/reinforcements via Battle of Chesaspeake

You wouldn't of won if not for the French fries

Fug, I know she has only a short while left, but seeing the threads when there was going to be the announcement about the snap election, speculating she was going to be announced as dead made me worry. She has been a steady hand for the UK and the West, Chuck seems very transactional in his sense of right and wrong for the good of the UK and the west. Makes me worry honestly.

im praying for the day i see on the news..that the whore of Babylon is dead!! i will literally celebrate that for the rest of my life!

Buying those niggers from the Dutch was the worst idea ever

****screams, "USA USA USA" endlessly****
maybe you should've cultivated your relationships better and managed your empire better and shit idk

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

pls no die

You wouldn't have won WW1 or WW2 without us.

Suck it up, a win is a win as far as war is concerned.
Besides... it wasn't that bad for you. We still stayed as trade partners. The biggest loser really was France who didn't gain jack shit from the Revolution.

>You wouldn't of won if not for the French fries

We would have been happy citizens with full rights if your idiot King hadn't provoked the Revolution which triggered the eventual downfall of that Empire you USED to have.

Just wait until 07/17/17 KEK will quietly end her reign in her sleep bless her dark heart.

You're OK, mate.

FUCK the Monarchy
canadian-republic.ca/goals.html

Canada looks like an immature child country on the world scale as we play games with the monarchy.

found the french liberal. I know, I know, you hate the Queen because you want to just be a part of France, but stop trying to nig out before muslims are raping you on the streets.

They want to maintain good relations with commonwealth nations

She already died.

You couldn't be more wrong, I'm a born and raised western Canadian who lives in praires/mountainous region of direct French & native/european descent. I could not give a fuck less about Quebec.

The Allies could of won ww1 without the US. And too be honest, the Russians would of capitulated Germany with or without the US on the western front.

The point I'm making, is that Americans overestimate their country's victories. Hence why you all get butt blasted when people mention the Korean war and Viatnam.

>tfw she could die tomorrow
>tfw she could have another 10 years left

>Correction: Your

This Fall.

The queen shall live forever.

Republican Britain? Absolutely degenerate

Yeah she is probably trying to outlive him so William can inherit.

Has it ever occurred to you lads that maybe 3 letter agencies are attemtpting to discretely disclose information with their strange, contrived memes?

No no no no no no no no no nono no no no nope

Almost trips. So close user

It should be "part" not "member."

The first one was by the Brits and French, the second by the Soviets. Germany was already collapsing in 1917, it was just a matter of time, Japan surrendered because they feared the commies would abolish the monarchy, not because the nukes. Typical burger who believes joining the already winning side and loosing just 100.000 dudes who are eternally screeched about is worth any merit.

Looks like light brown m8.

never. the blood of young jewish children is enough to keep her alive forever.

>being this much of a disgrace to your country and people.

At least Antifa and Islam have picked a side.

TOMORROW
SCREENCAP THIS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE ANGLO WILL RULE WAVES AGAIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tomorrow
singles confirm

Stop stealing our lions.
Stick with your country's proud predator.
Oh wait, even your country's animals are cucks.

Contrarian and wrong.

Say that the fucking Swans m8, they'll break yer fucking arm