Why do women today try to look like men?

Is it penis envy?

just like in the bible women will want power over men, however even when they get power they can only manage to screw things up.

No, it's (((feminism)))

It's all been done before, we're just coming out of the Weimar years.

hot

You can tell that the one second from the right has fucking lost it.

>tfw women wanna be reminded theyre women when fucked

Long hair isn't practical

Because men are much more beautiful and attractive than women

yes.
it is penis envy.
that is all

Is it okay to hit a reverse trap?

References a fairytale as evidence then proceeds to make a ridiculous chauvinistic, all encompassing, bullshit claim.

Golden

Yes. Also, they're cute.

They're bored and wanna get fucked by men they deem worthy.

Those men are either gay, taken, or don't exist.
So they have sex with illiterate muslims from third world desert shitholes.

Why?
Because women.
The good news is, no matter what happens, they're gonna get the beating they need.
The bad news is, white genocide.

My gf is skinny and has short hair, I would lie if I said it didn't look a bit as if I were having sex with a twink the first time we did anal

Did she always look like a twink?

>My gf is skinny and has short hair, I would lie if I said it didn't look a bit as if I were having sex with a twink the first time we did anal

Twinks>literally any woman ever

Anyone whose had sex with a twink knows that twinks honestly are much better to have sex with than women. Twinks give the best blowjobs in the world

I hooked up with a big tittied bald bitch recently just for the fun of it. Rubbing her head with my tongue inside her felt like I was making out with a chihuahua

Women get on top by getting underneath.

This over struggle for power is a sign that women have been retarded.

She's a long distance runner and cut her hair for some charity. Women...

A girl with twink envy seems a bit silly.

A fucking fedora SJW...

How could it be penis envy when all men commenced life as females?
The female is the original
The penis is merely a prolapsed uterus

>A girl with twink envy seems a bit silly.

Well yeah obviously I mean twinks envy women because they essentially want to be and act like women, but even fucking twinks (basically fucking fake women nancyboys) unironically do the job of women better than women.

They suck cock so much fucking better. They're much better to fuck honestly. Go out and find a twink and tell me I'm lying

this and also feminism

anyway, kikes subverting western culture poisoning young brains

To be fair I've seen a lot of men trying to look like women too.

Yes, it's extremely hot. He looks so helpless and scared :)

Gender is a social construct and like everything else, men make the best women. It is therefore natural for women to mimic men mimicking women.

Eventually cloning and in-virto conception and gestation will eliminate the need for CISpigcunts entirely and humankind can advance to the Spartan warrior ideal of alpha tops and twinky bottoms. This, coupled with culling and genetic engineering can facilitate a new gay dawn of humanity. Not rainbowfag libtard gay which is degenerate, but the Grecian ideal of man-boi relationships with zero SJW anything.

sounds hot desu

because they are losing to traps

Women can't do anything right.

Why do men wear nailpolish now and speak softly and act demure?

Its gender dysphoria.

it's disillusionment at the objectification women face everyday you creepy goy :^)

Like this?

I didn't make this thread bruh

Wearing nail polish or having beta personality traits isn't gender dysphoria by a long shot.

Are all men more attractive and beautiful than women?

Or is there a tendency to look asexual?

I prefer a smooth ball than a hairy stinky pussy tbqh

trap > roastie

Not everything we do has to do with men, asshat