Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>UK flag
We know you're black already.

Why are you inferior

nigger

Sorry, can't do that.

I don't talk about race, I even let a black man fuck my wife in the face.

Yes

1) I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.
2) Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
3) Never, ever, enter a battle of wits half-armed.
4) In a battle of wits he comes only half prepared to the battle.

Um, excuse me, pol is a place of acceptance and kindness. Please don't say things like that. I have reported you to the ADL. OP is a nice man and I know him personally. His penis is also much bigger than mine. And it makes me respect him.

~Jeff

Really. What is with you guys? Posting all this terrible nonsense. I'm glad you guys can live in the comfort of your own home being racist. You guys are the scum of society.

Y'know, I always heard of Sup Forums but never been on it. But today I was on a subreddit when someone told me to come here. And good lord you guys should be ashamed.

You're white. That's a privilege! You can do so much. Like not abuse your white male privilege. Look up the stats, it's real. It's a real fear african americans get in our society. It can be from giving them a mean stare, to using the n word.

I hope you all get better, then maybe I'll buy you guys a coffee. All of you should be ashamed. This is NOT OKAY. In the meantime, I hope you all die a terrible death. Because nobody will ever love you. This is why Drumpf won. Because of bigots like you.

Peace and love.
Jim.

If you could choose to be another race why would it be Asian?

This is not a an organized bumb thread mods

derry or londonderry

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit !!!!!

>2017
>being black

One cannot have a debate with varelse.

You are correct.

Oh, look.

It's another shitskined, pea-brained, butthurt fucking nigger attention whoring on the the big bad ebil not see board.

Go and give yourself aids, you disgusting fucking subhuman.

And gtfo out of our nations.

Also, SAGE THIS SHIT

You're not black. You're brown.

Confirmed

OPs finger cut off for stealing.

Alright you two faced nigger, me and my buds from r/The_Donald have heard enough of your bullshit. Its time for your cum drenched fleshlight shaped like Hillary's vagina to be put away for a moment so we can discuss how many braincells I lost reading your posts. BASED black men and Muslims have a place in my country whether you like it or not. TRUMP"S NOT RACIST!

Slavery in america ended a long time ago, they can't rebate you

Just don't commit crimes and nobody will care

write Sup Forums and the time and date on a note to prove it is u, stupid nigger.

>can't debate this nigger
well he's not wrong; niggers can't debate

I for one welcome our new friends!

I'll explain the conundrum which you face.

Free speech prized by white males is for the exploration of truth

The left believes in relativism because some truth is unacceptable. They use censorship and thought control coupled with propaganda to maintain their bias (((cultural Marxism))).

So while you may have come here thinking your bias was truth you will find that it is not true, it is a manufactured lie by people often less intelligent than yourself to perpetuate their social structure.

Now consider this. If the left has to use systematic censorship and thought control to convince the masses their viewpoint is correct ask yourself why.

I will give you truth and the truth will set you free.

True or False You masturbate to white girls and use a Costco(that's a white Target but without your family there) sized Cocoa Butter a week.

Whoever controls the Cocoa Butter supply controls the American darkies.

Yea, I can't debate you. It's impossible to debate chimpanees.

AYO

Hi, OP. What are your thoughts on quantum physics and also the creation of the universe? I talked to some guy yesterday on pol about the creation of time and the possibility of multiverses, but he just called me a "gay nigger" so I decided to leave "pol".

However! I have returned, and I see you are a melanin-abled fellow so you are probably less likely to say such childish things.

Please shoot me with a reply, or perhaps email me if that would be better. Also, tomorrow is a day-off for me since it's Labor Day so I'll be here for a while.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

- Jeff

youre a big ol faggot

>British flag
How far the anglos have fallen

HOL UP

>leaked picture of the "cash me outside" girl

waht do these words even mean

Where did you lose your finger?

What, no timestamp ? you know the rules.

WE

>One only debates with people on the same level
>It thinks it's human.

GAY

Nice ta see anutha brutha round these parts fo rea

Do you read books? Genuinely curious.

We don't hate blacks we hate nigger culture. Also you're British and most of you guys are totally fine. Apart from bnp idiots no one in this country hates you unless you act like a fucking nigger.

Get the chip off off your shoulder you silly shit.

reply faggot

You're right, I can't

I dont have a human to nigger translator so I'm not sure which ooks and eeks to make so you understand

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

That is quite the argument...

>Japan
Fuck off with your gay shit

(((TRIGGERED)))

Premarital sex is degenerate, an intellectual Christian like myself doesn't partake in such superficial activities. I always wear a suit in public to woo the ladies partaking in afternoon recreation in public Cafes. So they may desire me but keep their distance for such a delicate figure doesn't need to be tarnished by the truths of the world that I bear. "Beauty beckons your call good lady" I call to the gals eating their organic consumables. They all giggle and return to their lives for they know such a gentleman like me is watching over them. ~

Pinky swear?

about what? How your country your country is controlled by Jews? ok

that's what's up, based fellow 'PEDE!!!

>I'm black, debate me faggots
>Protip: You can't
That's you didn't propose a topic for debate in your own thread you stupid nigger.

ANTIFA not even hiding anymore

I'm a citizen of the world

die bitch

OP, you seem like a cool guy. Im glad you chose to spend your Sunday with us. Hope you are doing well senpai.

Debating blacks is pointless because of pic related.

Well I'm certainly not going to try and argue that you aren't black

nigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigerrnigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigerrnigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigerrnigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigernigerniger

Click click click clack click clack click?
Click click? Clack!
>>>/Click/

WE

He will! He has cucked me many times, and my ol' girl Martha sure loves his superior ebony cock.

I enjoy sitting in the corner and crying while touching myself. Anywho, still waiting for OP to debate me on quantum physics.

Toodaloo! Hellooooo there mister man! Still waiting for you to give this little guy a reply!

The SJW says, "Basic Morphology, Continent of Origin, and Melanin levels are insufficient data to draw consistent and accurate character assessments from."

So explain the fucking logic behind the argument for the existence of "White Privilege" which is a universal character assessment wholly dependent on the weakest of the above data, skin color/Melanin levels.

Black "people"s' iq distribution is the shittiest out of any race so you don't get much advancement in your societies. Just look at your shitty mud huts in Africa. Not to mention, your "people" commit a disproportionate number of crimes wherever you roam. Fucking filthy nigger.

>Hillary
>good woman
Pick one, and only one.

u get only one day off at the sugar plantation and u come here to shitpost

srsly

Ha! Beer. What a sad way to pass along your troubles instead of facing it like a real man. A master of morals such as myself atones for my mistakes by becoming strong in the ways of the Samurai. I live by the blade, die by the blade. For when a damsel is in distress I will answer their call. If I was a drunkard how could I properly engage in a Chilvaristic duel of honor with a worthy adversary? Pathetic.

Why haven't you fucked off back to where you came from?

>It's a real fear african americans get in our society. It can be from giving them a mean stare, to using the n word
that's the african part, the american fear is
>getting shot

Gimme a topic to debate you on nignog

east london get out reeeeee

AY BLUD WAGWAN 01 BRAP BRAP KILL WHITEY BIX NOOD MO FUGGIN BIP BA DOO BUDDA

Noice

Here's food for thought, under that hierarchy of foreignness, blacks would be framlings.

But what if we actually can't communicate effectively with each other and that results in a perpetual state of race war. Doesn't that make our races varelse to each other?

I don't believe in White Priviledge

Pinky Swear

WE WUZ KANGZ

All you fucking Autists voted for Trump, what the fuck. Like everyone on Reddit including myself HATES him. You guys are the reason our government is a joke, FUCK YOU!

I made this thread to laugh at /pol tards who think they are actually doing something, HA! You genetic freaks ought to stop stealing oxygen and do the world a favor. Hell, you would do God a favor (if he existed LOL) if you killed yourselves.

It never fucking ends. You keep posting this stupid fucking frog. Virgin cuck losers get a hard on and uppity everytime they say "praise kek" or some other stupid bullshit.

Rural and suburban retards keep flooding this discord daily, America is lost.

Donald Doofas and his retard brigade running the circus that is the whitehouse making the whole world laugh at us.

that fucking racist cheeto
chest pounder in chief
PUTIN PUPPET!

BASED CNN telling us the truth but trumptards and the Hitler-incarnate himself all deny it as "fake news"

ALSO, John Oliver is one of the funniest comedians I have ever watched. Especially when he coined the name Drumpf for the orange retard.

I hope all of you return and drown in the polluted gene-pool you crawled out of.

I'm off to join Antifa.

LEMME HOLLA ATCHU GURL BRAP BRAP KNOWWHATAMSAYIN?

Niggers were not responsible for any of the achievements of Egyptian society and the only black pharaohs come into power centuries after Egypt began its decline.

One is really not sure what is going on in here.
So, I will just say what ho, and wish you all a spiffing day.

>I'm black, debate me faggots
*checks photo*
Yep, you are indeed a nog - so not much to debate there.

I never claimed that
:^)

>filename Black-qt.jpg
ftfy

NIGGER

>cant wait to lynch you

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

too much bait in one post, fisherman-kun

>Arthur Donald LARPing

ooga booga?