Fucking Muslims

Are liberals aware Muslims in the West have zero interest in living a life of freedom with equal rights?

Generation after generation they are building no-go zones and espousing sharia law. The fact they love sharia law so much but live here should tell you what they are doing here, working for sharia law in your area.

I asked this inbred Muslim, who was born in America and making a great living if he would prefer sharia law over the constitution.

Sounds pretty based tbqh, we've seen what happens when you give women equal rights

honestly if a married person cheats they deserve death. and i'm catholic.

we'll stop them before its too late

The brutality isnt the point. He wants sharia law.
If you're a catholic you don't want Islamic law ruling any part of the country.

>kill cheating spouses
This makes me feel better about the coming Sharia

that's true. i'm just saying. i would rather have a catholic absolute monarchy with no constitution.

Agreed.

I would take a catholic monarchy or any other social order over sharia law

America has horrible divorce laws but this motherfucker is talking about killing women for being raped, child brides resisting arranged marriages.
People, we are civilized. If a bitch wants to fuck other people kick her out and let her get a job serving donuts with no settlement. We don't chop heads off for minor offenses.

are you serious about ending degeneracy

>t. beta cuck
Kys

No one ever said everything about Sharia law is bad.

The problem is letting these people have an inch only increases degeneracy exponentially. Once casual sex was normalized cheating became acceptable by many people. Now we've got cucks and trannies and bisexuality being pushed as the next frontier of self liberation. If things keep going this way the complete institution of marriage will be damaged which will lead to the breakdown of society. As it is a ton of neets here don't even want to get married due to how shit it is these days

Under Islamic law everyone is killed for having sex outside of marriage. If caught.

Also
>sanctity of marriage
in a system where a wife is compared to a field, women are essentially always someone's property like cattle, and a wealthy man can have multiple wives including child wives plus Islamically acquired sex slaves. Muh sanctity of marriage. Of course in Islam virtue is perverted.

>marrying catholic filipina
>fiercely jealous and would literally street brawl if another woman made a move on me in her presence
>anti-feminist catholic
>talks about the importance of being a good and loving wife and says she'd put me before her own children
>doesn't believe in divorce and understands the necessity of having children and beating the gay out of them if necessary

Living the dream goy...i mean boys.

>Under Islamic law everyone is killed for having sex outside of marriage. If caught.
False, only married people having consensual sex with someone other than their spouse.

>wanting to kill women who capable of carrying children
Sandnigger

>killing adulterers
I am, unironically, okay with this.

ITT

As if that means he's wrong?
They kicked out/killed jews and traitors. Sounds pretty fuckin good.

It's not false at all, idiot. Learn your religion.

>implying I'm a Muslim
>implying a fingloid knows more about Islam than a Saudi

They kill you even if you have only been accused with no evidence.

rofl you think cheating keeps people from getting the children and alimony?

It doesn't.

Bullshit. Prison time at the very least.